Keeping 4 qbs

KudosForND

pixel.gifJets GM Mike Tannenbaum issued a statement announced that the club will keep four quarterbacks, following Sunday's addition of Kevin O'Connell.

It doesn't mean Kellen Clemens will definitely keep the No. 2 QB job, as the Newark Star-Ledger points out that Erik Ainge "is gaining ground" after an aggressive, accurate preseason. O'Connell will be fourth string.

Source: Newark Star-Ledger

You don't trade a pick for that?

Normally no. Only if your coach is so obsessed with one team and one coach that it is the only team he talks about during the off season. And that when getting ready for week 1 of the season he is more focused on his week 2 oppenant than his week 1 oppoenant. Well then maybe.

Me thinks Rex would be happier going 1-3 if the one win was against NE, then going 3-1 if the one loss was NE. I know there are posters on this forum that would be.

Normally no. Only if your coach is so obsessed with one team and one coach that it is the only team he talks about during the off season. And that when getting ready for week 1 of the season he is more focused on his week 2 oppenant than his week 1 oppoenant. Well then maybe.

Me thinks Rex would be happier going 1-3 if the one win was against NE, then going 3-1 if the one loss was NE. I know there are posters on this forum that would be.

The reality of this situation is that Pats fans are far more obsessed with Rex Ryan than Rex Ryan is with the Pats.

Archived