Jets offer $4 mil per year to Kemoeatu

BroadwayJ667

Interesting how the article mentions the ongoing friendship between Kemo and Faneca, hopefully that plays into the decision whether to come here (after the $). BTW at $4m per, we would get 2 years out of Kemo for the price of 1 with Moore. Seems like a solid move.

Let's not forget that Moore was part of some stinky lines in past years. I think we overrate him a bit based on his longevity. He was here for so long partially due to his bargain price. Believe it or not, he is slightly undersized for the position. How have we done on short yardage behind this road grader?

Interesting how the article mentions the ongoing friendship between Kemo and Faneca, hopefully that plays into the decision whether to come here (after the $). BTW at $4m per, we would get 2 years out of Kemo for the price of 1 with Moore. Seems like a solid move.

i will say that even at 5 mil/yr. this guy is probably, at worst, on par with moore. he's bigger and probably an upgrade at run blocking, but i don't know for sure. either way if we even get the same production at 3 mil/yr less and no worries about a hold-out next year i say it's a good move.

i will say that even at 5 mil/yr. this guy is probably, at worst, on par with moore. he's bigger and probably an upgrade at run blocking, but i don't know for sure. either way if we even get the same production at 3 mil/yr less and no worries about a hold-out next year i say it's a good move.

I would love to sign him today.

Just sign him. That's what I say.

Tanny cut Moore cause he didn't want to pay the $7 million RB, fine. Pay the Mad Hawaian less than that this year and get the deal done.

But the Jets still have to outspend the Steelers and anyone else.

Just sign him. That's what I say.

Tanny cut Moore cause he didn't want to pay the $7 million RB, fine. Pay the Mad Hawaian less than that this year and get the deal done.

But the Jets still have to outspend the Steelers and anyone else.

I agree with this man.

Archived