2009/10 NCAA basketball Thread

SouthernJet

Nova's Dupont Pavilion was horrible fromday one. Jake Nevin was nicer! Oops, I guess they just call it the Pavilion now. Poor Dave Schultz.

I'm sorry that Villanova is located in an affluent suburb that won't allow us to build a 40,000 seat dome. If we could, I have no doubt that we would. We would also play more games at the Wachovia Center (I am sure), if it were never going to host an NCAA game, but as it stands, NCAA rules say that we can't play tournament games in Philadelphia if we play more than a set number of games there. Same rule will prohibit Syracuse from playing in the East region of this year's tourney.

This year, since there are no tournament games in Philly, we actually are playing every reasonably-compelling Big East matchup in the Wachovia Center.

We are actually looking to expand the on-campus arena, either through renovation or replacement, in the near future. Still won't be huge though, but we'll do what we can within the limitations of the Radnor Township planning board.

That said, it's a fun atmosphere at the Pavilion. More fun than the Wachovia Center for most games.

Have fun at the game. I wish I could stay in town and go myself. Too bad we'll only be kicking UConn while they are already down.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, thats it...

Im sooo Jealous.

I'd be jealous of the best program in the nation that is the defending National Champs. I realize SU is on the verge of an amazing 2 staright years in the NCAA Tourney so you are excited but I'm sure you like to win 2 titles in 5 years-I'm sure you'd like to win 2 titles in any timeframe since SU only has one in their history.

Funny Big East fan! Rare top 5? You must be a young man........

Typical jealous Big East fan. Cannot be satisfied w/ their teams rare top 5 success they have to take a shot at the best program in college basketball that is having a down year.

Typical jealous Big East fan. Cannot be satisfied w/ their teams rare top 5 success they have to take a shot at the best program in college basketball that is having a down year.

I'd be jealous of the best program in the nation that is the defending National Champs. I realize SU is on the verge of an amazing 2 staright years in the NCAA Tourney so you are excited but I'm sure you like to win 2 titles in 5 years-I'm sure you'd like to win 2 titles in any timeframe since SU only has one in their history.

Jesus Christ. The sign was a joke. Take it easy.

And...

I realize UNC is on the verge of an NIT bid, if that, so you are miserable. I'm sure it must make you feel better talking about how great you guys have been in the past but I'm sure you'd like to be 24-1 right now looking at a possible 1 or 2 seed in the NCAA tournament.

You sound like PR37 or AquaQueer on the football part of this board as the Jets were getting ready for the AFCCG and both their teams were watching from home talking about how great it was to witness 3 SB's in five years or how their team won the division last year and we were only a wildcard this year. Your team sucks this year, and both your coach and team have embarrassed themselves at how poorly they handle losing. Maybe its time to get off your damned high horse and face facts.

Rant over.

Funny Big East fan! Rare top 5? You must be a young man........

It is very rare for SU to be ranked in the top 5.

And...

I realize UNC is on the verge of an NIT bid, if that, so you are miserable. I'm sure it must make you feel better talking about how great you guys have been in the past but I'm sure you'd like to be 24-1 right now looking at a possible 1 or 2 seed in the NCAA tournament.

You sound like PR37 or AquaQueer on the football part of this board as the Jets were getting ready for the AFCCG and both their teams were watching from home talking about how great it was to witness 3 SB's in five years or how their team won the division last year and we were only a wildcard this year. Your team sucks this year, and both your coach and team have embarrassed themselves at how poorly they handle losing. Maybe its time to get off your damned high horse and face facts.

Rant over.

I'd absolutely like to have your record and be getting another #1 seed in the Tourney but it's not happening. I can take a down year, I have been spoiled w/ all the heels success in my lifetime.

The heels aren't used to losing, maybe he can call SU and ask them how they handle missing the Tourney?

It is very rare for SU to be ranked in the top 5.

I'd absolutely like to have your record and be getting another #1 seed in the Tourney but it's not happening. I can take a down year, I have been spoiled w/ all the heels success in my lifetime.

The heels aren't used to losing, maybe he can call SU and ask them how they handle missing the Tourney?

One of the best quotes Jim Boeheim ever had was after we lost to LeMoyne when he said: "its easy to be mature and grown up when your winning and everything is going well...Its how you handle adversity that truly separates leaders and men from pretenders and children."

