Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he's so important, why hasn't society given him a moniker?

Wilt "The Stilt"

"Magic" Johnson

"Air" Jordan

Heck, even Iverson is "AI".

....and then theres -- Kobe Bryant. Nothing more, nothing less.

Good observation. I propose "Kobe Teenager Rapin' Bryant."

There is no comparison. Jordan is the greatest of all time. Kobe is not even the greatest of his era. He is prolly 5-10 on that list.

Ohh that's complete bull****.

By the time Kobe retires he'll be known as the best basketball player ever.

Are you ****ing kidding me ?

It slowed him down but it didn't end his damn career.

You can make the argument that Shaq was in Jordan's class - but not better. And to compare Kobe to MJ is laughable at best. It isn't even worth a discussion.

How many rings has Kobe won without Shaq? Oh, yeah, I guess you forgot about that.

Do you understand how good of a player Shaq is ? Honestly.

Shaq is known as the most dominant player of all time and he has yet to retire, he's also one of the best 50 players and he's yet retire. Shaq took all the teams he played for to the Finals except the Suns obviously.

What I'm trying to say is when you have Shaq in his prime, your going to win some rings GUARANTEED. Don't look now, but Kobe will win at least 2 to 3 more rings in his career.

Do you understand how good of a player Shaq is ? Honestly.

Shaq is known as the most dominant player of all time and he has yet to retire, he's also one of the best 50 players and he's yet retire. Shaq took all the teams he played for to the Finals except the Suns obviously.

What I'm trying to say is when you have Shaq in his prime, your going to win some rings GUARANTEED. Don't look now, but Kobe will win at least 2 to 3 more rings in his career.

Thanks for proving my point, dumbass. Take out Shaq and Kobe has zero rings. So you basically just admitted that Shaq was the reason for all the rings, and now Kobe sucks at winning. I honestly have no idea where you were going with this post.

Thanks for proving my point, dumbass. Take out Shaq and Kobe has zero rings. So you basically just admitted that Shaq was the reason for all the rings, and now Kobe sucks at winning. I honestly have no idea where you were going with this post.

Why I'm trying to say DUMBASS is your going to win for sure. Shaq was a big reason but he wasn't the only reason. Kobe helped win those rings just like Shaq did. So don't give me that bull**** saying it was because of Shaq.

Kobe is absolutely unstoppable one on one, he's playing the best basketball of his life.

How many rings has Kobe won without Shaq? Oh, yeah, I guess you forgot about that.

True, but Kobes career is far from over and the Lakers are looking damn good this year despite losing Bynum and Gasol.

Kobe should win MVP this season IMO. He's been injured himself and has held the Lakers together despite losing the best players around him.

They could be a real force come the playoffs when they should be 100%.

My point, don't bet against Kobe winning #4 sometime soon.

Why I'm trying to say DUMBASS is your going to win for sure. Shaq was a big reason but he wasn't the only reason. Kobe helped win those rings just like Shaq did. So don't give me that bull**** saying it was because of Shaq.

Kobe is absolutely unstoppable one on one, he's playing the best basketball of his life.

75% of the shooting guards in the league would have won a ring with Shaq during those years.

True, but Kobes career is far from over and the Lakers are looking damn good this year despite losing Bynum and Gasol.

Kobe should win MVP this season IMO. He's been injured himself and has held the Lakers together despite losing the best players around him.

They could be a real force come the playoffs when they should be 100%.

My point, don't bet against Kobe winning #4 sometime soon.

They don't see that! They don't see that there might be a DYNASTY soon with the Lakers. Andrew Bynum has a chance of being the best center in the leauge in about two years. Gasol is still in his prime and the entire bench is talented and filled with youth.

Not to mention we could put the ball in the basket, hmm wonder why.

75% of the shooting guards in the league would have won a ring with Shaq during those years.

A ring?? Maybe

3 rings?? doubtful

Shaq or no Shaq, you can't take any credibilty away from Kobe for those Championships. Anyone who thinks he didn'y play well enough to earn them is ****ing crazy.

It worked both ways, they helped each other.

A ring?? Maybe

3 rings?? doubtful

Shaq or no Shaq, you can't take any credibilty away from Kobe for those Championships. Anyone who thinks he didn'y play well enough to earn them is ****ing crazy.

It worked both ways, they helped each other.

That's what I'm trying to say, I don't think there getting it.

If you wanted to win for sure, you'd have Jordan on your team. Jordan didn't need a Shaq to win. Kobe isn't a "if you want to win for sure" player, therefor he isn't the best player. Period.

If you wanted to win for sure, you'd have Jordan on your team. Jordan didn't need a Shaq to win. Kobe isn't a "if you want to win for sure" player, therefor he isn't the best player. Period.

jordan needed scottie and tha refs

and jordan cant wint wit out scottie

scottie>jordan just accept it

Archived