~OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD~

Vudu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
STFU HATERS!

Awesome play, look what happens when you throw on 1st down.

GREAT play. JETS BABY!

Um he has had one good throw, and while it may be good it doesn't mean we should STFU. Maybe if he can do that regularly without averaging more than a pick a game we will lay off him. The kid clearly has talent but he has sucked dick so far in his career.

Ball needs to come out.

Sanchez makes our line look bad when it isn't. His pocket presence is absolutely horrible.

Our defense needs to win this game, meaning they themselves might actually have to outscore Atlanta.

STFU HATERS!

Awesome play, look what happens when you throw on 1st down.

GREAT play. JETS BABY!

QUE?

Kid throws one ****ing hell of a deep ball.

Yeah he does. Shows you how much these scouts know. One of the knocks on him was that he had a weak arm. Yeah sure he does :rolleyes:

Too bad we dont get these deep balls often.

Um he has had one good throw, and while it may be good it doesn't mean we should STFU. Maybe if he can do that regularly without averaging more than a pick a game we will lay off him. The kid clearly has talent but he has sucked dick so far in his career.

He's a rookie.

My God.

He's also a rookie on a team that has the #1 running game and #1 defense. If we had a competent QB who wasn't throwing more than a pick a game we would all be discussing Super Bowl possibilities not hoping we get a wild card spot.

Dude, are you questioning the flip flopping Irish Teenager?

:rl:

Oh my!

He's also a rookie on a team that has the #1 running game and #1 defense. If we had a competent QB who wasn't throwing more than a pick a game we would all be discussing Super Bowl possibilities not hoping we get a wild card spot.

I know, but he's expected to struggle, it's just the way it is.

I'm not saying he hasn't shown some serious problems but they're problems that I think can be fixed down the line.

Archived