This is the first time in a long time UNC has had to deal with losing games and not being everyone's favorite in every game. From the top down every single person in that program has exposed themselves as poor losers and crybabies. Your right, we have had some down seasons without tournament appearances. But you didn't see any of the hysteria and pre-pubescant like whining and complaining that has become an everyday occurrence on this years Carolina team.

The quote is even better because it emphasizes Boeheim's philosophy as a college basketball coach. It is rare you see him go after the sure-thing five star all american one-and-done mentality recruit. He is not a college basketball coach just to win it all every year. He is here to develop players, both on and off the court. That is why you will more often see him go after guys overlooked by most, that come in with a chip on their shoulder, and willing to give all they've got to prove people wrong. For example, Andy Rautins came to Syracuse 5 years ago as a 1 star recruit... He is now one of the (if not the most) important players on the #3 team in the nation. Wes Johnson went to Iowa State as a 2 star recruit... He played two years there, averaged about 10ppg, and decided to transfer to Syracuse... After sitting out last year due to mandatory redshirt rules, he is having an All-American type season and is giving Harangody, Wall, and Turner a run for their money at the NPOY award. Arinze Onuaku came in five years ago as an "overweight" and "unathletic" project big man who can not shoot. In his last two seasons, he has lead the Big East in field goal percentage. (although he still cannot shoot, LOL.) Kris Joseph was a 3 star recruit that took plays off and undisciplined... He was, in most people's eyes, a player that would maybe be able to contribute his Senior year. He is currently a sophomore, averaging at least 10ppg in Big East play and despite coming off the bench as a 6th man, averages the 3rd most minutes on the team behind Johnson and Rautins. He is also one of the most athletic players on our team. Our most highly touted starter coming in is Rick Jackson, who was a 4 star recruit that many stayed away from because of his selfish attitude and poor basketball IQ. As a Junior, he is one of the most efficient big men in the league on both sides. Other high profile recruits on Syracuse this year are Scoop Jardine (4 star) who comes off the bench as the 7th man, Mookie Jones (4 star) who rarely plays, and DeShonte Riley (4 star), who never plays.

When you assemble teams like that, you are going to have growing pains at times... But Boeheim's focus is and always has been the development of his players, both on and off the court, over their college careers as opposed to winning championships every year and going after every big name recruit that he has a chance at getting.

One of the best quotes Jim Boeheim ever had was after we lost to LeMoyne when he said: "its easy to be mature and grown up when your winning and everything is going well...Its how you handle adversity that truly separates leaders and men from pretenders and children."

This is the first time in a long time UNC has had to deal with losing games and not being everyone's favorite in every game. From the top down every single person in that program has exposed themselves as poor losers and crybabies. Your right, we have had some down seasons without tournament appearances. But you didn't see any of the hysteria and pre-pubescant like whining and complaining that has become an everyday occurrence on this years Carolina team.

The quote is even better because it emphasizes Boeheim's philosophy as a college basketball coach. It is rare you see him go after the sure-thing five star all american one-and-done mentality recruit. He is not a college basketball coach just to win it all every year. He is here to develop players, both on and off the court. That is why you will more often see him go after guys overlooked by most, that come in with a chip on their shoulder, and willing to give all they've got to prove people wrong. For example, Andy Rautins came to Syracuse 5 years ago as a 1 star recruit... He is now one of the (if not the most) important players on the #3 team in the nation. Wes Johnson went to Iowa State as a 2 star recruit... He played two years there, averaged about 10ppg, and decided to transfer to Syracuse... After sitting out last year due to mandatory redshirt rules, he is having an All-American type season and is giving Harangody, Wall, and Turner a run for their money at the NPOY award. Arinze Onuaku came in five years ago as an "overweight" and "unathletic" project big man who can not shoot. In his last two seasons, he has lead the Big East in field goal percentage. (although he still cannot shoot, LOL.) Kris Joseph was a 3 star recruit that took plays off and undisciplined... He was, in most people's eyes, a player that would maybe be able to contribute his Senior year. He is currently a sophomore, averaging at least 10ppg in Big East play and despite coming off the bench as a 6th man, averages the 3rd most minutes on the team behind Johnson and Rautins. He is also one of the most athletic players on our team. Our most highly touted starter coming in is Rick Jackson, who was a 4 star recruit that many stayed away from because of his selfish attitude and poor basketball IQ. As a Junior, he is one of the most efficient big men in the league on both sides. Other high profile recruits on Syracuse this year are Scoop Jardine (4 star) who comes off the bench as the 7th man, Mookie Jones (4 star) who rarely plays, and DeShonte Riley (4 star), who never plays.

