The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Game 7 should be a good one. The Magic were much better tonight.

Were you watching the same game I was watching? We played like ass. Missed too many free throws, Hedo looked like an idiot until he made that three to basically put the game out of reach. Dwight, and I guess Pietrus, and maybe Rashard as well were the only people to show up. If this team wants to hang with this Boston team they need more out of Hedo, and they need to make their free throws.

I'm not making any excuses, but the calls the refs are making are by far the worst calls EVER. I have never seen so many touch-fouls in a playoff game. The Houston Rockets player better than the Lakers. But this is not even a physical series.

**** THESE REFS!

Game 7 between Orlando and Boston is going to be fun to watch.

Boston SHOULD win, they havn't lost a Game 7 at home in... wow, I don't know, a few decades probably.

I think the only time they've ever lost a game seven at home was to the Sixers in 81 or 82. I remember they lost a game five to the Knicks in the first round around 1990. All I remember from that game was Patrick Ewing hitting a turnaround 3 from the corner with the shotclock expiring to seal the game.

I think the only time they've ever lost a game seven at home was to the Sixers in 81 or 82. I remember they lost a game five to the Knicks in the first round around 1990. All I remember from that game was Patrick Ewing hitting a turnaround 3 from the corner with the shotclock expiring to seal the game.

I heard on the radio the other day that the Celtics were 32-0 in the playoffs when holding a 3-2 series lead. That is ridiculous.

After the Bruins crushed me last night I can't believe I have to wait until Sunday night to see the Celtics game. What is up with having a game on Thursday and then a game on Sunday?

I heard on the radio the other day that the Celtics were 32-0 in the playoffs when holding a 3-2 series lead. That is ridiculous.

After the Bruins crushed me last night I can't believe I have to wait until Sunday night to see the Celtics game. What is up with having a game on Thursday and then a game on Sunday?

Be thankful, the Celts need the rest.

Unfortunately, the Cavaliers will be VERY well rested for whomever they meet. There will be blood. I forsee a slaughter.

That's what drives me crazy about the NBA playoffs. They just drag out these series for as long as they possibly can. There's no reason why they can't have the two game sevens on Saturday.

I guess they want it on Sunday because it is traditionally a better day for television viewership.

That's what drives me crazy about the NBA playoffs. They just drag out these series for as long as they possibly can. There's no reason why they can't have the two game sevens on Saturday.

I guess they want it on Sunday because it is traditionally a better day for television viewership.

But Sunday night? I know its all about TV ratings but that just blows.

I hate the fact that both games are on Sunday.

Why? Now it gives you something to do Sunday from 3:30 until you pass out.

I'll be at work until 7:30 though so I'll miss the Laker game.

I hope they win, just by 13 or less. :)

Why? Now it gives you something to do Sunday from 3:30 until you pass out.

I'll be at work until 7:30 though so I'll miss the Laker game.

I hope they win, just by 13 or less. :)

So you win the stupid vBookie event? :rl: I bet on the Lakers wining & covering, I think it's gonna be a blowout.

Lineup for today:

Curch

Homework

Help Mom with some stupid **** around the house

Watch some of the Yanks

Then Lakers

Then Magic-Celts

this is getting ugly

ugh im going to go crack open some vodka and try to forget this game

ugh yuck

if only Kevin Garnett could make a Willis Reed moment LOL

still, i'm VERY VERY VERY proud of the Celtics this year. the boys in green did their city proud by playing their hearts out despite all the injuries! kudo's to all of the remaining players for this nice run!

these last 2 years make up for all the times me and my room mate sat in my apartment in '06 watching them get their asses handed to them

Because the Magic let basically a bum hit a game winner, this series is probably over. Can't expect to win 2 games in a series in Boston. The masters of heart break strike again. What else is new.

It ain't over yet.

Boston regained the advantage but these teams are evenly matched.

So Big Baby hits a game winner and then Papelbon takes it to the edge before finishing TB.

I have no faith them beating the Boston Celtics twice in Boston in a series. Beating them once there is hard enough. If we won today, the series was basically going to be over. They have to win on Tuesday, because there is no way they'll win a game 7 in Boston. Too hard of a thing to do.

They can win Game 5 or Game 7.

told you. ;)

Orlando-Cleveland Eastern Conference Finals.

Archived