Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

unvote

Vote EY

Doggin said he didn't silence EY so that just means he took his ball and went home. I've seen this act before and it's never helped the town in the past regardless of his alignment. If that results in me being disingrated upon his death that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Never seen it with EY before. I think another player silenced him.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
unvote

Vote EY

Doggin said he didn't silence EY so that just means he took his ball and went home. I've seen this act before and it's never helped the town in the past regardless of his alignment. If that results in me being disingrated upon his death that's a price I'm willing to pay.

You really think EY would do that?

Keep in mind that EY hasn't posted since the night phase. For now I'm assuming something happened to him that's preventing him from posting. I'm by no means declaring him innocent but it makes sense that scum would look to take him out on day 1.

Never seen it with EY before. I think another player silenced him.

Although not as lengthy I have seen the silent treatment. If not that than it's violently lashing out at anyone who questions his supremacy. In either case I don't recall the outbursts having aided the town in any way.

Although not as lengthy I have seen the silent treatment. If not that than it's violently lashing out at anyone who questions his supremacy. In either case I don't recall the outbursts having aided the town in any way.

EY is not stupid and I don't see anyway in which he would leave the game by choice.

Then again, he could know that I'd say that.

:bag:

I'm inclined to let him live today and see if he wants to come back and explain anything after the next night phase. If he's still silent then, then that becomes more of an issue.

EY is not stupid and I don't see anyway in which he would leave the game by choice.

Then again, he could know that I'd say that.

:bag:

He's a smart dude that likes pushing peoples buttons. For all we know he's just popping in to let us see he's here but choosing not to speak to toy with us. Sure I could be wrong but that's as likely a scenario as another player having the ability to silence him.

I'm inclined to let him live today and see if he wants to come back and explain anything after the next night phase. If he's still silent then, then that becomes more of an issue.

Actually this sounds fair.... let me see what others think.

I really have nothing else to add. I've answered questions and if you do t want to believe so be it. I'll be back to cast my kill vote.

Whats wrong Vic. Tell Crusher. I just had gigantic hamburgers, corn, roasted garlic and spinach for dinner. So Im sorta feeling that euphoric feeling fat bastids get after they eat. The rest of you guys could relate this to the afterglow of sex. Chan I guiess finishing a crossword puzzle in less time than most will work for you.

Don't give up and cast your final vote. Push thru it. Did my 5th hanburger give up after it watched me eat its siblings and its cousins? No the mother****er pissed ketchup and mustard on me and puked an onion on my lap. He went down with a fight Vic, I respect that.

Did the garlics refuse to be eaten because the spinach made fun of their smell. No Vic, they happily jumped down my gigantic gullet and now are assisting my immune system with fighting infection. They are team players Vic, they didn;t give up. They even let me know how much they love me by visiting me in my burps. hardcore right their Vic, hard core.

Did the spinach refuse to be swallowed becaue my name isn;'t Popeye. **** no, they happily contributed their iron rish nutrification and added some strencth to my fatness. Did they say no Fatty, we are watiing for POPeye? No, **** Popeye, he might eat his spinach and fight to the finish but I eat my spinach and everything else in the house till Im finish. They still contribuited Vic.

So Vic do not go quietly into that goodnight no, no... Fight for your right to play mafia Vic, fight for your right to be an interwebz God Vic,,,, but just remmber to fight Vic. I love you.

What a vagina.

You call my reaction to Vic, "stupid," and then get pissed when I point out that you don't know what the f^ck you're talking about? Too f^cking bad. Before I played my first mafia game, I made it a point to read thru two complete game threads. The idea for me was to not appear as ignorant as you do right now.

And as for the Beatles, I realize they made not have left their mark on western culture like, say, The A-Team or anything, but they were still pretty damn fantastic!

rep'd

Whats wrong Vic. Tell Crusher. I just had gigantic hamburgers, corn, roasted garlic and spinach for dinner. So Im sorta feeling that euphoric feeling fat bastids get after they eat. The rest of you guys could relate this to the afterglow of sex. Chan I guiess finishing a crossword puzzle in less time than most will work for you.

Don't give up and cast your final vote. Push thru it. Did my 5th hanburger give up after it watched me eat its siblings and its cousins? No the mother****er pissed ketchup and mustard on me and puked an onion on my lap. He went down with a fight Vic, I respect that.

Did the garlics refuse to be eaten because the spinach made fun of their smell. No Vic, they happily jumped down my gigantic gullet and now are assisting my immune system with fighting infection. They are team players Vic, they didn;t give up. They even let me know how much they love me by visiting me in my burps. hardcore right their Vic, hard core.

Did the spinach refuse to be swallowed becaue my name isn;'t Popeye. **** no, they happily contributed their iron rish nutrification and added some strencth to my fatness. Did they say no Fatty, we are watiing for POPeye? No, **** Popeye, he might eat his spinach and fight to the finish but I eat my spinach and everything else in the house till Im finish. They still contribuited Vic.

So Vic do not go quietly into that goodnight no, no... Fight for your right to play mafia Vic, fight for your right to be an interwebz God Vic,,,, but just remmber to fight Vic. I love you.

I'm cool with this as long as there is no rearend sequel.

Klecko seems to be carrying on where Henry Hill left off.

Me and that uppity bitch EY are insulted.

I'll tell you exactly what is going to happen in this game, as if it took a genius to figure out.

slats is going to get the votes to lynch Vicious. Then, during the night, the commies will off a strong player like JiF or Crusher or EY. Then, during the next day, slats and Chan will lead a charge to lynch me.