When you assemble teams like that, you are going to have growing pains at times... But Boeheim's focus is and always has been the development of his players, both on and off the court, over their college careers as opposed to winning championships every year and going after every big name recruit that he has a chance at getting.

I guess Roy should use Boeheim as an example like when his teams didn't deserve to make the NCAA Tourney and he was whining on every TV show?

Where have the carolina players and coaches "exposed themselves as poor losers and crybabies."?

Oh please, I guess that's why he recruited and stood behind such good guys like Paul harris and Eric Devendorf.

Roy and Carolina and have done a better job developing talent than Boeheim has. Just look at NBA rosters over the past decades littered w/ Carolina players. Boehime always tried to recuit highly rated guys he just can't close the deal at times.

Boeheim is out to win so spare me the nonsense about caring about the players development first b/c if that's the case the kids are getting screwed b/c he's not churning out NBA guys.

Boehime is a really good coach, he runs an upper echelon program. Don't waste time being jealous that SU is not on the level of a UNC by taking cheap shots at UNC and their coach.

eric Devendorf gets arrested for hitting a female student, he's playing soon after. JamesOn Curry, a highly rated recruit got arrested in HS and Roy didn't allow him to go to Carolina.

more class from the SU:

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2008/08/three_syracuse_university_bask.html

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/story/11116159/rss

http://www.syracuse.com/axeman/index.ssf/2008/08/former_su_guard_josh_wright_in.html

Spew that on and off the court development BS somewhere else.

I guess Roy should use Boeheim as an example like when his teams didn't deserve to make the NCAA Tourney and he was whining on every TV show?

Where have the carolina players and coaches "exposed themselves as poor losers and crybabies."?

Oh please, I guess that's why he recruited and stood behind such good guys like Paul harris and Eric Devendorf.

Roy and Carolina and have done a better job developing talent than Boeheim has. Just look at NBA rosters over the past decades littered w/ Carolina players. Boehime always tried to recuit highly rated guys he just can't close the deal at times.

Boeheim is out to win so spare me the nonsense about caring about the players development first b/c if that's the case the kids are getting screwed b/c he's not churning out NBA guys.

Boehime is a really good coach, he runs an upper echelon program. Don't waste time being jealous that SU is not on the level of a UNC by taking cheap shots at UNC and their coach.

eric Devendorf gets arrested for hitting a female student, he's playing soon after. JamesOn Curry, a highly rated recruit got arrested in HS and Roy didn't allow him to go to Carolina.

more class from the SU:

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2008/08/three_syracuse_university_bask.html

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/story/11116159/rss

http://www.syracuse.com/axeman/index.ssf/2008/08/former_su_guard_josh_wright_in.html

Spew that on and off the court development BS somewhere else.

Devendorf was never arrested for that, and never even hit that girl...He was suspended for "verbally abusing" her after she almost ran one of his teammates over with a car.. But whatever. I consider Paul Harris and Eric Devendorf to be the rare exceptions that prove the rule, rather then players that frequent at SU. As for NBA players, Roy has recruited much higher quality players then Boeheim as well, so its no surprise he has more NBA players. I cant think of one person that played for SU that was good enough to get to the NBA that didn't do so.

More importantly, Im not talking only about basketball development...Im talking about all around development. Derrick Coleman is a perfect example... He played four years at SU under Boeheim, had a very good NBA career, and is now a very successful business man on wall street. Dan Schayes, John Wallace, and Billy Owens also all come to mind...

Then there are guys like Mike Hopkins, who never played professionally, but played for four years under Boeheim, and is now, some 20 years later, on his staff as one of the most sought-after assistants in the nation who is set to take Boeheim's place upon retirement.

