****The official Barton hates Chad Thread**** merged 2X

Barton

You know what I hate?

The Jets fan who wants Clemens to start and knows that he won't start until Chad plays poorly enough, but doesnt want to deal with watching Chad play poorly enough/the Jets lose, for it to happen.

Those of you out there who fit that description need to get off the fence and suck it up.

Sundays game is meaningless for this franchise if Chad is the starter. And it would be a bad thing for the franchise if he went out, had a solid game and we squeaked out a victory. That is the last thing that we should want to happen.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what I hate?

The Jets fan who wants Clemens to start and knows that he won't start until Chad plays poorly enough, but doesnt want to deal with watching Chad play poorly enough/the Jets lose, for it to happen.

Those of you out there who fit that description need to get off the fence and suck it up.

Sundays game is meaningless for this franchise if Chad is the starter. And it would be a bad thing for the franchise if he went out, had a solid game and we squeaked out a victory. That is the last thing that we should want to happen.

If Mangini is screwing this up as bad as you imply... our biggest issue is finding a new coach

Hey Barton is this official? I don't see 4 asterisks on both side of the header. that must mean this is unofficial, which makes this thread null and void.

That is weak, esp coming from somebody that wants Clemens to start.

**rips off your chad pennington hater patch** Phony!

That is weak, esp coming from somebody that wants Clemens to start.

**rips off your chad pennington hater patch** Phony!

It's official now, you bipolar Chad hater.

I want Clemens to start, I just don't have the tireless energy that you have to do battle with that Chad loving ecurb.

You know what I hate?

If mangini starts chad this sunday chad will go out for the season. The guy is crazy brave and against this line he will get real hurt. I hope he does not start him the guy has a bad ankle and cant get out of the pocket in time to avoid a big hit. But knowing chad he's brave enough to pull a sneak and it will be career over.

You know what I hate?

Yeah of course, a win DEFINITELY is the last thing any jets fan should want. lolsc

I don't know man, some people are just wired different. Me, I was always the extreme competitor, I wanted to win in every game i played in, no matter how meaningless it was if we were already in first place or last place or it was a scrimige against upper classmen, I just wanted to win, like diving-head-first-into-the-stands-or-wall-for-a-loose-ball type desire to win. I never thought of anything less. The same thing followed me as I went through my cancer treatment, and while I saw people much less sick then me die, I didn't give in for a second, then that just went on in my proffesional life, and even into things i took up later in life like yacht racing where in my second year i participated in one of the most presigous open water distance races there is with guys who waited 10-20 years or more to do. So no dude, I don't ever root to not win, not ever, because I am a winner in life, rooting to lose is for people who are fine with losing, and that ain't this guy and that ain't a lot of people here who grew up playing competitive sports or kick @ss on the field of life.

You can justify losing to lead to player changes, or losing to get a better draft spot when we won't be in the playoffs anyway, but not me. And in NO WAY does that make me or anyone else who feels the same not a fan, it is actually quite the opposite.

NOW WHOSE WITH ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If mangini starts chad this sunday chad will go out for the season. The guy is crazy brave and against this line he will get real hurt. I hope he does not start him the guy has a bad ankle and cant get out of the pocket in time to avoid a big hit. But knowing chad he's brave enough to pull a sneak and it will be career over.

Look, im as eager to see Kellen as the next guy but calling and predicting Chads demise is turning your back and the years his given to the Jets. Why cant we all be patient and let it play itself out. Kellen will play and Mangini is smart enough to know when to pull the switch. If not Chad wouldve started against Baltimore. Mangini is giving everyone a chance to redeem themselves. Plus they are not focused on Chad as the problem but it is becoming more and more apparent and Mangini is taking note of that. SUPPORT THIS TEAM AND ITS PLAYERS...except for Barrott and JCrap....they have GOT TO GO!

Are you asking me? or are you telling me?

I would also like if it were seperated, but just because i want people to see my retort, lol. Of course i understand your desire to lump the same stuff posted ad nuasium into one disorganized pile, no worries either way jeffe!;)

Look, im as eager to see Kellen as the next guy but calling and predicting Chads demise is turning your back and the years his given to the Jets. Why cant we all be patient and let it play itself out. Kellen will play and Mangini is smart enough to know when to pull the switch. If not Chad wouldve started against Baltimore. Mangini is giving everyone a chance to redeem themselves. Plus they are not focused on Chad as the problem but it is becoming more and more apparent and Mangini is taking note of that. SUPPORT THIS TEAM AND ITS PLAYERS...except for Barrott and JCrap....they have GOT TO GO!

I do support the team and its players. Which is why i dont want chad to go into a career suicide here. Chad would be a great qb on a team like the bears or ravens. They have a defense he could prosper with. I m sorry i should have said i hate chads performance this year not chad himself. But with this team he will never do what we need him to do which is THROW THE DAMN BALL AND MAKE THE D RESPECT YOU

I do support the team and its players. Which is why i dont want chad to go into a career suicide here. Chad would be a great qb on a team like the bears or ravens. They have a defense he could prosper with. I m sorry i should have said i hate chads performance this year not chad himself. But with this team he will never do what we need him to do which is THROW THE DAMN BALL AND MAKE THE D RESPECT YOU

Walk with me here jojo for a sec, i have heard this from a few people here, that chad would do well on the bears, some people even said they get to the bowl with chad. These are generally the same people that want clemens in over him, like you. Now, if chad is not that good for us, but would be good for the bears or ravens because they have a great D which he would not interact with on the field as a QB who runs an offense, then WHY THE HELL WOULD HE NOT BE GOOD FOR US IF WE HAD A GOOD DEFENSE???? Is everyone here of the opinion that "hey, our D sucks, lets improve our offense through a qb change so we can be gun slingers and not care so much about the D?

