Predict the other 103 Juicers an the list....

JonEJet

Don't know who they are, but that list should be revealed at this point. With A-rod being caught, he needs to be not singled out. The union is really doing all their players a disservice if they decide to withhold the rest of the names.

:ahhh: WTF?

So because one name gets leaked everyone else should have their rights agreed upon violated?

Makes no sense... that's like saying if one of your kids gets mugged and raped they all should because one shouldn't be singled out...

So because one name gets leaked everyone else should have their rights agreed upon violated?

Makes no sense... that's like saying if one of your kids gets mugged and raped they all should because one shouldn't be singled out...

So being outed for commiting an illegal act is comprable to being an innocent victim of a violent crime?

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. If one kid is raped they should all be raped. These names were supposed to confidential, and unfortunately somewhere along the way, someone screwed up. From what I understand it's the players union who kept these records instead of destroying it. But whatever it is, its out there, and these names are going to come out whether we like it or not. Please explain to me how in your wildest dreams you can compare a child being raped to protecting the confidentiality of cheaters who got caught.

Can you compare a child stealing a pack of baseball cards to a murderer? You know what they're both crimes? What you said made no sense. All I am saying is Curt Schilling is right, it is in the best interest of baseball and everyone involved in the game to have these names come out so we can all move on.

It is certainly a disservice to the 600 that did not test positive. I actually agree with Curt Shilling on this one.

Curt Schilling

Schilling: Name 104 positives not just A-Rod

"I'd be all for the 104 positives being named, and the game moving on if that is at all possible," former Boston ace Curt Schilling wrote on his blog Sunday, referring to the number of players who were tested but assured confidentiality. "In my opinion, if you don't do that, then the other 600-700 players are going to be guilty by association, forever," he wrote. "It appears that not only was it 104, but three of the greatest of our, or any, generation appear to be on top of this list."

lol. Who knows, I might just be a little down right now. But Damon has a very muscular build, got the "moon-face," he broke down an awful lot with several nagging injuries...

It's nothing more than speculation, I admit. I just have him high on my list of suspected users.

I'm just messing, he showed up on the original Mitchell Report, remember that list? So who knows.

Jason Varitek, Nomar Garciapara, Albert Pujols where on it as well.

EDIT: Here is the complete list that was first released.

Brady Anderson

Manny Alexander

Rick Ankiel

Jeff Bagwell

Barry Bonds

Aaron Boone

Rafael Bettancourt

Bret Boone

Milton Bradley

David Bell

Dante Bichette

Albert Belle