superstitions

Larz

superstitions are fascinating

I actually would click back and forth when the bills were playing the pats* week 1, and it seemed like every time I checked in, bad things happened for the jills, so I would quickly click to something else so I didn't jinx them. I just couldn't help myself, I had to keep checking back.

Yes I was watching for the KOR fumble :bag:

sorry, my bad

any one else have viewing or tailgating or gameday superstitions ?

rally cap ? remote forward for offense, backward for defense ?

I don't move from my seat when the jets are winning. I also begin to yell at other people when they get off the couch as well when they talk mid play, "sit down ur gonna mess them up" "nobody move" "shut the f$&k up! There trying to play"

I know it's unreasonable but it's what I bieleve lol

I don't move from my seat when the jets are winning. I also begin to yell at other people when they get off the couch as well when they talk mid play, "sit down ur gonna mess them up" "nobody move" "shut the f$&k up! There trying to play"

classic !

for big games, I have the hat forward for offense, and backward for defense, sometimes I forget to change it, I think that explains the fake spike

Rules are rules. Nice to see you are running a tight ship.

I realized when I wore the combination of green underwear, puma green stripe socks and my Coles jersey, the Jets always lost. Now I go commando and I changed my Coles jersey to a Clowney jersey using some basic arts and crafts skills. It seems to be working.

I dont make predictions in the Point PRedicition threads. The last time I made a score prediction the JETS lost. So I stay clear of those threads.

I tend to have a strong gut feeling when the JETS are going to win. I happen to have one tonight, as I did all this week.

Down with the SAINTS!

I dont make predictions in the Point PRedicition threads. The last time I made a score prediction the JETS lost. So I stay clear of those threads.

I tend to have a strong gut feeling when the JETS are going to win. I happen to have one tonight, as I did all this week.

Down with the SAINTS!

i refer to my gut as a Tug

I realized when I wore the combination of green underwear, puma green stripe socks and my Coles jersey, the Jets always lost. Now I go commando and I changed my Coles jersey to a Clowney jersey using some basic arts and crafts skills. It seems to be working.

I have a .700 winning pctg on my TV so I can only watch on my TV now.

I always sit on the left side of the couch. When **** goes bad, I move to the chair closer to the TV. I got my lucky Jets hat & shirt on too.

:bag:

cool. I'll break out the authentic #55 and keep diligent watch on which way the hat is pointing

we all have to do our part ! :)

I take a drink out of my green Jets coffee mug right before we need a defensive play.

I take a drink out of my frosted Jets coffee mug right before we need a offensive play.

Its been working pretty good so far but Im usually grabbing the green mug when its not an essential play, which may be why we are a top ranked defense......

• 3 weeks later...

Archived