Bart Scott hilarious in post game interviews

frankmoga

I love Bart Scott. This guy does not take any ****. We beat the living **** out of the Dolphins and out gain them 375-104. we beat there as everywhere up and down the field, and but for a few BS plays, we end up losing. The Dolphins didn't win, we lost....big difference.

Scott was interviewed and mocked the **** out of the Dolphins...he called them a "SB team" while smirking. I love the fact that Ryan Co. dont take any **** and go down swining. Ryan was furious...you could tell he waned to scream and yell "The Dolphins suck"..but he didn't. He held back...God, I was hoping he would go postal on the fins. Scott was hilariious though. You could tell he was mocking the fins and basically saying they sucked and that the Jets deserved to win. This was a tough loss, but I sure as hell love the talk and bravado of the Ryan and Co. He doesnt back down to anyone....I love this guy.

MOga

I love Bart Scott. This guy does not take any ****. We beat the living **** out of the Dolphins and out gain them 375-104. we beat there as everywhere up and down the field, and but for a few BS plays, we end up losing. The Dolphins didn't win, we lost....big difference.

Scott was interviewed and mocked the **** out of the Dolphins...he called them a "SB team" while smirking. I love the fact that Ryan Co. dont take any **** and go down swining. Ryan was furious...you could tell he waned to scream and yell "The Dolphins suck"..but he didn't. He held back...God, I was hoping he would go postal on the fins. Scott was hilariious though. You could tell he was mocking the fins and basically saying they sucked and that the Jets deserved to win. This was a tough loss, but I sure as hell love the talk and bravado of the Ryan and Co. He doesnt back down to anyone....I love this guy.

MOga

Who cares what they say. They have already lost 3 games to terrible teams this season. Thats the difference between being a mediocre team that will have trouble getting a wild card spot and fighting for a first round bye.

Who cares what they say. They have already lost 3 games to terrible teams this season. Thats the difference between being a mediocre team that will have trouble getting a wild card spot and fighting for a first round bye.
My take too. Forget a home playoff game when you don't beat division bums at home, if you make the playoffs at all.

We rightfully should be 7-1. This is such BS. I wish there was some kind of recourse for us. We are a 7-1 team.

We rightfully should be 7-1. This is such BS. I wish there was some kind of recourse for us. We are a 7-1 team.

7-1 teams are 7-1 in part because they don't give up two kick off returns and a fumble return for a TD (and nearly a 100 yard interception return too, if Smith holds onto the ball).

The press-conference was rather hilarious.

Reporters completely froze.

Female reporter: "Bart, are you being sarcastic."

Bart: "No."

Bart Scott owned those reporters. I wish he would have called out Parcells....I was so hoping he would have went postal on the whole fins organization. He was close...you can tell he hates them and is pissed they stole two games from us.

Bart Scott owned those reporters. I wish he would have called out Parcells....I was so hoping he would have went postal on the whole fins organization. He was close...you can tell he hates them and is pissed they stole two games from us.

yeah dood!! the fish stink!!! if we played them 10 times, wed win the next 8!! no dout!!!!

yeah dood!! the fish stink!!! if we played them 10 times, wed win the next 8!! no dout!!!!

We beat you in Miami then turned around three weeks later and beat you again this time in your house. That's 2 for 2 for Miami. So I find it a rather hard sell on your part to say that you guy's would in turn win the "next" 8 out of 8. ;)

Yeah, but those jerseys!

Are you the kind of Dolphins fan that chose the team because of the dreamy colors?

Be honest, please.

Interesting story tbqh.

When i moved to US met two guys in my neighborhood.

A Dolphins fan, and a jets fan.

The Dolphins fan was a cool guy, and the jets guy would be a terrible **** talker.

The Jets fan is my best friend to this day, but i learned not to like the jets from back then.

I like Bart Scott a lot. He's been a great addition to the team.

But mocking a team, a division rival to boot, that has beaten you TWICE, is very lame.

This team will never get better, if they can't learn anything from their losses.

Excuses are useless.

Archived