Crowder Injured?

SoFlaJets

DAVIE - The Miami Dolphins have re-signed inside linebacker William Kershaw, who was one of the final players cut at the end of training camp this summer.

"It was frustrating to be out [of the NFL] but I'm happy to be back with my teammates, who I've been around with the whole camp," Kershaw said. "I'm here to help the team out the best I can."

Kershaw, who split time between the practice squad and the Dolphins' active roster last season, takes cornerback Will Allen's place on the team's 53-man roster.

Allen, who tore the ACL in his left knee during Sunday's 46-34 loss to the Saints, will be placed on injured reserve today.

Kershaw, who contributed two special teams tackles and a forced fumble in the one game he played with the Dolphins last season, becomes the fourth inside linebacker on the active roster. And that doesn't take into account rookie linebacker J.D. Folsom, who is on the practice squad.

But there's some concern about a possible injury starting inside linebacker Channing Crowder suffered against the Saints.

Crowder, who has battled knee problems the past two seasons, and is presently nursing a left ankle injury, underwent an MRI immediately following the Saints game. The nature of his actual injury was not disclosed

DAVIE - The Miami Dolphins have re-signed inside linebacker William Kershaw, who was one of the final players cut at the end of training camp this summer.

"It was frustrating to be out [of the NFL] but I'm happy to be back with my teammates, who I've been around with the whole camp," Kershaw said. "I'm here to help the team out the best I can."

Kershaw, who split time between the practice squad and the Dolphins' active roster last season, takes cornerback Will Allen's place on the team's 53-man roster.

Allen, who tore the ACL in his left knee during Sunday's 46-34 loss to the Saints, will be placed on injured reserve today.

Kershaw, who contributed two special teams tackles and a forced fumble in the one game he played with the Dolphins last season, becomes the fourth inside linebacker on the active roster. And that doesn't take into account rookie linebacker J.D. Folsom, who is on the practice squad.

But there's some concern about a possible injury starting inside linebacker Channing Crowder suffered against the Saints.

Crowder, who has battled knee problems the past two seasons, and is presently nursing a left ankle injury, underwent an MRI immediately following the Saints game. The nature of his actual injury was not disclosed

Dude is all talk, **** him and **** the Dolphins.

KERSHAW IS BACK

After Allen went on injured reserve, his roster spot went to linebacker William Kershaw, who was cut on the last day of training camp cuts.

Kershaw gives the Dolphins a fourth inside linebacker, a position that suddenly looked thin after Channing Crowder left the locker room Sunday with his left arm in a sling. Crowder's shoulder injury could mean more plays for backup Reggie Torbor, who also is a staple on special teams. Kershaw could provide relief for Torbor on special teams

KERSHAW IS BACK

After Allen went on injured reserve, his roster spot went to linebacker William Kershaw, who was cut on the last day of training camp cuts.

Kershaw gives the Dolphins a fourth inside linebacker, a position that suddenly looked thin after Channing Crowder left the locker room Sunday with his left arm in a sling. Crowder's shoulder injury could mean more plays for backup Reggie Torbor, who also is a staple on special teams. Kershaw could provide relief for Torbor on special teams

game_over.jpg

Crowder is not injured. Kershaw was signed to take the place of Will Allen, who is out for the season with a torn ACL.

so then your local writers are lying? I wasn't aware Kershaw played cornerback..

Channing Crowder left the locker room Sunday with his left arm in a sling.

so then your local writers are lying? I wasn't aware Kershaw played cornerback..

Channing Crowder left the locker room Sunday with his left arm in a sling.

Leon's not hurt either. The bone sticking out of his leg was part of his Halloween Costume.

Crowder got punked twice when the Saints' Mike Bell literally ran over him. He would have trouble stopping any RB worth his salt one on one.

Archived