Which Patriot* was pulling Crowder's hair?

InstantClassic

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joey was the only one running his mouth. Do I agree with no. But the Pats continue to run the score up and rub noses in it will catch up to them one day.

You are a good guy but why do you think the Pats "ran up" the score?

They ran the same play 4 times in a row. BenJarvus Green-Ellis up the gut and scored on 4th and 1. It's not the Pats fault that the Dolphin defense gave up.

This isn't little league, it's the NFL.

You are a good guy but why do you think the Pats "ran up" the score?

They ran the same play 4 times in a row. BenJarvus Green-Ellis up the gut and scored on 4th and 1. It's not the Pats fault that the Dolphin defense gave up.

This isn't little league, it's the NFL.

Bro it is about class. Run the ball take up time, and if you have to put points on the board kick a field goal. You us beat fair and square. You guys won. What will you say when a team does that to your team.

Sorry, that's what happens when you add a bad element to your team. You get the good with the bad.

Of course this game, you didn't even get the good, as Porter spent most of the game getting stonewalled.

RLOL on the bad elements.

Vince Wilfork.

Rodney Harrison.

Bill Bellichick (who could forget)

Bro it is about class. Run the ball take up time, and if you have to put points on the board kick a field goal. You us beat fair and square. You guys won. What will you say when a team does that to your team.

Class? You have on guy on your team who is the biggest POS in the league and you are talking about class?

The Dolphins D gave up. Its as simple as that.

Yeah Gainz..had it on side by side with the Jets at the bar.

Seemed like a dirt play by Light. Even if the shoving and such was mutual..you don't pull a man's hair. That's some female stuff right there!

Light only pulled his hair so he could pound on his head with his fist! It was a very physical game and both teams were talking smack.

It cracks me up that the Dolphins are bitching and moaning about being "disrespected" by the Pats after they lost the game.

FU Miami.

Light only pulled his hair so he could pound on his head with his fist! It was a very physical game and both teams were talking smack.

It cracks me up that the Dolphins are bitching and moaning about being "disrespected" by the Pats after they lost the game.

FU Miami.

I know, pretty bush league though. Light is a big guy and shouldn't have to pull hair to fight that man.

We are in total agreement on Miami, however. I'll take a Pats win over the Fish any day of the week. I can't stand these bandwagon people down here.

Crowder sucker punched Light after the extra point. Light started wailing on Crowder....and grabbed his hair. Crowder runs away like a huge poosey. Funniest thing I ever saw next to Porter's crap.

Fags. Miami fags. Really. Don't start sh*t you can't finish.

:rl: Great post Garb.

Refs were terrible all game. Our defense didn't show up and it probably didn't matter, but the calls helped the game turn so lopsided.

:rl: Always with the excuses. You got blown out, your big mouth bud Porter gave them plenty of insentive to kick your asses and they did just that. Then Porter costs you a 30m yard penelty. Funny stuff. :rl:

RLOL on the bad elements.

Vince Wilfork.

Rodney Harrison.

Bill Bellichick (who could forget)

I'll give you the first two. Harrison played past the whistle far more than I like, and Wilfork gets up in people's grills too often (poke poke!). Though I will say I don't consider his actual PLAY to be dirty.

But that's my point: You have to accept the fact that other fans are going to go after those players once they are on your team. Roll with it, and let the play do the talking.

Crowder's participation in the scuffle was worth a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty at worst. Light ripped his helmet off Crowder shoved him in the face mask with one hand then Light proceeded to grab his hair and hammer fist him in the back of the head 3 or 4 times.

Also I saw somebody mention Crowder running like a 'poosy.' What is he to do throw shots at a guy with a helmet on.

Another hilarious thing to note is that after the ejections they were both headed for the same tunnel -- they got Matt Light on camera putting his helmet back on. Why would you need your helmet on to walk to the lock room Matt?

Matt Light pussed out when they were both going to the tunnel. He made sure to slow down and wait for Crowder to go in first and then he put his helmet on just in case. Crowder ran away laughing he clearly wasn't affected.

What Dolphins players talked smack besides Porter this past week?

Another hilarious thing to note is that after the ejections they were both headed for the same tunnel -- they got Matt Light on camera putting his helmet back on. Why would you need your helmet on to walk to the lock room Matt?

The few Dolphin fans that were in attendance may have been throwing crap.

Crowder sucker punched Light after the extra point. Light started wailing on Crowder....and grabbed his hair. Crowder runs away like a huge poosey. Funniest thing I ever saw next to Porter's crap.

Fags. Miami fags. Really. Don't start sh*t you can't finish.

I gotta say it Garb, any respect I may have had for you as a poster, just F-ing plummeted.

Your team won by 20 points, congratulations. Is it really necissary to come here and say this after a win? I guess you take your tips on how to be classy from Bill Belichick. It is really disgusting that you feel the need to say these things and I'm disappointed that you felt the need post this garbage.

Me, I'm a better sport, I could complain about phantom pass interference calls, and repeated, non stop holding by the offensive line, but I won't. All I'll say is congrats on your win.

I gotta say it Garb, any respect I may have had for you as a poster, just F-ing plummeted.

Your team won by 20 points, congratulations. Is it really necissary to come here and say this after a win? I guess you take your tips on how to be classy from Bill Belichick. It is really disgusting that you feel the need to say these things and I'm disappointed that you felt the need post this garbage.

Me, I'm a better sport, I could complain about phantom pass interference calls, and repeated, non stop holding by the offensive line, but I won't. All I'll say is congrats on your win.

Nice to finally show up. Oh please spare us will you. God if the DolFAGS had won, instead of getting their butts kicked, you'd and Aquaqueer would be spewing smack all over the place. And now you're following AQueer by having the old "the refs cost us the game" cry. You got BLOWN OUT at home no less. You DolFAG fans need to grow a set.

Nice to finally show up. Oh please spare us will you. God if the DolFAGS had won, instead of getting their butts kicked, you'd and Aquaqueer would be spewing smack all over the place. And now you're following AQueer by having the old "the refs cost us the game" cry. You got BLOWN OUT at home no less. You DolFAG fans need to grow a set.

Thanks for keeping the 72' Dolphins perfect season intact thigh jet. It's nice to know you've come up with a new never before used derogatory term for the Dolphins. Way to use your mind and be creative.

Thanks for keeping the 72' Dolphins perfect season intact thigh jet. It's nice to know you've come up with a new never before used derogatory term for the Dolphins. Way to use your mind and be creative.

Oh yeah, like "Jests" we here from you and Aqua and other Miami fans is so creative. :rolleyes:

:rl: I find the fact that you were smack talking all week with Garb then come over here crying " You're being very mean to me Garb" very hysterical. And kinda pathetic. Grow a pair Sally.

:rl: I find the fact that you were smack talking all week with Garb then come over here crying " You're being very mean to me Garb" very hysterical. And kinda pathetic. Grow a pair Sally.

You obviously don't know what a good sport is. That's what I'm doing, being a good sport.

I'm not interested in getting into a name calling contest with you this morning, maybe later in the week.

Archived