Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

Slats its obvious Vic has a role but the even bigger question is does that make him a commie and are there even commies in thsi game ?

I think it's obvious that he was trying to say he had a specific role, one he does not have. Now he's backtracking, and trying to find his footing.

I see no benefit to continuing to vote no lynch at this point. Vic is easily the best case I see right now.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what's not fun... Little babies whining and throwing temper tantrums everytime someone makes them feel stupid.. (speaking of which the other resident meathead is due for one soon as well, I'm looking at you pacturd)

Go play with your blocks meathead, the adults are discussing things in here!

Worst thing is that i didn't think your idea was half bad but you've ruined it by once again throwing your feces all over the room..

Oh, so now Mr. Too Cool for School chimes in. :rolleyes:

I repeat, you have no ****ing clue what's going on in this game.

You have always had a power kick and a need to be the smartest guy in the room. Just ask anyone who's ever debated Chan the phucktard, dude thinks he's a ****ing expert at everything and that is exactly why he doesn't win these games.

The truth is he doesn't know **** but he has this bizarre need to be the smartest guy in the room and as a result you all usually get sick of his **** and vote his obnoxious ass out early.

Hey Crusher, is it safe to say that Chan is well below .500 in his Mafia career?

What a vagina.

You call my reaction to Vic, "stupid," and then get pissed when I point out that you don't know what the f^ck you're talking about? Too f^cking bad. Before I played my first mafia game, I made it a point to read thru two complete game threads. The idea for me was to not appear as ignorant as you do right now.

And as for the Beatles, I realize they made not have left their mark on western culture like, say, The A-Team or anything, but they were still pretty damn fantastic!

You're confusing me with someone who gives a **** slats.

What I do know is that you have alluded to having some kind of leadership role in this game and you definitely have an agenda.

I can't wait for everyone to see slats own arrogance is going to screw the town over

How exactly?

Can you at least explain why?

Do you have a role that's going to "screw the town over"?

Even if you're not allowed to reveal the role itself you could at least tell us that much because you're doing very little to convince me right now.

I honestly think you're bluffing. Your posts have been pretty inconsistent and it's almost like you're digging a hole for yourself. I know that you don't have the role that's been put to question so I'd agree with Slats in that it's a safe lynch if nothing else.

CTM said:

Vic responded:

Clearly trying to say he also shares this role.

But in his next post, he makes an assumption about that role that I suspect JiF, Crusher, and Irish, all know not to be the case:

But after that makes the same threat against me that EY made against CTM, again trying to intimate that he has a role that can take someone out when he's lynched:

Yeah, I think Vic's lying. Caught in that lie, he tries to backtrack:

Isn't that right, Comrade?

Or maybe you're just a prick who rubs people the wrong way.

You're confusing me with someone who gives a **** slats.

What I do know is that you have alluded to having some kind of leadership role in this game and you definitely have an agenda.

All I said in regards to leadership is that you're in no position to exert any, not that I wanted to take the lead. That's rarely what I do in these games, particularly this early. But I definitely feel I've got Vic cold trying to pretend to be something he's not. So I'm running with that for right now.

My agenda is to win the game.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I'll tell you exactly what is going to happen in this game, as if it took a genius to figure out.

slats is going to get the votes to lynch Vicious. Then, during the night, the commies will off a strong player like JiF or Crusher or EY. Then, during the next day, slats and Chan will lead a charge to lynch me.

How exactly?

Can you at least explain why?

Do you have a role that's going to "screw the town over"?

Even if you're not allowed to reveal the role itself you could at least tell us that much because you're doing very little to convince me right now.

I honestly think you're bluffing. Your posts have been pretty inconsistent and it's almost like you're digging a hole for yourself. I know that you don't have the role that's been put to question so I'd agree with Slats in that it's a safe lynch if nothing else.

I seriously have no desire to explain myself. I did and all the ridiculously intelligent slats will say is:

Backtracking!

