Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are going in circles and though I dont think this is going to help, lets give it a try. I dont have anything on anyone else right now.

Unvote

Vote No Lynch

Everyone please unvote and lets just quickly get this done. Maybe we should have listened to Smash from the get-go. But this has to be unamious and everyone must unvote.

That said, DO NOT put us at L-1 until everyone has got back and unvoted.

this.

is most likely..

unvote

Vote: Nolynch

need it to be unanimous here..

Vics case is losing its zeal and none of the others are anything more than a lynch for the sake of lynch. So I will agree.

vote: sans lynch

Unless anyone happens to be a commie and would like to volunteer since Vic was nice enough too earlier.

We are going in circles and though I dont think this is going to help, lets give it a try. I dont have anything on anyone else right now.

Unvote

Vote No Lynch

Everyone please unvote and lets just quickly get this done. Maybe we should have listened to Smash from the get-go. But this has to be unamious and everyone must unvote.

That said, DO NOT put us at L-1 until everyone has got back and unvoted.

Agreed..

I'm going to UNVOTE

untill Slats and JVOR unvote

This makes no sense to do again unless there's no dissenters...

if this doesn't work, then we find out about EY (if he was silenced (please don't target him again))

Vics case is losing its zeal and none of the others are anything more than a lynch for the sake of lynch. So I will agree.

vote: sans lynch

Unless anyone happens to be a commie and would like to volunteer since Vic was nice enough too earlier.

I don't agree with this "strategy" but what the hell since I'm a noobie and don't know anything. :rolleyes:

unvote

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Hey, Verbal - was that your game as well? Or did you just steal that opening post for X-Men? :eek:

It was a similar game - I emailed that guy and asked him if I could use a couple of ideas and mix them with my own to create a different game with some similar flavor. He never replied, so I just used what fit into my design. The opening post was awesome, so I took a big piece of it. That's why I was saying on MJ about bringing this type of game over.....I only had a partial idea in my head, and Teksura totally had the remaining pieces in his game.

So yeah, I sorta stole some pieces. But I asked permission first, like a good little boy.

It was a similar game - I emailed that guy and asked him if I could use a couple of ideas and mix them with my own to create a different game with some similar flavor. He never replied, so I just used what fit into my design. The opening post was awesome, so I took a big piece of it. That's why I was saying on MJ about bringing this type of game over.....I only had a partial idea in my head, and Teksura totally had the remaining pieces in his game.

So yeah, I sorta stole some pieces. But I asked permission first, like a good little boy.

:biggrin:

So since I don't know about the role that proves I am a commie?

There are rarely "proofs" on early lynches, just educated guesses. Your lack of knowledge of the EY role would seem to make you a safe lynch, if nothing else.

I'm very concerned that Smash and Chan might be up to something with this ghey no lynch strategy. It's been my concern since the start that Smash is up to something with this.

That said, I'll unvote and let you phaigs get your unopposed no lynch.

There are rarely "proofs" on early lynches, just educated guesses. Your lack of knowledge of the EY role would seem to make you a safe lynch, if nothing else.

I'm very concerned that Smash and Chan might be up to something with this ghey no lynch strategy. It's been my concern since the start that Smash is up to something with this.

That said, I'll unvote and let you phaigs get your unopposed no lynch.

I don't want a no lynch either, I think you are communist scum but that doesn't seem to be gaining any steam so I'll appease the masses and go along with their, probably mistaken, theory about the no lynch.

This is supergay BTW, I don't trust any of the people pushng this.

This theory does not account for the 3.6 commies thing or EY's silence. Makes no ****ing sense at all. It's a waste of time and will probably only be helpful to the scum but I'm not going to stand in the way. I'll see how it plays out first.

This theory does not account for the 3.6 commies thing or EY's silence. Makes no ****ing sense at all. It's a waste of time and will probably only be helpful to the scum but I'm not going to stand in the way. I'll see how it plays out first.

If/when this proves nothing, Smashmouth should be the first one lynched.

Well, as nobody is dead yet, there is no harm so far. I don't think No Lynch is the way to go, but given the circumstances it can't hurt.

I think we are all secretly solo players aligned with the "town". Either that or there is a Cult. I doubt there is a mafia with a NK. I would be shocked to see a NK in this game.

Well, as nobody is dead yet, there is no harm so far. I don't think No Lynch is the way to go, but given the circumstances it can't hurt.

I think we are all secretly solo players aligned with the "town". Either that or there is a Cult. I doubt there is a mafia with a NK. I would be shocked to see a NK in this game.

That's my thought... I can't remember if EY's silence started before or after the no lynch.

LOL

Can you explain ? I refuse to lynch because I think were all townies and your grand plan is to lynch me ?

Whats your reasoning Klecko ?

Because I continue to be concerned that this no lynching BS could somehow advantageous to the commies - again, if indeed there are any. And you're the one who keeps proposing this non-action.

If this again fails to answer any questions, and the game continues, someone's gonna have to go next time around. May as well be the guy who led us down this failed path twice.

Because I continue to be concerned that this no lynching BS could somehow advantageous to the commies - again, if indeed there are any. And you're the one who keeps proposing this non-action.

If this again fails to answer any questions, and the game continues, someone's gonna have to go next time around. May as well be the guy who led us down this failed path twice.

If there were NKs that occured as a result, I would agree. There hasn't been, so why the continued heat on Smashmouth? You and Klecko are humming the same tune here (although perhaps Klecko just has some sort of crush on him?:eek:).

I see, because I might be wrong I must be scum ? Good arguement. Will see what happens after the vote and Night actions.

I agree that I don't think anyone will die, I disagree that no harm will be done.

I don't want a no lynch either, I think you are communist scum but that doesn't seem to be gaining any steam so I'll appease the masses and go along with their, probably mistaken, theory about the no lynch.

I dont want this either, but we arent getting anywhere and like Kleck said, its seems to be appealing to the masses, I dont see how it can hurt. Lets just make sure we dont do this before JVOR unvotes.

Interesting theoy and I see where you are going, but why is this "outside the box" thinking. I know you are new to our games, but we have seen the cult before, definitely havent seen the no NK though.

If there were NKs that occured as a result, I would agree. There hasn't been, so why the continued heat on Smashmouth? You and Klecko are humming the same tune here (although perhaps Klecko just has some sort of crush on him?:eek:).

I see, because I might be wrong I must be scum ? Good arguement. Will see what happens after the vote and Night actions.

My concern is that we're benefitting the scum somehow with these no lynches.

Verbal, you make mention of a possible cult (i.e.: night recruiters), but Smashmouth has been very clear that he discounts that possibility. I definitely don't discount that possibility.

Archived