Mets vs. Cardinals @ Busch Stadium

Morrissey

NEW YORK METS VS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS

100px-New_York_Mets.svg.png.....................100px-NLC-STL-Logo.png

Tomorrow: LHP Oliver Perez (1-1, 7.84) vs. RHP Todd Wellemeyer (1-1, 4.50) @ 8:15 PM

Wednesday: RHP John Maine (0-1, 7.20) vs. RHP Joel Pineiro (2-0, 5.40) @ 8:05 PM

Thursday: RHP Livan Hernandez (1-0, 4.63) vs. RHP Adam Wainwright (2-0, 3.31) @ 1:40 PM

We actually on paper are on the down side of all 3 SP match-ups.

Ollie and Perez must return to 06 form or we may have a long season.

Livan I have actually been ok with.

I know you can't tell which one is showing up :P

Great job boys...

Blow a 4-0 lead, dont slide into home, fall down on a fly ball to left, lose 6-4.

Mets_Magic_2.gif

They're good for a couple of games like tis a year. Usually later in the season though.

Dan Murphy should go back to the infield.

No room for now. LF is the easiest position to play in baseball. He'll get there or they will correct the situation. They knew these type games would happen putting him out there so they need to stick with the plan a while longer.

No room for now. LF is the easiest position to play in baseball. He'll get there or they will correct the situation. They knew these type games would happen putting him out there so they need to stick with the plan a while longer.

It's probably only a 1 year thing for him, are they going to re-sign Delgado after the year? Probaby not, so he can go to 1B, though I'm not sure if he gives you enough production to be your 1st basemen.

It's probably only a 1 year thing for him, are they going to re-sign Delgado after the year? Probaby not, so he can go to 1B, though I'm not sure if he gives you enough production to be your 1st basemen.

I expect Delgado back next year unless there is a young and better option on the market. Murphy just drove in a run and is still hitting over .320.

Archived