Mets GRRRRRRRRRRR

Thai Jet

I could just shoot everyone of them tonite. 1st and 3rd in the 8th and 9th with only one out and they can't get a run across in a 6-6 tied game. Leadoff triple followed by the bases loaded in the 9th and yet again they can't get a run across to win it. Now the Cubbies have scored 3 in the top of the 10th.....:Nuts:.

I could just shoot everyone of them tonite. 1st and 3rd in the 8th and 9th with only one out and they can't get a run across in a 6-6 tied game. Leadoff triple followed by the bases loaded in the 9th and yet again they can't get a run across to win it. Now the Cubbies have scored 3 in the top of the 10th.....:Nuts:.

Dude -

We did every thing we could to give it to you. Including putting in F'kn Bob Howrey - thats usually an instant rally for the opposition. The Phil's lost too I saw

Dude -

We did every thing we could to give it to you. Including putting in F'kn Bob Howrey - thats usually an instant rally for the opposition. The Phil's lost too I saw

When I saw Howrey come in to pitch the 9th I was overjoyed. Then when Murphy lead off with the triple I figured it was all but over. The Phillys losing made it all the worse.

Mets suck.

No heart.

No passion.

No clutch hitting.

No clutch pitching.

Everyone except for Johan is responsible for this disaster of a season. Fire the coaching staff. Fire the entire front office that put this abortion of a team together. This team isnt winning now or in the future with this cast of losers.

i hate this team. Hate. After last year's debacle, they pull this sh!t again... bunch of puss!es. F#ck them all. C0cksuckers.

I did not think that the Mets could top some of their blown losses this year but they did it last night.

I'm still fuming about last nite ! Inept bunch of what LBS called them. One that's ONE frillin hit in ANY of the last 5 innings and we win. Even a f***ing fly ball in the 7th, 8th or 9th wins it. I'm just disgusted. Thank God for the World Champion Red Sox . At least they're in the post season.

I'm still fuming about last nite ! Inept bunch of what LBS called them. One that's ONE frillin hit in ANY of the last 5 innings and we win. Even a f***ing fly ball in the 7th, 8th or 9th wins it. I'm just disgusted. Thank God for the World Champion Red Sox . At least they're in the post season.

Wait, so you are a Mets and Red Sox fan? That's weak...

Mets suck.

No heart.

No passion.

No clutch hitting.

No clutch pitching.

Everyone except for Johan is responsible for this disaster of a season. Fire the coaching staff. Fire the entire front office that put this abortion of a team together. This team isnt winning now or in the future with this cast of losers.

i hate this team. Hate. After last year's debacle, they pull this sh!t again... bunch of puss!es. F#ck them all. C0cksuckers.

that's a little harsh. the only real problem this team has is the bullpen. and we could use an upgrade at secondbase.

that's a little harsh. the only real problem this team has is the bullpen. and we could use an upgrade at secondbase.

You gotta cut LBS some slack. He lives up here with us Mass holes, goes to every Jets home game, & his college hockey team (UMass) gets embarrassed by my college team (UMass-Lowell) every year.

Its been a tough couple of years for him and the Mets are not helping out his psychological state.

You gotta cut LBS some slack. He lives up here with us Mass holes, goes to every Jets home game, & his college hockey team (UMass) gets embarrassed by my college team (UMass-Lowell) every year.

Its been a tough couple of years for him and the Mets are not helping out his psychological state.

\

Blow me Kangaroo f#cker.

:)

We're tied in the USAtoday preseason poll....

at least hockey starts oct. 10th.....

100 rbi

100 runs scored

Anyone else in baseball doe that this year?

I dont give a damn what his overall numbers are. How many of those were garbage time runs and ribbies...

Wright has had a great season also, but he failed when we needed him last night in the 9th.

the only number that matters:

88 wins.

They miss the playoffs the season and the team is a bust. The "talent" this team has should have run away with the division.. They should have easily won more than 95 games. Yet they havent.

They miss the playoffs everyone who has played even just one game is to blame.

Archived