As for UNC players/coaches being crybabies.. Roy recently called this season a catastrophe and even compared it to the Haiti catastrophe. I don't even want to hear excuses..Even mentioning the Haiti catastrophe in the same sentence as losing college basketball games is ridiculously immature of a person in his position. Also, his constant clamoring to the media that this team doesnt work hard enough and is too lazy is beginning to turn people the wrong way. All I hear when people talk about Carolina this year is all the trouble in the locker room and how people seem to care more about themselves then about winning, etc.

As for Boeheim complaining... He did so in the 06-07 season, which I understand. Its not often you see a team win 22 games in the regular season, finish 11-7 in the Big East, and make the BET semifinals left out of the tournament. As for his lobbying for an expansion of the NCAA tournament, I don't take that as complaining at all. Thats something he has been pushing for for quite some time now, and continues to do so this year. In fact, he has been cited as one of the most influential people in getting the NCAA to discuss the possibility of 96 teams in the tourney, something I am personally against, but thats besides the point.

EDIT: LOL at you posting a link about Josh Wright, a player the quit the team and dropped out of school because Boeheim wasn't coddling him enough and holding him responsible for his actions...

Devendorf was never arrested for that, and never even hit that girl...He was suspended for "verbally abusing" her after she almost ran one of his teammates over with a car.. But whatever. I consider Paul Harris and Eric Devendorf to be the rare exceptions that prove the rule, rather then players that frequent at SU. As for NBA players, Roy has recruited much higher quality players then Boeheim as well, so its no surprise he has more NBA players. I cant think of one person that played for SU that was good enough to get to the NBA that didn't do so.

More importantly, Im not talking only about basketball development...Im talking about all around development. Derrick Coleman is a perfect example... He played four years at SU under Boeheim, had a very good NBA career, and is now a very successful business man on wall street. Dan Schayes, John Wallace, and Billy Owens also all come to mind...

Then there are guys like Mike Hopkins, who never played professionally, but played for four years under Boeheim, and is now, some 20 years later, on his staff as one of the most sought-after assistants in the nation who is set to take Boeheim's place upon retirement.

As for UNC players/coaches being crybabies.. Roy recently called this season a catastrophe and even compared it to the Haiti catastrophe. I don't even want to hear excuses..Even mentioning the Haiti catastrophe in the same sentence as losing college basketball games is ridiculously immature of a person in his position. Also, his constant clamoring to the media that this team doesnt work hard enough and is too lazy is beginning to turn people the wrong way. All I hear when people talk about Carolina this year is all the trouble in the locker room and how people seem to care more about themselves then about winning, etc.

As for Boeheim complaining... He did so in the 06-07 season, which I understand. Its not often you see a team win 22 games in the regular season, finish 11-7 in the Big East, and make the BET semifinals left out of the tournament. As for his lobbying for an expansion of the NCAA tournament, I don't take that as complaining at all. Thats something he has been pushing for for quite some time now, and continues to do so this year. In fact, he has been cited as one of the most influential people in getting the NCAA to discuss the possibility of 96 teams in the tourney, something I am personally against, but thats besides the point.

EDIT: LOL at you posting a link about Josh Wright, a player the quit the team and dropped out of school because Boeheim wasn't coddling him enough and holding him responsible for his actions...

So it's ok to verbally abuse females, I guess that must be one of the life lessons Boehiem preaches since he cares more about the kids than he does about winning.

paul harris was being discussed as an NBA player before he stepped on campus, that's one example w/o even trying.

Derrick Coleman was a punk w/ HOF ability, that ability led him to being the #1 overall pick and he made millions b/c of it but he was a bust in the NBA.

B/c Roy made a mistake that means the players and coaches are crybabies?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4907670

Some coaches bash their team just in private, some use the media as well. dean didn't use the media and Roy does. They are 2 of the best coaches of all time. You haven't heard boeheim whine about his players in the press? Alot of coaches do that.

Boeheim's reputation is as whiner first of all and in 2007 they didn't deserve to be in. SU beat up on the weak bottom half of the conf, they beat no one in non comnf, they lst to the only 2 ranked teams they played in non conf(one at the dome, one at MSG) and they had one win over a ranked team all year and that was at home. They didn't deserve it, just b/c he padded his W's w/ cupckaes(like he has his entire career) didn't mean that team deserved to make the Tourney.

Maybe Boeheim wasn't developing Wright enough as a person, that is all he cares about.

