1st time getting drunk and not remembering anything!

That was for me last night, I can't remember anything after 8:30...wow, I mean I've gotten buzzed before and semi drunk but never as bad as last night, just yeah, wow, I know how you guys feel. I wish I knew what happened, gonna talk to the people that were there and see if they remember anything. But I did wake up on the floor. :lol:

Well let me refresh you on one thing that happened...

about 10:30 i get a bunch of im's on aim that go like this:

haeey whett uew ddoagin

mang igm noyyt drenkkkkk

ig gdirrrj whatdr taeklking abeoouutt

:D

124 got drunk and spent the night on im talking to Brenda?

I don't get it. =D>

Well let me refresh you on one thing that happened...

about 10:30 i get a bunch of im's on aim that go like this:

haeey whett uew ddoagin

mang igm noyyt drenkkkkk

ig gdirrrj whatdr taeklking abeoouutt

:D

I guess was on my friends computer cause I woke up on her floor at 4:30 and drove home. :lol:

TX, I'm 6'4-280, takes a lot more for me then you.

Try 11 beers and 4 shots of Biccardi Big Apple

Dude, never count your drinks. It's amateaur. Besides, if you got so hammered, you blacked out, there's no way you could remember how many unless you were keeping notes. A good rule of thumb: drink until you're not sure how many drinks you've had, then drink two more and go to a diner.

HA! Finally got the final boot from the Fox Bar in Oneonta. You know what, they accused me of stealing drinks, but in my mind I was innocent, Boucners chased me, I farging booked, close call, I'm still i one piece. farging Sh#t man, I love college.

LOL...Didn't you get arrested for "walking' down the street at 4x the legal limit last week?

Ease up while your rap sheet will still allow you to obtain employment after college.

HA! Finally got the final boot from the Fox Bar in Oneonta. You know what, they accused me of stealing drinks, but in my mind I was innocent, Boucners chased me, I farging booked, close call, I'm still i one piece. farging Sh#t man, I love college.

I used to love the Fox. I bet I don't know anybody there, anymore.

Drove through Oneonta last night, and thought about stopping at a bar. Thought about it for almost five seconds. :lol:

I used to love the Fox. I bet I don't know anybody there, anymore.

Drove through Oneonta last night, and thought about stopping at a bar. Thought about it for almost five seconds. :lol:

do ya think?

forget it bobby boy, them days are long gone. maybe if your lucky one of them hags you proudly boned might be chewing their cud at the end of the bar waiting for an opportunity to fornicate with anything that walks but there aint going to be mary rottencrotch waiting for you.

go home

TX, I'm 6'4-280, takes a lot more for me then you.

Try 11 beers and 4 shots of Biccardi Big Apple

Drink a whole bottle of tequila and see if you remember your name... Some people say it's impossible, I say those people have never gone to a bar that was $30 all you can drink Tequilla and corona.

Archived