Liar!

Misstep!

Whatever- Seriously, do not care. I made my case, slats response is that "I'm backtracking". Sure. He's in my head and knows exactly what it is.

Want to know why I get annoyed in this game, Cause I hate being called a liar. I hate being told I'm not telling the truth. It angers me. Liars and fakes are the most disgusting people on this planet to me so, it annoys me. Look at other games. I've only ever truly gotten annoyed when I've been what? Innocent.

But like I said whatever. You two titans of logic have it your way. Like I said you only need 4 more, I'll cast the kill on myself.

I seriously have no desire to explain myself. I did and all the ridiculously intelligent slats will say is:

Backtracking!

Liar!

Misstep!

Whatever- Seriously, do not care. I made my case, slats response is that "I'm backtracking". Sure. He's in my head and knows exactly what it is.

Want to know why I get annoyed in this game, Cause I hate being called a liar. I hate being told I'm not telling the truth. It angers me. Liars and fakes are the most disgusting people on this planet to me so, it annoys me. Look at other games. I've only ever truly gotten annoyed when I've been what? Innocent.

But like I said whatever. You two titans of logic have it your way. Like I said you only need 4 more, I'll cast the kill on myself.

Dude, it's a game of lying! That's what it is! I remember you being upset that you were never scum. How can you want to be scum in this game if you're so adverse to lying? How can you even play?

I'm sorry if you're still mad at me over the JI game. Personally, I like you. I just think that you're, well, lying about your role in this game, that's all.

It's a game! Geez.

Dude, it's a game of lying! That's what it is! I remember you being upset that you were never scum. How can you want to be scum in this game if you're so adverse to lying? How can you even play?

I'm sorry if you're still mad at me over the JI game. Personally, I like you. I just think that you're, well, lying about your role in this game, that's all.

It's a game! Geez.

Why do you think when I was I basically never posted. Even before heading to vacation I was rarely on and screwed myself.

I understand it's a game- it grinds on me especialy when it's like I got this huge bulls eye on my back because people like to poke at me to get this reaction. Like I said whatever, don't care, gave my explanation. I'll monitor and wait to see if I get to 6 votes and kill myself off.

Dude are you ****ing serious? I've seen you ****ing lie your ass off in these games before, that's the ****ing ida for scum players.

So if you were scum you'd come straight out and tell us, right? I don't care if you're getting annoyed, you can't ****ing trust anyone in these games.

It's a game! Geez.

slats, you totally set Vic up.

Oh, so now Mr. Too Cool for School chimes in. :rolleyes:

I repeat, you have no ****ing clue what's going on in this game.

You have always had a power kick and a need to be the smartest guy in the room. Just ask anyone who's ever debated Chan the phucktard, dude thinks he's a ****ing expert at everything and that is exactly why he doesn't win these games.

The truth is he doesn't know **** but he has this bizarre need to be the smartest guy in the room and as a result you all usually get sick of his **** and vote his obnoxious ass out early.

Hey Crusher, is it safe to say that Chan is well below .500 in his Mafia career?

Not sure on the number. But his cross dressing Zombie SK role was one of the best fake reveals I have seen. I wasn;t in the legendary Petrelli game. Chan is very chatty and you gotta be careful of him. He likes to take people for a ride. Personally he's one of my favorites to kill. Thats not for any specific reason. Just like why I prefer two chickens to one,.

slats, you totally set Vic up.

Show me where I set him up. All I did was point out his inconsistencies. But you go ahead and post some quotes, show us where I manufactured anything here.

And by the way, n00bie, it's not a good plan for scum to defend scum too much in the game thread. Tends to put a bullseye on their back.

Slats where you Virgil last game?

I was Marcellus.

Or when a townie with this power is killed they either choose someone or someone is chosen for them. not sure but a possiblity.

With that in mind, you should be voting Vic, too.

