A-Rod to be out until Mid May...

Zeebers

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Adam the Bull on FAN, A-rod to have surgery to repair cyst. Reports are unconfirmed and I don't have a link. So much for the WBC. Year gets worse for A-rod. Maybe this will give him time to clear his head.

Just heard it's at least a 10 week recovery. Eesh. The beginning of the season is gonna be UGLY.

If the Yankees get off to a good start, they'll look to do the impossible- trade this bum.

not gonna happen......on one is taking on that ridiculous contract for a guy who is now a known steroid using cheat, a clubhouse distraction, and now has to deal with an injury to boot. unless the yanks plan on eating alot of that contract just to get rid of the guy. i doubt it would ever happen.

not gonna happen......on one is taking on that ridiculous contract for a guy who is now a known steroid using cheat, a clubhouse distraction, and now has to deal with an injury to boot. unless the yanks plan on eating alot of that contract just to get rid of the guy. i doubt it would ever happen.

It's a pipedream but stranger this have happened.

This isnt even that big of a deal. The Yankees will be fine without this idiot.

It's a pipedream but stranger this have happened.

This isnt even that big of a deal. The Yankees will be fine without this idiot.

I guess we'll really see now, won't we? I for one think we need his bat in the lineup. I don't want to fall behind early again, this year is gonna be super tight in the AL East.

Agreed, A-rod is staying with the Yanks for better or worse. To trade him they would have to eat so much of that salary that it would just makes so much more sense to keep him. He is still .310/40/120. Hard to beat those numbers.

Oh man, considering Girardi said he had discomfort since last year this is a disaster for the Yankees and someone should be fired if this is the first MRI they have done.

I agree. The Yankees medical should have been monitoring this all winter. WTF were they doing.

btw, 10 weeks to remove a cyst? What kinda BS is that?? We're not getting the whole story.

.....Arod's a big fag. I'd trade him for half the value.

He actually might have a serious condition. Why don't you look it up... and stop being an *******

According to Adam the Bull on FAN, A-rod to have surgery to repair cyst. Reports are unconfirmed and I don't have a link. So much for the WBC. Year gets worse for A-rod. Maybe this will give him time to clear his head.

As per espn. com http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3954457

He was doing just fine in Spring Training without having to clear his head.

He actually might have a serious condition. Why don't you look it up... and stop being an *******

I hope his Yankee career is over. I dont give a f##k about the phony piece of sh#t.

And 10 weeks for a cyst is a crocka****.

btw, 10 weeks to remove a cyst? What kinda BS is that?? We're not getting the whole story.

.....Arod's a big fag. I'd trade him for half the value.

it'll turn into a recurring infection that keeps him out for most of if not all of the seaosn. intestinal parasites anyone?

I hope his Yankee career is over. I dont give a f##k about the phony piece of sh#t.

And 10 weeks for a cyst is a crocka****.

Yeah and the Titanic went down because of that little peak sticking out of the water. The cysts is only a symptom of the condition. For him to be out 10 weeks, it has to be more serious, mostly likely joint related.

Archived