The 96 team NCAA Field is a complete joke and it is b/c of whining from coahces like him that it might come true.

So it's ok to verbally abuse females, I guess that must be one of the life lessons Boehiem preaches since he cares more about the kids than he does about winning.

paul harris was being discussed as an NBA player before he stepped on campus, that's one example w/o even trying.

Derrick Coleman was a punk w/ HOF ability, that ability led him to being the #1 overall pick and he made millions b/c of it but he was a bust in the NBA.

B/c Roy made a mistake that means the players and coaches are crybabies?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4907670

Some coaches bash their team just in private, some use the media as well. dean didn't use the media and Roy does. They are 2 of the best coaches of all time. You haven't heard boeheim whine about his players in the press? Alot of coaches do that.

Boeheim's reputation is as whiner first of all and in 2007 they didn't deserve to be in. SU beat up on the weak bottom half of the conf, they beat no one in non comnf, they lst to the only 2 ranked teams they played in non conf(one at the dome, one at MSG) and they had one win over a ranked team all year and that was at home. They didn't deserve it, just b/c he padded his W's w/ cupckaes(like he has his entire career) didn't mean that team deserved to make the Tourney.

Maybe Boeheim wasn't developing Wright enough as a person, that is all he cares about.

The 96 team NCAA Field is a complete joke and it is b/c of whining from coahces like him that it might come true.

No. Boeheim actually punished him for it and he lost his starting job. Boeheim doesn't believe in setting curfues etc. because when they get out of college nobody is going to coddle them like that. However, being out at 2am on Halloween night is never a good idea.

Paul Harris was being discussed as an NBA player. He got on campus and wanted to be a 2 guard...But he couldn't shoot for dirt. Boeheim therefore played him at the 3 and wouldn't let him shoot outside shots and would bench him for doing so. Instead of working hard to improve his shot and earn the right to shoot, he would get pissed off and disappear for weeks at a time while he went back home to Niagara Falls because coach "was out for him" and "didn't like him". Boeheim would then rip into him further and call him out for being mentally weak, and, again, instead of working hard to rid himself of the label, he'd disappear, AGAIN.

Umm, they beat the top 10 ranked Gtown that year in February at the dome, and the SU students notoriously rushed to court after a rather large margin of victory. I agree, their non-con was a joke and I agree they may not have deserved it...But I also understand Boeheim complaining about it.

The 96 team field is something a lot of coaches want...Tom Izzo, Boeheim, even your beloved Roy Williams have all voiced their support of it. As I said, as a fan Im against it as well, but just because Boeheim has been pushing for it doesn't make him a complainer.

The 96 team field is something a lot of coaches want...Tom Izzo, Boeheim, even your beloved Roy Williams have all voiced their support of it. As I said, as a fan Im against it as well, but just because Boeheim has been pushing for it doesn't make him a complainer.

Gary Williams would LOVE the 96-team field too. His Terps would never have to play a true road non-conference game again. Not that he does anyways with the current format.

No. Boeheim actually punished him for it and he lost his starting job. Boeheim doesn't believe in setting curfues etc. because when they get out of college nobody is going to coddle them like that. However, being out at 2am on Halloween night is never a good idea.

Paul Harris was being discussed as an NBA player. He got on campus and wanted to be a 2 guard...But he couldn't shoot for dirt. Boeheim therefore played him at the 3 and wouldn't let him shoot outside shots and would bench him for doing so. Instead of working hard to improve his shot and earn the right to shoot, he would get pissed off and disappear for weeks at a time while he went back home to Niagara Falls because coach "was out for him" and "didn't like him". Boeheim would then rip into him further and call him out for being mentally weak, and, again, instead of working hard to rid himself of the label, he'd disappear, AGAIN.

Umm, they beat the top 10 ranked Gtown that year in February at the dome, and the SU students notoriously rushed to court after a rather large margin of victory. I agree, their non-con was a joke and I agree they may not have deserved it...But I also understand Boeheim complaining about it.

He punished him by reinstating him almost immediately.

Like I said they beat one ranked team at home, that was all they had on their resume. They didn't deserve to make the tourney.

