Fenway is pretty damn quiet....

JonEJet

Ah, it's beautiful, 'aint it? 45 degree temps - games lasting 'till midnight...nope, not talking Monday night football here, folks. Baseball. Major league baseball. If I weren't wishing for Manny and his new team to thump the sox in the WS, I'd be hoping for a Red Sox collapse now - not later - now.

Ah, it's beautiful, 'aint it? 45 degree temps - games lasting 'till midnight...nope, not talking Monday night football here, folks. Baseball. Major league baseball. If I weren't wishing for Manny and his new team to thump the sox in the WS, I'd be hoping for a Red Sox collapse now - not later - now.

How much would you love it if Jason Bay takes Derek Lowe deep over Manny's head as the series clincher?

How much would you love it if Jason Bay takes Derek Lowe deep over Manny's head as the series clincher?

Not as much as I would love to see Francona keep Lowell at third and having Manny hit a dribbler right to him - and BAM! A Buckneresque moment. Can you imagine? It would be the second greatest thing that ever happened to Dan Shaughnnesey.

Sucks seeing Bay in a Red Sox uniform. Also sucks when you actually are happy for one of your favorite players to get shipped out of town because you know that if he stayed with your team for the rest of his career, he'd never get a shot at a championship.

Archived