Here's the problem, it wouldnt make sense for the commies to NK me, muffin top or EY based of what our roles are assumed to be...we have a problem right now because the "fear" of voting people off that can take others out is rampant.

I hear ya, but EY was lying. Im a certain of it. And I know this is scummy to say, but if we let him get back in the game silenced or not, he is going to talk his way out and we are all in the hands of EY. Killing him now is the most telling move in the game for numerous reason...

1) what the **** kind of stunt he has pulled and why

2) his alignment

3) was he lying about his power

4) CTM and why specifically CTM

5) why he did a complete 180 on the no lynch theory

Just go back and read his last couple of posts. He used "Diggin his heels" and "taking a stance" about the no lynch. EY was lying, my convictions are strong...however...If the town feels EY needs to make it through the night, then I will wait and be right back on him when he returns...then I see Slats point on Vic and can change my vote that way. And this Vic reaction could be the best ever, you hate being called a liar Vic? Come'on buddy, you know what this game is about and we have all seen what you are capable of pulling off.

Word from a friend of Verbal's on another board:

***Not part of the game***

Hey Guys,

Verbal just called to tell me to post here. He's not going to be on until tomorrow morning at work. He's got some stuff going on in RL and wanted me to post in the games he is in.

Also I am not saying I never lie. I am saying I don't make a habit of it. I may fib a bit in the game but generally I do t

make it a practice. I understand it's in the spirit of the game. Quite frankly though it's not like I enjoy these displays annthenfact

that it's amusement to people makes it

more annoying. I'd say more but don't feel like being banned over a stupid game

Ftr I have never told a bold faces lie like jvor and his job thing. I didn't deflect. But whatever jif vote me. You'd be doing me a favor

R u serious with this right now? Its a game of lying. You know this, you have lied your ass before, I have fell victim to it. I have claimed Guardian Angel once. I mean, com'on, you know this game and right now I'm not following you.

Instead of giving up, who do you find suspicious?

I hear ya, but EY was lying. Im a certain of it. And I know this is scummy to say, but if we let him get back in the game silenced or not, he is going to talk his way out and we are all in the hands of EY. Killing him now is the most telling move in the game for numerous reason...

1) what the **** kind of stunt he has pulled and why

2) his alignment

3) was he lying about his power

4) CTM and why specifically CTM

5) why he did a complete 180 on the no lynch theory

Just go back and read his last couple of posts. He used "Diggin his heels" and "taking a stance" about the no lynch. EY was lying, my convictions are strong...however...If the town feels EY needs to make it through the night, then I will wait and be right back on him when he returns...then I see Slats point on Vic and can change my vote that way. And this Vic reaction could be the best ever, you hate being called a liar Vic? Come'on buddy, you know what this game is about and we have all seen what you are capable of pulling off.

I hear you, but I'd like to hear from EY, too. If nothing else, keeping him alive may get us an explanation about his silence. That's something that might be worth waiting for all by itself.

In the meantime, I'd vote for Vic just because he's whining so much.

I'm not feeling the vic case.. seems like it's legitimate double vulva action we have going on here..

I'm going to side with Jif here in that my belief is EY was lying (but how would he know to lie about a role so many people have??)

If doggin didnt' modkill him, when other(s) have been told they would've been, i wil chalk it up to inconsistant modding until i here otherwise..

My intention is to vote EY unless something better comes along

Ok, how about this, did any pro-town player Silence or take a night action capable of silencing againts EY?

Also I am not saying I never lie. I am saying I don't make a habit of it. I may fib a bit in the game but generally I do t

make it a practice. I understand it's in the spirit of the game. Quite frankly though it's not like I enjoy these displays annthenfact

that it's amusement to people makes it

more annoying. I'd say more but don't feel like being banned over a stupid game

Vote: Vicious89x

I think he's lying. Though I must say, it amuses me.

I hear you, but I'd like to hear from EY, too. If nothing else, keeping him alive may get us an explanation about his silence. That's something that might be worth waiting for all by itself.

you're a ****ing prick. An arrogant ****ing prick. Never has anyone gotten so u derneath my skin I am ****ing embaressed but your a ****ing dick

you're a ****ing prick. An arrogant ****ing prick. Never has anyone gotten so u derneath my skin I am ****ing embaressed but your a ****ing dick

lol.. dude.. just relax.. it's just a game..

ur internets are failing u

:akf:

Vic, you are completely off the wall, man. I'm playing a game. I have no f^cking idea what you're doing.

I really shouldn't be playing I have alot on my mind. I'm playing cause I accepted and do t want to just quit. I want to be lynched to prove a point. I can say "hey this perso " is suspicious but it'll just be mocked. So I know something good will come of my death namely everyone bei g entertained and then laugh at

me

about it. My choice to lash out and no one else is to blame but me.

My problem is I dont know if I want to vote Vic if nobody bites on EY because of his whinny attitude of because I really like your case. To be honest, I interpreted a lot of what you and Irish are harping differently. But didnt really give it thought until you pointed out what I could potentially see as a slip...thats the only reason why I'm not ready to change my vote from EY to him unless everyone feels that EY needs to make it through the day, which I will reluctantly do.

I'm bipolar ****head. I'm having a hard time with **** sorry I'm such a Pansy for a bunch of internet tough guys

It's not as fun when you meltdown, cause you are normally a good guy.

Much more fun when complete assbags like Kleck or Pac meltdown..

I'm bipolar ****head. I'm having a hard time with **** sorry I'm such a Pansy for a bunch of internet tough guys

I agree with CTM...and are you sure you are you bipolar or do you have multiple personalities because you are completely different when you play mafia. ;)

Archived