Show me where I set him up. All I did was point out his inconsistencies. But you go ahead and post some quotes, show us where I manufactured anything here.

And by the way, n00bie, it's not a good plan for scum to defend scum too much in the game thread. Tends to put a bullseye on their back.

You know he gets worked up if you call him a liar from playing with him before.

He makes the comment about anyone having the power to kill upon being lynched not using, which was his biggest mistake.

You then set the trap for him, pissing him off and then he goes ape****, threatening to kill you if he has the power to kill upon being lynched and now you are using it to accuse him of being scum.

You're missing one major point. If we can agree that EY probably has or at least had (Doggin may have stripped him of it) that power and was silenced by Doggin for threatening to use it, why hasn't Vicious been silenced, or killed by Doggin for making the same threat?

Agreed, he always needs to go evantually for the douchebag factor if nothing else.

I concur. CTM's dooshosity is so profound he needs to be taught the lynch lesson just about every time.

BTW whats this mean?

You guys are ****ing idiots (Either that or it's all an act, wouldn't be shocked if that was the case) and I can't even explain to you why.

I hate this game so ****ing much it's not even funny.

Are you not-so-subtly saying you have some kind of wealth of knowledge about how to win that you can't share? I know you can't answer if that's the case but add this to the list of whacky roles that seem to have infested this game.

He makes the comment about anyone having the power to kill upon being lynched not using, which was his biggest mistake.

You then set the trap for him, pissing him off and then he goes ape****, threatening to kill you if he has the power to kill upon being lynched and now you are using it to accuse him of being scum.

You're missing one major point. If we can agree that EY probably has or at least had (Doggin may have stripped him of it) that power and was silenced by Doggin for threatening to use it, why hasn't Vicious been silenced, or killed by Doggin for making the same threat?

That is the ****ing point. He doesn't have that ability.

I concur. CTM's dooshosity is so profound he needs to be taught the lynch lesson just about every time.

BTW whats this mean?

Are you not-so-subtly saying you have some kind of wealth of knowledge about how to win that you can't share? I know you can't answer if that's the case but add this to the list of whacky roles that seem to have infested this game.

Oh I have no knowledge at all.

That comment was directed at Vicious (And someone else, I can't remember) who was demonstrating a severe misunderstanding of this role we were talking about.

The fact that Vic has since hinted that he has this role is what makes me very suspect of him.

That doesn't prove that he is a commie.

Maybe not, but it doesn't look good that he made out like he did. I'm not saying I'm 100% sure, I'm not. If there's one thing I learned about these games it's that you can never be sure but I do think he's the scummiest player right now by quite a bit. I think there's a pretty good case against him.

So if the majority of us believe this to be a game where the towns own fear results in us killing each other off are there any suggestions on how we win?

- If there are commies is it feasible that the balance is that they are unaware of who each other are?

- If they were told they can't win as well than that means doggin wins... any ideas how a mod wins a game?

I still think it would be a good idea to lynch someone if nothing else to see what results be and go from there. We're not going to win by no lynching like scared rabbits and there HAS to be a commie(s) out there... how is a game full of townies won?

How bout some input Verbal?

Doggin says he didn't silence EY, and EY wasn't mod-killed, either. That's the case JiF is making against EY, that he should've been mod-killed.

Doggin isn't mod-killing Vic for issuing the same threat because Vic doesn't have the role that would enable him to carry it out! You're allowed to lie in this game. After making that not-so-veiled threat, he back-tracked trying to claim he was never really saying he had that role in the first place.

I called him a liar because he lied, not because I expected to get any mileage out of it. If you'd read thru previous game threads, you'd know I'm not one of the bigger pot-stirrers in this game. Just this time I caught a lie early.

unvote

Vote EY

Doggin said he didn't silence EY so that just means he took his ball and went home. I've seen this act before and it's never helped the town in the past regardless of his alignment. If that results in me being disingrated upon his death that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Archived