The Official Orlando Magic 2008-2009 Thread

InstantClassic

It's so huge for the Magic to win one on the road. Also the Cavs can't use rust as an excuse, they actually started out much hotter than the Magic who took over late on.

The Magic can beat the Cavs at home, they owned them during the regular season their. The fact that they were able to steal one on the road puts them in a great position. If the LeBrons really are a championship team (Which I don't think they are) now is the time to prove it.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's ****ing ridiculous the way this ****ty team played tonight. Why didn't they just give Doc, and Boston a call and say hey we don't want to play tonight, and give them a win. Or let all our backups play starting minutes.

You can't beat this team on your own ****ing court there really is no point of even trying to win an NBA finals, might as well trade every single player on this team, minus Dwight Howard, and start over.

No, I am ****ing pissed the way this team played. They had 4 days off, and the C's played the night before. If you have rust and your playing in the NBA get the **** off this Orlando Magic team.

this team is done. This team being overrated was fun while it lasted.

Nope, they're done in my book. I have lost all faith in this team, and I am expecting this team to be out of the playoffs by round 1. They won't even make it to the second round.

That's basically the season. No way can we beat any of the top teams in this league without Nelson. We couldn't even beat complete **** like Dallas.

If he's out for the season, we'll probably win about the same amount as last year, and get the third seed, and if he's out for the playoffs as well, say hello to an early playoff exit.

:rl:

And this is only the first 56 posts of this thread. And now you talk about your mouth backing up the Magic. Gainzo..how do you even recognize this baby as a fan?

:rl:

And this is only the first 56 posts of this thread. And now you talk about your mouth backing up the Magic. Gainzo..how do you even recognize this baby as a fan?

I find it funny that the only 2 Magic fans on this site hate each other. lol

Personally I am not even reading that *******s posts anymore, the guy doesn't even know who Reggie Theus was, or Otis Smith, I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't for me he wouldn't know who Nick Anderson, or Scott Skiles was. I think it's funny he's calling me a fraud, when he knows absolutely nothing about this basketball team.

Basically what I'm saying is, IC is the Blackout version of Magic fans. Little does the dumbass know, the coach complains just as much as I do, if you've ever watched a Magic game. You've heard Shaq's nicknames for him.

When the Magic were chucking up 3's in the final couple of minutes I thought they were done. But they proved me wrong by hitting one when it counted.

JCB: I have said this all year when it comes to the Magic. They live and die by the 3.

This team seems to have a hell of a lot of confidence against this Cleveland team. The players on this team don't think they can stop the Magic. They are 9-3 in their last 12 meetings, and an impressive 3-1 against this 66 win team this season. Magic just have got to hold ground now, and just win the games on their court, and they'll advance!

It's sort of like the Magic are Detroit, and Cleveland is the Magic. You know that Detroit seems to own Orlando, and it's like nothing anyone can do about it, even when Detroit doesn't even win 40 games, and the Magic almost win 60 games.

If Magic make finals, I heard that Jameer might come back. It would be like a 3 1/2 month break from playing since the surgery. Jameer is my current favorite player, I don't really know if this is bright on his part. Sure, we're probably the best team in the NBA bar none with him completely healthy, but I just don't want him to hurt himself more then he's already hurt, and him to have a healthy future.

You two need to stop, seriously.

I can understand JCB's reaction to some Magic losses. It happens in sport, fan get caught up in the emotion and say stupid things in the heat of the moment. I've done it before.

Neither of you seem like bad fans to be honest at least not enough to justify comparisons to the resident clown, Blackout.

I can understand JCB's reaction to some Magic losses. It happens in sport, fan get caught up in the emotion and say stupid things in the heat of the moment. I've done it before.

Neither of you seem like bad fans to be honest at least not enough to justify comparisons to the resident clown, Blackout.

Yeah, he needs to realize that sports, especially Magic games are emotional for me. I've seen this team do it all. Good moments, bad moments, everything. Is it wrong to be upset after being down 3-2 to a Boston team that the Magic probably should have beaten in 5 or 6 games the latest?

He always insults me that I am usually pissed off at this team, yet he never realizes who the hell the Magic coach is.

Maybe he isn't like Blackout, but saying I basically need to stop being so emotional to my favorite sports team is a bit ridiculous.

