Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I'm saying is there is more then one person with that capability. If that is the case why don't you think of a set up that the "Red Scare" was built on paranoia and finger pointing???

You kill said townie revenge power. Townie retaliates and kills someone else. 2 dead townies. If there is a mafia or a SK or let's just call it a bad guy, they kill another one, 3 dead. Then you're at square one because what more do you know? Nothing, all that's left is people dead and the town at a serious disadvantage.

I think it'd be more intelligent to take heed to what it seems we've picked up from EY, JiF and CTM.

But go ahead, lynch me.

I didn't say I was gonna lynch you.

Slats this tells me Vic has a role as well and he cant discuss said role./

I know what role he doesn't have and the fact that he seems to have subtly hinted that he does have this role or a role like is enough for me at this point.

I think we need to start lynching people in this game. Smashmouth I respect your no commies theory and it may well be true, Doggin does have the ability to **** with people like that. I just don't see how that game ends. Also who silenced Yellin if it wasn't Doggin. I might be completely wrong but right now I have to assume that there's scum out there and I don't see a better case than Vicious right now.

He tried to lump himself in with a specific role, one that he doesn't have.

I'm guessing right now that everyone in this game has something they're not allowed to talk about.

Perhaps I interpreted what was being said as something I had reason to agree with. I'm saying that I'm in the same boat as JiF in respect to the topic of his conversation with the mod, which is WHY I was so surprised EY isn't coming up as MOD KILLED.

I know what role he doesn't have and the fact that he seems to have subtly hinted that he does have this role or a role like is enough for me at this point.

I think we need to start lynching people in this game. Smashmouth I respect your no commies theory and it may well be true, Doggin does have the ability to **** with people like that. I just don't see how that game ends. Also who silenced Yellin if it wasn't Doggin. I might be completely wrong but right now I have to assume that there's scum out there and I don't see a better case than Vicious right now.

Like I said before EY silenced himself . he knew before had upon revealing his role he would be silenced thats why Doggin stated he didnt do anything to EY.

I still want to hear if Chan has a role that will tell me alot. A simple yes or no will do chan.

I could be, but you've given me the clearest indication I've gotten so far of someone lying about their role in this game.

For the record I think you have an idea of what you're doing, you just screwed up. But Klecko is beyond clueless pretending he knows something. He was gonna get my vote before your slip up. He should thank you.

Why don't you just come right out and tell us what your role is Slats. You're claiming to have some kind of power role and ability to lead. Maybe I struck a nerve with my theory and your big comeback is to just be an obnoxious douche.

Aren't you the one who said that if you have information that can help the town you have to tell everyone? Well you're so smart, you've got the whole game figured out, tell us what's up you arrogant bastard.

If there's anyone acting suspicious right now its you. You've clearly got an agenda in this game.

Unvote:CTM

VOTE: slats

Oh BTW, the Beatles sucked ass.

Perhaps I interpreted what was being said as something I had reason to agree with. I'm saying that I'm in the same boat as JiF in respect to the topic of his conversation with the mod, which is WHY I was so surprised EY isn't coming up as MOD KILLED.

Can't argue with slats, Vic. He's smarter than the rest of us. He's got the whole game figured out already.

And I thought Chan was an obnoxious prick.

Why don't you just come right out and tell us what your role is Slats. You're claiming to have some kind of power role and ability to lead. Maybe I struck a nerve with my theory and your big comeback is to just be an obnoxious douche.

Aren't you the one who said that if you have information that can help the town you have to tell everyone? Well you're so smart, you've got the whole game figured out, tell us what's up you arrogant bastard.

If there's anyone acting suspicious right now its you. You've clearly got an agenda in this game.

He cant Klecko can you ?

Can't argue with slats, Vic. He's smarter than the rest of us. He's got the whole game figured out already.

And I thought Chan was an obnoxious prick.

Slats is one of the few people I mildly trust right now in this game. Even though I know that's probably a bad thing. He picked up on the exact same thing that I did with Vicious and it's seemingly for the same reason. If he's not right about Vicious then he's certainly presented a decent case and in a game where virtually nothing is happening in terms of pressure or lynching I think it's a pretty strong case.

He cant Klecko can you ?

I don't what the hell is going on. I'm just trying to have fun and stir some **** because I've never played the game before.

It definitely seems to me that slats is trying to act like he's got some kind of power. I also don't like his douchy attitude.

He's making the game not fun by being such an arrogant asshead.

