Is one of the 'Cheaters' calling someone else a 'cheater'?

SouthernJet

Pats Harrison calls out Dolphins Ricky Williams for dirty hit

The Patriots weren't happy about getting smoked. They also weren't too thrilled about a block Ricky Williams threw on linebacker Mike Vrabel on Ronnie Brown's 62-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter of yesterday's 38-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins. Rodney Harrison, in fact, called it dirty. When asked if it was because Williams hit Vrabel below the knees after Brown already had scored, Harrison answered in the affirmative. "You said it better than me," Harrison said. "There's no place in the game for that. (But) it's part of the game. You have to protect yourself. It's disappointing that guys don't take care of each other, but we'll just have to be on guard, because there's some dirty stuff out there." -- Boston Herald

Not a big surprise. I would bet that at least 75% of the players are dirty but none of them think of themselves as dirty players. BTW, that was a pretty dirty play. Vrabel was completely out of the play and Williams still took him out at the knees. I chalk it up more to Williams being high than him being dirty though. Hell the guy got tripped by the yard lines on two seperate occasions. :lol:

Pats Harrison calls out Dolphins Ricky Williams for dirty hit

The Patriots weren't happy about getting smoked. They also weren't too thrilled about a block Ricky Williams threw on linebacker Mike Vrabel on Ronnie Brown's 62-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter of yesterday's 38-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins. Rodney Harrison, in fact, called it dirty. When asked if it was because Williams hit Vrabel below the knees after Brown already had scored, Harrison answered in the affirmative. "You said it better than me," Harrison said. "There's no place in the game for that. (But) it's part of the game. You have to protect yourself. It's disappointing that guys don't take care of each other, but we'll just have to be on guard, because there's some dirty stuff out there." -- Boston Herald
Coming from Rodney it has to be a joke. No way is he being serious, just can't be. If in fact he is being serious then its an all time Classic case of Pot meet Kettle.

Not a big surprise. I would bet that at least 75% of the players are dirty but none of them think of themselves as dirty players. BTW, that was a pretty dirty play. Vrabel was completely out of the play and Williams still took him out at the knees. I chalk it up more to Williams being high than him being dirty though. Hell the guy got tripped by the yard lines on two seperate occasions. :lol:

yea but look who dished out the dirty hit Ricky Williams im surprised he actually tried to block for someone.. plus with the way Vrable acts i would of took his ass out to if i had the chance and then sharted in his face as i got up :box:

Sorry Alk, you make a bad point. Our players in Miami are coached to play untill the whistle blows, Vrable should have had his head on a swivel looking out for a block. Ricky just got the better of him. Oh, BTW Harrison is the dirtiest player in the NFL, he can suck it if he doesn't like the way Miami plays.

I can understand that the pats were unhappy with the hit but Vrabel was still chasing Brown and Ricky threw a block. Its not as if Vrabel had given up on the play.

when i saw it live I thought it was ok, but after the replay I had to agree with the broadcaster that no way Vrabel could catch him- but should Ricky really be thinking "can he catch Ronnie?" No. He made a football play.

Sorry Alk, you make a bad point. Our players in Miami are coached to play untill the whistle blows, Vrable should have had his head on a swivel looking out for a block. Ricky just got the better of him. Oh, BTW Harrison is the dirtiest player in the NFL, he can suck it if he doesn't like the way Miami plays.

Okay so out of the play, from behind and below the knees is only dirty if it's a Patriots player. I'll write that one down in my AFC East rule book. Seriously though, nobody was hurt so I really don't care. I could still see how it would piss Vrabel off.

Okay so out of the play, from behind and below the knees is only dirty if it's a Patriots player. I'll write that one down in my AFC East rule book. Seriously though, nobody was hurt so I really don't care. I could still see how it would piss Vrabel off.

Vrabel basically gave up on the play, typical of sore losers.

I'll reserve further judgement untill the NFL speaks out about it. If Ricky is fined then maybe it was dirty, if he's not fined then it was just "good ol' hard hittin' football".

I can understand that the pats were unhappy with the hit but Vrabel was still chasing Brown and Ricky threw a block. Its not as if Vrabel had given up on the play.

when i saw it live I thought it was ok, but after the replay I had to agree with the broadcaster that no way Vrabel could catch him- but should Ricky really be thinking "can he catch Ronnie?" No. He made a football play.

Exactly. It's nice to see ricky doing the team thing and throwing some blocks. I'm glad we already played them in Miami, this might be a different phin team when they come up north.

I LOVE how much the trolls on this site hate me. If you and your pals liked me i'd be doing something wrong.

Well seeing as a good percentage of your fellow Jets fans think you're an idiot too you obviously are doing something wrong.

Youre_Doing-it-wrong.jpg

Did not see it, don't care. I did see Vrabel grab Favre and fling him to the ground well after he had released a pass last week. No flag, of coure. And no complaints from Favre after the game. People like Rodney shouod not whine.

Rodney is an animal. That's a given. But I must say, he's the only player that showed any passion and fire yesterday. A friend of mine works for the Pats on game days and she said coming through the tunnel at half time the entire team looked like their mother died - with the exception of Harrison who was pissed off and not taking any prisoners. Barking at Merriweather and Sanders. Good. Nice to see that someone frickin' cares. She also said Hobbs was all smiles. Why? He's eyeing a big contract as a special teams return dude someplace else? Surely it's not because of the way he plays corner. ;)

3 Time World Champions + 1 disabled QB + Loss to AFC East cellar dwellers = Cry Babies

:1cry:

My heart goes out to Bill and the staff. :sarc:

So what do you call the fans reaction to last weeks loss against this same Pats team? You know, the fans that left in the third quarter? The fans that booed the cheerleaders? The fans that made hay for the exits immediately following the game?

So what do you call the fans reaction to last weeks loss against this same Pats team? You know, the fans that left in the third quarter? The fans that booed the cheerleaders? The fans that made hay for the exits immediately following the game?

That's bullsh1t

The fans didn't start leaving until the Pats went up 19-10 with about 8 minutes left in the game

they better get used to it after throwing with 20 point leads last year

**** the pats*

Thats exactly right. every player/cheater on that team better keep their head on a swivel after their bush league plays last year. BB said is not my job to stop us. Well its not EVERY other players job to determine who is able to make a tackle and who is not. Play to the whistle and look out, these players all watched last years heroes run it up. Instant Karma's gonna get you.

Archived