Personally, I could care less what he thinks though, all that matters to me right now, with this Magic basketball team is them beating the Cavs, and getting to the Finals.

Theres a difference between being critical of the team you support and just flat out giving up on them..which he/she did.

There's no way you consider that a fan. If anyone is on the Blackout tip It's JCB (Just Cry Baby)...I didn't give up on the team I support and then ride their coat tails when they got hot in the playoffs.

Theres a difference between being critical of the team you support and just flat out giving up on them..which he/she did.

There's no way you consider that a fan. If anyone is on the Blackout tip It's JCB (Just Cry Baby)...I didn't give up on the team I support and then ride their coat tails when they got hot in the playoffs.

Who the **** cares if he "gave up" on them. You both are passionate fans of the same franchise. Stop whining.

Who the **** cares if he "gave up" on them. You both are passionate fans of the same franchise. Stop whining.

THANK YOU!

I am personally not even reading his posts anymore. I am not arguing anymore, he is the one that seems to be getting his panties in a bunch, I honestly just don't care, and just want to see the Magic win some games. He can continue this so called 1 way argument all he wants for all I care.

If Magic somehow win game 2 against this almost unbeatable home team, and take a 2 to nothing lead, it's huge! I don't think we'll take game 2, but at least the Magic has home court. I also like the idea that everyone in media thinks this team is a joke. It seems all the insults only motivate this team more, and more. Paul Porter, our PA will be getting us pumped for game 3, and 4! Lets go Master Of Panic, lead us to a 2 to nothing lead! LOL

You were a dick go me *once. But it's all good lol, thats what this board is based on.

The sad thing is I don't even remember it. People like Blackout though, I have to be a dick to, because he's just so..... whats the word i'm looking for???? um.... Stupid...

You know what I'm starting to notice after the Magic being in 2 games with the Cavaliers like that. People, the media in particular, and fans around the world are starting to realize the Magic aren't a joke. They are saying now that this series won't go 5 games or so now. The Magic did what they've had to do, win a game in Cleveland, which is very hard to do. I am upset they lost on a last second shot, but the Magic have home court now, all they have to do is beat them in our house now, and we almost did that twice to a team that went 39-2 in their house in the regular season.

I just wish that the Magic wouldn't have let the Cavs get the ball to Lebron. Anyone else taking the shot would have made me feel better about losing a game like that.

Cleveland barely snuck away with one win at home... Orlando is the better team.

Ecurb, you've got to keep in mind that the refs are obviously on the Cavaliers side in these games. In Orlando, I am pretty sure we'll be winning game 3, but game 4 might be a hell of a lot like game 4 from the Boston series. If the refs let the basketball teams play the Magic would have beaten the crap out of the Cavs both times, easily, but you just have to face it that nearly everyone wants to see a Lebron-Kobe series, even though both the Magic, and Nuggets are clearly the better teams in both series.

I'm more upset by the fact that the Magic just basically let Lebron get the ball to take game winner, rather them him making the shot altogether. If they doubled him, they would have had to give the ball to one of the other 3 bums on the court. Oh well, there's always tomorrow....

Just win the games on our court to take a 3 to 1 lead, and the team will be fine. Obviously the Magic can hang with them on their court. So that means Magic will win by about 15 game 3, and 4, right? lol

Keys I think for game 3, and 4 are the crowd has to be in it, unlike the Cavaliers fans. Another one is, the team needs to start out fast, and not be down by about 10 again after the first quarter. Those are the two biggest keys I think. Lets beat the crap out of them like the last time they were in Orlando.

I would also like to see this team shut Mo Williams up. The guy just doesn't know when to shut it. First crying to get to the all star game, now he's saying the Magic don't have a chance to win 4 games. That's a really weird thing to say considering your team should probably be down 2 to nothing right now.

JCB...that's exactly what I was thinking (about letting LeBron get the inbounding pass). If I were a Magic fan, I would want them to lock LBJ up with 2 men (even though that may not have been enough). Either LeBron shoots a really tough contested shot, with 2 men in his face, or someone like Zydrunas Ilgauskus gets an open look. I would rather Ilgauskus shoot the open shot at then end, if I were a Magic fan.

LeBron is really almost unguardable, but ORL could have done a better job. You really can't complain that much, cause that's what the great ones do.

Archived