Well, that thinking led to Indy never getting it done in the post season, that is until they got a defense that showed up to play, and they had the biggest and greatest gunslinging offense in the league and one of the greatest in nfl history all those years they s%%t the bed in the playoffs.

So I ask you and everyone again, if you think chad is great for the bears then why not just keep him and work on our defense, because nothing clemens does will help with that. If anything it will hurt because gun slinging quickly downfield will only mean more time for our Defense on the field, a unit that is already weak.

AM I CRAZY OR DOES THIS ALL MAKE SENSE TO ANY OF YOU????

Walk with me here jojo for a sec, i have heard this from a few people here, that chad would do well on the bears, some people even said they get to the bowl with chad. These are generally the same people that want clemens in over him, like you. Now, if chad is not that good for us, but would be good for the bears or ravens because they have a great D which he would not interact with on the field as a QB who runs an offense, then WHY THE HELL WOULD HE NOT BE GOOD FOR US IF WE HAD A GOOD DEFENSE???? Is everyone here of the opinion that "hey, our D sucks, lets improve our offense through a qb change so we can be gun slingers and not care so much about the D?

Well, that thinking led to Indy never getting it done in the post season, that is until they got a defense that showed up to play, and they had the biggest and greatest gunslinging offense in the league and one of the greatest in nfl history all those years they s%%t the bed in the playoffs.

So I ask you and everyone again, if you think chad is great for the bears then why not just keep him and work on our defense, because nothing clemens does will help with that. If anything it will hurt because gun slinging quickly downfield will only mean more time for our Defense on the field, a unit that is already weak.

Nobody thinks Chad will be around by the time the JETS have a good D... thats why

Yeah of course, a win DEFINITELY is the last thing any jets fan should want. lolsc

I don't know man, some people are just wired different. Me, I was always the extreme competitor, I wanted to win in every game i played in, no matter how meaningless it was if we were already in first place or last place or it was a scrimige against upper classmen, I just wanted to win, like diving-head-first-into-the-stands-or-wall-for-a-loose-ball type desire to win. I never thought of anything less. The same thing followed me as I went through my cancer treatment, and while I saw people much less sick then me die, I didn't give in for a second, then that just went on in my proffesional life, and even into things i took up later in life like yacht racing where in my second year i participated in one of the most presigous open water distance races there is with guys who waited 10-20 years or more to do. So no dude, I don't ever root to not win, not ever, because I am a winner in life, rooting to lose is for people who are fine with losing, and that ain't this guy and that ain't a lot of people here who grew up playing competitive sports or kick @ss on the field of life.

You can justify losing to lead to player changes, or losing to get a better draft spot when we won't be in the playoffs anyway, but not me. And in NO WAY does that make me or anyone else who feels the same not a fan, it is actually quite the opposite.

NOW WHOSE WITH ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wow you have mojo. Actually i have to concur

Great Post!!!

If We had a great D we could be a SB team, we dont.

I think we should blame Chad!!!!!:roll:

Great Post!!!

If We had a great D we could be a SB team, we dont.

I think we should blame Chad!!!!!:roll:[/quoteI was about to agree then irish showed up. The old chad yes i would love to build a defense around him. But with all the surgeries an optomistic goal for chad is 3 years in the nfl. We can not build one that quick. Give him his shot and let us rebuild once again.

No iwatched every marshall game. And chad was my fav. What im saying i had a rotator cuff surgery and i never have had any control ever since that over my power or speed in my right arm. Chad had two and still compete's i dont know how but he does. But hisarm has to be killing him. I love the warriors heart but man he just dosen,t have the tools anymore.

Are you asking me? or are you telling me?

Who cares. I just dont know why you felt necessary to merge a thread that is over 2 yrs old, with a current thread just started that was about this sundays game. Really doesnt make much sense to me.

Who cares. I just dont know why you felt necessary to merge a thread that is over 2 yrs old, with a current thread just started that was about this sundays game. Really doesnt make much sense to me.

Why don't you make another one about this Sundays game and I'll leave it alone. it's too much of a pain in the ass to unmerge this, ok?

wow, now you are getting into politics. I'm not touching that one, and no thats not what I mean.

LISSEN UP, PEOPLE:

We need Chad to get benched. In order for him to get benched, he needs to bomb it completely. We can only be so lucky if he does that this sunday.

:cheers:

G-I-A-N-T-S GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS!!!*

*Chad needs to suck bad Sunday in order to get benched.

You have completely lost it. You are now officially a lunatic fringe radical. Any Jets fan that roots for the scum sucking Giants to beat the Jets should be drawn and quartered for sacrilege.

You have completely lost it. You are now officially a lunatic fringe radical. Any Jets fan that roots for the scum sucking Giants to beat the Jets should be drawn and quartered for sacrilege.

I want clemens as well but **naughty curse word** the giantassesss

POTW nom!

Archived