Washington Nationals @ New York Yankees [Yankee Stadium] Game Thread

Vudu

Today looks like a rainout.
Have tickets for this afternoon. So far, the Yanks' website and YES have nothing at all. Suspect since the Nats aren't coming into the Bronx again(thoguh this would be easier than if it were an NL West team) and the Yanks have a whole bunch of reschedules already, they really want to play this game today. But it's pouring and that is the forecast all day.

This will be the 3rd game this year I've had tix for. 1 against the A's which was rained out and rescheduled; the Texiera tie game which the lsot in extras after a long rain delay; and today's monsoon.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand the schedule is a total pain in the keister, but this is a crappy way to to treat fans.

It's pouring out in NYC. The forecast is continued heavy rain all day and night into the early moring hours, so much so even the US Open has stopped given the unplayable conditions. Today's "rain delay" nonsense is a very bad way to treat your ticket-buying fans.

At least Manny's job is safe for now in DC

At least his team looked like they were ready to play baseball. The Yankees sleptwalked through these games.

I'm tired of hearing the excuse that these guys can't hit pitchers who they are seeing for the first time.

On the bright side, we still have 8 more years of Alex.

Oh wait.

I wish we could trade him straight up for Ryan Zimmerman...I hope Alex saw what a real 3Bman plays like this series. Ya know...maybe light a fire under his ass?

At least his team looked like they were ready to play baseball. The Yankees sleptwalked through these games.

I'm tired of hearing the excuse that these guys can't hit pitchers who they are seeing for the first time.

:rl: HAHAHA

That is literally the worst excuse I've heard in my entire life.

Archived