Jets \ Cards Tailgate

Maxman

So who is going to stop by the tailgate at this weekends game? The Harley guys will be in prepaid lot 5 which happens to be right next to 5H. We finally should have a few of the tailgates in very close proximity of each other.

Anyone going?

I've been tailgating in 5F and haven't even realized it. Joe said i should come over. Am I invited?

Of course you are Brian.

I'll be there around 9, 930. Showing up late this Sunday as my dad is coming with me and doesn't want to be there any earlier than 9.

So who is going to stop by the tailgate at this weekends game? The Harley guys will be in prepaid lot 5 which happens to be right next to 5H. We finally should have a few of the tailgates in very close proximity of each other.

Anyone going?

I am waiting for JGBs to pay for me to come up...:confused:

32592un8.jpg

geezz.. thanks for posting my costume.. now it wont be a surprise! :(

Damn I wish you would have chimed in sooner. We just gave away our last tailgating spot. Limited availability.

Please feel free to try again for the Bengals game. Thanks.

did i say i was going to the tailgate? but thanks for caring, and i will not be at the bengals game so don't hold a spot for me.

no worries, 16d

Dude, why don't you drive that yellow tank over to lot 5 and tailgate with us?

With all the new fences set up (making walking twice as far) I might have to bring a scooter to the game so I can pay you a visit.

will not be there. I`ve been taking a break from going to every game the past few years. Did 143 consecutive Jets home games from 84-2003. Got tired of it. Waiting for the new Giants Stadium to open and see where I end up in there. Plus the parking situation is really bad and not worth the effort these days.

101_0129.jpg

gg..there is always 18B:cheergal:

thanks bren! you are a sweetheart! :D

no worries, 16d

Stop being a snob -- park in lot 5.

lol.. yeah i am sure that jfbm would have no problem with you bringing your very nice young teenage son to a tailgate which is right next to joebaby and his girls.. :lol:

lol.. yeah i am sure that jfbm would have no problem with you bringing your very nice young teenage son to a tailgate which is right next to joebaby and his girls.. :lol:

Joe gets a bad rap. I don't think he has girls there. Besides the Miller lite and the other beer companies puts all of their skanks on the top of the beer trucks. Basically doing everything short of pole dancing up there.

Archived