****The official Barton hates Chad Thread**** merged 2X

Barton

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God dammit Im in this **** to win but to say hope the jets lose so chad gets benched is outright one flew over the cuckoos nest. I want clemens to start but i want the jets to win alot alot more always

So you want Clemens to start but dont want to deal with the ramifications that bring that result? Pathetic.

Get off the fence and root for Chad to have a stinker that gets him benched. Like me! \:D/

I want clemens as well but **naughty curse word** the giantassesss

Hey, there is this thing we have here called a profanity filter. it's in use for a reason. consider yourself warned.

Thanks, Management.

You have completely lost it. You are now officially a lunatic fringe radical. Any Jets fan that roots for the scum sucking Giants to beat the Jets should be drawn and quartered for sacrilege.

Well, am I really rooting for the Giants? Yes and No.

I am rooting for Chad to fail, and fail hard, so he gets benched. It so happens we are playing the Giants this week, so he's gonna have to bomb it vs. them to make it happen.

If Chad gets benched and Clemens comes in, its J-E-T-S time again. Until then, F Chad and F the Jets.

So you want Clemens to start but dont want to deal with the ramifications that bring that result? Pathetic.

Get off the fence and root for Chad to have a stinker that gets him benched. Like me! \:D/

If you were my son, you would be out of the will immediately.

I am rooting for Chad to fail, and fail hard, so he gets benched. It so happens we are playing the Giants this week, so he's gonna have to bomb it vs. them to make it happen.

If Chad gets benched and Clemens comes in, its J-E-T-S time again. Until then, F Chad and F the Jets.

You know barton, I always liked you.

But this is borderline insanity.

So I root hard for the JETS starting QB, elected captain, team favorite and Im a crazy homer...

Barton roots for the JETS to lose and he is BORDERLINE insane?

wow

Drastic times call for drastic measures. Chad needs to go, and obviously Mangin doesnt have the balls to pull him right now. A huge turd showing by Chad this sunday would probably change that.

I hope. :shock:

So I root hard for the JETS starting QB, elected captain, team favorite and Im a crazy homer...

Barton roots for the JETS to lose and he is BORDERLINE insane?

wow

You're too much, barton is an excellent **** stirrer.

You were nowhere to be found after your hero's putrid performance on Sunday. :lol:

Barton if you were a little older or lived in this area you would never ever be rooting for the Giants.

You're too much, barton is an excellent **** stirrer.

You were nowhere to be found after your hero's putrid performance on Sunday. :lol:

I was actually picking apples with my 3 year old nephew... I would have been here if I could... you know this

Pussy.;-)

BTW, you will never catch me.:beer:

When are you coming to a game so I can drown you in Kellen Clemens chants?

I dont know if I will be able to go at all this year... Im selling the shop and have a couple things lined up that force me to work sundays...

Walk with me here jojo for a sec, i have heard this from a few people here, that chad would do well on the bears, some people even said they get to the bowl with chad. These are generally the same people that want clemens in over him, like you. Now, if chad is not that good for us, but would be good for the bears or ravens because they have a great D which he would not interact with on the field as a QB who runs an offense, then WHY THE HELL WOULD HE NOT BE GOOD FOR US IF WE HAD A GOOD DEFENSE???? Is everyone here of the opinion that "hey, our D sucks, lets improve our offense through a qb change so we can be gun slingers and not care so much about the D?

Well, that thinking led to Indy never getting it done in the post season, that is until they got a defense that showed up to play, and they had the biggest and greatest gunslinging offense in the league and one of the greatest in nfl history all those years they s%%t the bed in the playoffs.

So I ask you and everyone again, if you think chad is great for the bears then why not just keep him and work on our defense, because nothing clemens does will help with that. If anything it will hurt because gun slinging quickly downfield will only mean more time for our Defense on the field, a unit that is already weak.

AM I CRAZY OR DOES THIS ALL MAKE SENSE TO ANY OF YOU????

joebaby, stand up and step away from the computer. yes you're starting to make sense and this could be very dangerous while posting on JetNation.

You're the brother I never had. :)

More like the brother you never wanted...

you guys are all crossing the line when you are actually rooting for losses...You would think Chad raped some of your mothers the way you guys go on and on about how much you hate him...

Lets Go Jets this week...Fighting for some local pride...and after waiting 8 months from the playoff game until now in anticipation- Lets not give up on our season yet!:box:

Archived