New to site

Coach Dave

I`m new to this site. I have been lurking for a while. I would just like to introduce myself. I am a Jets fan living in here in Mass. It is what it is. I am laughing about the theme here in Mass with the bandwagon deal thats always going on here. So far it`s pink Sawks hats:yawn: n not too many Patsie gear here:bag:, oh yeah, the Bruins are playin also, Nuff bout them. (NE Fans):hipp:.

I`m new to this site. I have been lurking for a while. I would just like to introduce myself. I am a Jets fan living in here in Mass. It is what it is. I am laughing about the theme here in Mass with the bandwagon deal thats always going on here. So far it`s pink Sawks hats:yawn: n not too many Patsie gear here:bag:, oh yeah, the Bruins are playin also, Nuff bout them. (NE Fans):hipp:.

Welcome Coach.

My name is Villain. Im the semi-troublemaker of the site :win:. Glad to have you along. :beer_Orcish:

I assume you'll be leaving when the win streak is culled.

Nah i think i`ll stick around for a while bud. Sorry to hear about the your big loss with Chad. Its an odd year so us Jet fans know what your going thru, but that was expected from glass Pennington. :cheers:

I live in Buffalo so I know what you're going thru.:biggrin: Welcome to JETNATION.

I live in Buffalo so I know what you're going thru.:biggrin: Welcome to JETNATION.

hey i Forgot u lived i nBuff..Remember, I grew up in Hamburg

u been watching Full Color Football, history of AFL??

They showed Buster Ramsey, 1st Bills coach,,,he was one who was friends with my poarents and made me a semi offcial Bills ball boy when I was 9.

hey i Forgot u lived i nBuff..Remember, I grew up in Hamburg

u been watching Full Color Football, history of AFL??

They showed Buster Ramsey, 1st Bills coach,,,he was one who was friends with my poarents and made me a semi offcial Bills ball boy when I was 9.

No I haven't SJ. It sounds good and I grew up with the old AFL. What channel is it on ?

Archived