NY Jets vs Houston Texans: Game Day Thread

Maxman

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it's the first time I've ever heard his name in a tackling situation, so that's good, I guess.

Dude, Vern stayed with his man AT LEAST twice and when the ball carrier came by, he seperated and made the tackle. I was impressed by Vern in the first half. Very impressed.

Remember last year? The Chargers Broncos game? He Sucks major ass

Yes. Because referees NEVER make a mistake. :rolleyes: It was magnified. Of course it was a big mistake. But look at the whole picture.

Just so you know, Ed's crew was given the highest grade for last season, and he has been well regarded with Mike Carey as the best ref in the league for a while. By the head coaches.

Yes. Because referees NEVER make a mistake. :rolleyes: It was magnified. Of course it was a big mistake. But look at the whole picture.

Just so you know, Ed's crew was given the highest grade for last season, and he has been well regarded with Mike Carey as the best ref in the league for a while. By the head coaches.

He is still an ass.

He is still an ass.

Disagree. What could he have done about that call at the end of the half? There was a rule that states that the half ends even after the penalty. Would you like him to break the rule?

He has called a great half of football. I haven't disagreed with one call/non-call.

Disagree. What could he have done about that call at the end of the half? There was a rule that states that the half ends even after the penalty. Would you like him to break the rule?

He has called a great half of football. I haven't disagreed with one call/non-call.

I meant that as more of a general statement.

Archived