Which Patriot* was pulling Crowder's hair?

InstantClassic

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crowder sucker punched Light after the extra point. Light started wailing on Crowder....and grabbed his hair. Crowder runs away like a huge poosey. Funniest thing I ever saw next to Porter's crap.

Fags. Miami fags. Really. Don't start sh*t you can't finish.

Crowder sucker punched Light after the extra point. Light started wailing on Crowder....and grabbed his hair. Crowder runs away like a huge poosey. Funniest thing I ever saw next to Porter's crap.

Fags. Miami fags. Really. Don't start sh*t you can't finish.

Looked like Light pushed him down..and Crowder jumped up and pushed him back.

Light grabs Crowder's dreads and starts wailing on him. I thought only girls pull hair.

He probably will be. Got a couple good shots in.

Roger wont look favorably at that.

Oh wait... he's a patriot. He'll be forgiven

Both Crowder and Light will be suspended.....which sucks for Matt against Pitt next week.

I love how you guys think the league favors the Pats - what a bunch of hooey. They have made the Pats the bad boys of the league - and still you all blow that stupid horn. You do know that Godell is a former employee of the Jets, right? Did you also know that after the Pats/Jets tilt several NFL officials were celebrating in the Jets lockerroom after the game? If that were reversed you all would be calling bullsh*t and you know it.

Stop your frickin' whining already! You beat the Titans. Shuddup!

Both Crowder and Light will be suspended.....which sucks for Matt against Pitt next week.

I love how you guys think the league favors the Pats - what a bunch of hooey. They have made the Pats the bad boys of the league - and still you all blow that stupid horn. You do know that Godell is a former employee of the Jets, right? Did you also know that after the Pats/Jets tilt several NFL officials were celebrating in the Jets lockerroom after the game? If that were reversed you all would be calling bullsh*t and you know it.

What did Crowder do to get suspended?

I was joking.

Just wanted to beat everyone else to the punch.

Geez... you havent learned yet that all I do is try to make jokes?

I really dont care if he is suspended or not.

I was joking.

Just wanted to beat everyone else to the punch.

Geez... you havent learned yet that all I do is try to make jokes?

I really dont care if he is suspended or not.

You're jokes suck.

Hardcore- Crowder smacked Light after the play was dead (point conversion). Light took exception and started wailing on the guy. Yah -he pulled at the dreads - but why not? It's okay to do in play. Anyway, Crowder ran away like a little b*tch.....but certainly not as b*tchy as Porter. No offense, but it feels good to shut that asswipe up. That guy cost you 30 yards in the last 3 minutes of the game.

Refs were terrible all game. Our defense didn't show up and it probably didn't matter, but the calls helped the game turn so lopsided.

I agree the officiating sucked - and man, was it slow! A huddle -up of refrees after every frickin call! That said, the Pats got more penalities called ON them than the Phins did. Sucks for you that Porter is a friggin moron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erzZD5W2m9M

I don't see anything where crowder slapped matt light?? I see a typical nfl play where crowder gets pushed to the ground and gets up and pushes light in the facemask.. Than, instead of let it go like 99% of the league, Matt Light, like the classy franchise he represents, decides to grab crowder's hair and star hitting him in the back of the head. Crowder doesn't run away like a bitch, he run's away laughing, because he knows if he stays and fights like a dumbass he'll hurt his team even more by getting suspended.

I can't blame Matt light though, because his coach is a classless prick and probably doesn't care.

You're jokes suck.

Hardcore- Crowder smacked Light after the play was dead (point conversion). Light took exception and started wailing on the guy. Yah -he pulled at the dreads - but why not? It's okay to do in play. Anyway, Crowder ran away like a little b*tch.....but certainly not as b*tchy as Porter. No offense, but it feels good to shut that asswipe up. That guy cost you 30 yards in the last 3 minutes of the game.

I think you and I saw a different play. There was some shoving, but Light took it too far.

So what's the name of the next guy that will step in and look like a superstar against my team? I've already read that book when it concerns your team. lol

I don't see anything where crowder slapped matt light?? I see a typical nfl play where crowder gets pushed to the ground and gets up and pushes light in the facemask.. Than, instead of let it go like 99% of the league, Matt Light, like the classy franchise he represents, decides to grab crowder's hair and star hitting him in the back of the head. Crowder doesn't run away like a bitch, he run's away laughing, because he knows if he stays and fights like a dumbass he'll hurt his team even more by getting suspended.

I can't blame Matt light though, because his coach is a classless prick and probably doesn't care.

I can't blame Crowder for getting out of there, he did not have a helmet on, to trade punches with a guy who has his on would be stupid, he would be risking injuring his hand knowing his punches would not hurt him.

it does look like crowder throws a low blow just before he goes to the ground

light will be suspended for this :cheers:

stay classy pats* !

Joey was the only one running his mouth. Do I agree with no. But the Pats continue to run the score up and rub noses in it will catch up to them one day.

Poor baby fishies talked **** and couldn't actually back it up with play. Aww... po' fishies! At least you guys know all the best spots for January golf in south Florida.

Back on topic: Light will be sitting for a game. Hope it was worth it it Matt.

Poor baby fishies talked **** and couldn't actually back it up with play. Aww... po' fishies! At least you guys know all the best spots for January golf in south Florida.

Back on topic: Light will be sitting for a game. Hope it was worth it it Matt.

You had one person talking smack. Not the whole team. Give it up.

Archived