Slats is one of the few people I mildly trust right now in this game. Even though I know that's probably a bad thing. He picked up on the exact same thing that I did with Vicious and it's seemingly for the same reason. If he's not right about Vicious then he's certainly presented a decent case and in a game where virtually nothing is happening in terms of pressure or lynching I think it's a pretty strong case.

And I think you're completely overthinking.

I don't what the hell is going on. I'm just trying to have fun and stir some **** because I've never played the game before.

It definitely seems to me that slats is trying to act like he's got some kind of power. I also don't like his douchy attitude.

So what your saying is that you dont have a role ?

For the record if the game isn't fun you always have the option of self voting and imporing others to vote for you. I don't necessarily subcribe to this course of action but I have seen it done once... or twice.

At worst, I think you're a safe lynch. I don't believe you can kill others when you're lynched, and if you were the cop you would've told us by now. :P

Those in the know, if I'm right, should be able to see pretty clearly where I believe you screwed up. I'm not going to point it out again. But I'm feeling pretty good about this vote.

Slats where you Virgil last game?

For the record if the game isn't fun you always have the option of self voting and imporing others to vote for you. I don't necessarily subcribe to this course of action but I have seen it done once... or twice.

Your an evil man. Thats like teaching a kid to ride a bike and telling him some people prefer to swerve at cars.

Or I can actually start to pay attention and screw up people who are acting like ****suckers.

Oh, and on behalf of everyone in the game I would like to thank slats for pointing out the obvious fact that the guy who's never played doesn't know what's going on.

What, did you go to detective school to figure that one out? Thanks for sharing the obvious there boy genius. :rolleyes:

Oh and the next time I see JiF in person I am going to slap the **** out of him for convincing me to play this stupid game.

Oh, and on behalf of everyone in the game I would like to thank slats for pointing out the obvious fact that the guy who's never played doesn't know what's going on.

What, did you go to detective school to figure that one out? Thanks for sharing the obvious there boy genius. :rolleyes:

Oh and the next time I see JiF in person I am going to slap the **** out of him for convincing me to play this stupid game.

I love you. Not afraid to say it. This is the type of post that makes me want to invest in my own glutony message board just so I can make you a mod and you can ban people.

Im actually the one that asked JiF to get you to play. So when/if we meet feel free to punch me in the face. If thats all I have to do to enjoy this gold. Then sign me up. LMAO

You know what's not fun... Little babies whining and throwing temper tantrums everytime someone makes them feel stupid.. (speaking of which the other resident meathead is due for one soon as well, I'm looking at you pacturd)

Go play with your blocks meathead, the adults are discussing things in here!

Worst thing is that i didn't think your idea was half bad but you've ruined it by once again throwing your feces all over the room..

Then we can no vote just to keep him around

CTM said:

That would make, on a conservative estimate, 1/2 the players being a 2 for 1 deal when killed..

Vic responded:

I'd say more then half.

I myself was surprised EY wasn't killed.

Clearly trying to say he also shares this role.

But in his next post, he makes an assumption about that role that I suspect JiF, Crusher, and Irish, all know not to be the case:

I think at this point if this power is out there and being considered as a real threat then it's safe to say we perhaps play forward with the game and if the person who is lynched has the power, they do not use it. At this point there could be only one Mafia member, yes the "odds" are stacked against them but from day to night he could get 3 kills with a set-up, revenge kill and NK.

But after that makes the same threat against me that EY made against CTM, again trying to intimate that he has a role that can take someone out when he's lynched:

Oh so vote for me, call me a liar (which I'm not) and then throw in a clause saying "oh dont' use it from the grave."

I think if YOU get me lynched I'll do whatever the hell I please.

Yeah, I think Vic's lying. Caught in that lie, he tries to backtrack:

Isn't that right, Comrade?

CTM said:

Vic responded:

Clearly trying to say he also shares this role.

But in his next post, he makes an assumption about that role that I suspect JiF, Crusher, and Irish, all know not to be the case:

But after that makes the same threat against me that EY made against CTM, again trying to intimate that he has a role that can take someone out when he's lynched:

Yeah, I think Vic's lying. Caught in that lie, he tries to backtrack:

Isn't that right, Comrade?

Slats its obvious Vic has a role but the even bigger question is does that make him a commie and are there even commies in thsi game ?

What a vagina.

You call my reaction to Vic, "stupid," and then get pissed when I point out that you don't know what the f^ck you're talking about? Too f^cking bad. Before I played my first mafia game, I made it a point to read thru two complete game threads. The idea for me was to not appear as ignorant as you do right now.

And as for the Beatles, I realize they made not have left their mark on western culture like, say, The A-Team or anything, but they were still pretty damn fantastic!

Archived