The 96 team tourney is ridiculous, coaches want it to help preserve jobs. Boehiem wanted it so his team would never mis the Tourney again. It's perfect at 64(I know it's 65 but the tourney doesn't begin until after the play in game). The only expnasion I'd be in favor of is making 4 play in games and the winners face the 4 1 seeds.

Like I said they beat one ranked team at home, that was all they had on their resume. They didn't deserve to make the tourney.

The 96 team tourney is ridiculous, coaches want it to help preserve jobs. Boehiem wanted it so his team would never mis the Tourney again. It's perfect at 64(I know it's 65 but the tourney doesn't begin until after the play in game). The only expnasion I'd be in favor of is making 4 play in games and the winners face the 4 1 seeds.

Im with you... But then there are coaches like Izzo and Roy and K that are in the tourney virtually every year that are also supporters of 96. All of their jobs are secure too, but they think its good for basketball. Personally, I dont think it does a damned thing... Coaches at schools like MSU, Duke, UNC, and Syracuse will now just have the expectation of advancing out of rd 1 or earning a higher seed...

We're not adding any serious national championship contenders in the extra 32 teams, and the system wouldn't help mid-majors that much. We're basically adding 32 teams that were maybe as good as some of the last teams in. By that logic, why dont we just include all 300 whatever d1 teams there are? Now teams 97-115 are going to be the complainers as opposed to 66-90. The idea makes no sense in my mind.

Well, based on the "crime" committed..Yelling at a drunk girl after she almost ran his teammate over with a car... Boeheim felt that Devendorf had learned his lesson about being out that late with the suspension the school provided and then the benching he provided.

By the way, I love how I can tune into any random college basketball game, (MSUvPSU, for example) and hear the announcers talk about Syracuse more then either team playing.

Reason # 1247 why I love this team!:penguin:

now u know our life :D

and when we are in a rare down year we get mentioned constantly for that fact also :(

By the way, I love how I can tune into any random college basketball game, (MSUvPSU, for example) and hear the announcers talk about Syracuse more then either team playing.

Reason # 1247 why I love this team!:penguin:

lol

During the Xavier - Florida broadcast, Jimmy Dykes called a Syracuse - KU Nat'l Championship game.

now u know our life :D

and when we are in a rare down year we get mentioned constantly for that fact also :(

Well, its not just a down year. You went from being arguably the best team in this history of the NCAA to being a team on the bubble to making the NIT in a single year. If Syracuse or any other big time basketball program like that were ever having a year that bad they would be mentioned the same amount as well. Syracuse is almost the complete opposite. They are a top 5 team and legit final four contender, when back in October people were predicting them to be a bubble team, if that.

The team that is the most surprising and the team that is the most dissapointing you will hear people mention a lot. You will also hear people talk about the best team(s). When that surprising team is also one of the best, they get talked about even more.

For example, if Syracuse was not this good and were a bubble team, you would be hearing a lot more people talking about teams such as Cornell and Kansas State would be getting a lot more press for their surprising seasons than they currently are.

Well, its not just a down year. You went from being arguably the best team in this history of the NCAA to being a team on the bubble to making the NIT in a single year. If Syracuse or any other big time basketball program like that were ever having a year that bad they would be mentioned the same amount as well. .

nah. only a few teams would be mentioned as much. Just the perennial mega powers and superstar type programs. thats why its bad this year for us. a superpower rock star program way down (for only 1 year) gets over mentioned..

Its alwyas bigger news, good or bad, when its UNC and BBall.

sort of like syracuse is regarded in Lacrosse.

Scottie Reynolds = Big East POY!

To be honest, I would have agreed with this all year, not just after Johnson's recent struggles.

Reynolds has been on his own level this year in terms of his play, leadership, and value to his team. Johnson and Harangody don't compare IMO.

BTW, please lose tomorrow night, Nova. Thanks.

Its between he and Harangody at this point. Wes Johnson has fallen off the face of the earth it seems. If he continues with these types of performances, he'll find himself still in school next year instead of an NBA lottery pick.

With Gody getting hurt, it's going to be Reynolds. I'll be happy when he finally graduates. He's been around for like 37 years.

I wouldn't hold my breath for us to lose at home against UConn. We may lose again before the season is over, but it's more likely to be @Pitt or @Cuse than anything else.

I wouldn't hold my breath either. Connecticut is just dreadful.

I can still hope though.

Archived