Latest excuse: Chargers threw the game

stoicsentry

also, they can dish out smack but can't take any

I received a six month ban for:

"The Chargers can use their talent to clean out their lockers tomorrow. The Jets, on the other hand, will begin preparations for the AFC Championship Game."

I had been on that board for almost four years and was never in any trouble until that post last night.

This is ridiculous. My six-month ban for that post was to be lifted on July 17th. Here we are on July 18th. I went to log on and saw this message-

You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, when I got banned for such an innocuous post I thought it was sort of funny.

Now I am pissed off.

I used to go to that board to find people for fantasy leagues (having all Jets fans in a league can suck), to make fun of the Raiders, and just to read how another fanbase thinks of their team.

Mentos, sorry about your ban from Chargerretard.com but thank you for bumping this. Its always good to start off the week with a laugh.

From the Charger board:

Ahhh... very good points. And throw into the mix the fact that Sanchez is a rookie QB and the coach is in his first year....

I'm sorry but the Jets are not THAT good.

Yeah, you're right. The team with the number one running game and number one defense, which specifically excels at pass defense just sucks. No way they could beat a pass first team with a soft defense. :rolleyes:

Didn't a team with a rookie QB and rookie HC make the AFC Championship Game the year before the Jets did? What was that team's name again? The Ravens you say? Who was their DC again?

Not having a sense of history is one thing, not having a short term memory is quite another.

And LT sulking on the sidelines is all part of the master plan. He just wants you to gain a false sense of security.

Get used to the LT sulk....you'll be seeing it far more than his electric slide...or is that shuffle? Whatever.

Anyway, that SD thread is hysterical. Worse (and funnier) than any thread I have ever read here - and that's sayin' something! ;)

Get used to the LT sulk....you'll be seeing it far more than his electric slide...or is that shuffle? Whatever.

Anyway, that SD thread is hysterical. Worse (and funnier) than any thread I have ever read here - and that's sayin' something! ;)

I understand why you are so obsessed with the LT sulk.

Anything to get this image out of your mind. :rl:

sidelinebelichick.jpg

I understand why you are so obsessed with the LT sulk.

Anything to get this image out of your mind. :rl:

sidelinebelichick.jpg

BB should be sulking there. LT sulks when things (all things) do not go his way. You'll see, silly Jets fans.

BB should be sulking there. LT sulks when things (all things) do not go his way. You'll see, silly Jets fans.

A head coach should never sulk. That is a pitiful example to set for your players. No wonder his team is headed in the wrong direction ever since they got utterly ****ing humiliated in the Super Bowl.

A head coach should never sulk. That is a pitiful example to set for your players. No wonder his team is headed in the wrong direction ever since they got utterly ****ing humiliated in the Super Bowl.

True....that incompetant bufoon! It's like not understanding your teams schedule and announcing that your team is out of the playoff's or something. Better yet, BB could have a lap band procedure to lose weight - then proceed to lose little to no weight. Sets a great example. "I'm with stupid."

The really sad thing is that this is the best dressed I ever remember him being. Did he wear a special outfit for the playoffs or something?

believe this or not, but I was at a party to watch this SB - when I first see BB in that red sweatshirt, I turn to my brother and I say "oh, sh*t....never change it up! Got a bad feeling. This is bad. "

True....that incompetant bufoon! It's like not understanding your teams schedule and announcing that your team is out of the playoff's or something. Better yet, BB could have a lap band procedure to lose weight - then proceed to lose little to no weight. Sets a great example. "I'm with stupid."

Wow that was lame and mean spirited all at the same. Kudos to you on the excellent trolling madame. :sign0098:

Lame?

LOL!

:hipp:

Of course it was lame.

Your way of defending the alleged "genius" for pouting his way off the field is to attack Rex Ryan? That was lame and not to mention, non-responsive.

But that seems to be your M.O.: when you have no legitimate comeback you attack in a vain attempt to change the subject which is the typical troll response.

Of course it was lame.

Your way of defending the alleged "genius" for pouting his way off the field is to attack Rex Ryan? That was lame and not to mention, non-responsive.

But that seems to be your M.O.: when you have no legitimate comeback you attack in a vain attempt to change the subject which is the typical troll response.

All the patsie*fans do that..they all learned it from Tx

Of course it was lame.

Nice spin! LOL!! You would make a typical abulance chaser...

I can't defend BB's pouting off the field after a heartbreaking loss to the Giants in the SB. I would be pouting too....as a matter of fact, I was pretty effin' pissed. Still, I was just bringing your point into further focus. You said that pouting sets a bad example. I said being stupid sets a bad example. Just helping you, Zippy :) Lord knows, you could use any help you can get.

I can't defend BB's pouting off the field after a heartbreaking loss to the Giants in the SB. I would be pouting too....as a matter of fact, I was pretty effin' pissed. Still, I was just brining your point into further focus. You said that pouting sets a bad example. I said being stupid sets a bad example. Just helping you with your point, Zippy :)

Exactly. Just stop there.

I can't defend BB's pouting off the field after a heartbreaking loss to the Giants in the SB. I would be pouting too....as a matter of fact, I was pretty effin' pissed. Still, I was just bringing your point into further focus. You said that pouting sets a bad example. I said being stupid sets a bad example. Just helping you, Zippy :) Lord knows, you could use any help you can get.

How stupid was it? Where was the bad example? They got in didn't they? ;)

So in these examples Rex = Smart, BB and Garb = Sour! :P

You also implied that the weight loss associated with lap-band surgery is somehow correlated with intelligence.

IRONY METER ASSPLODE

....I think it is. If you are desperate enough to get lapband surgery, you ought to understand that you need to be part of the solution - meaning that although your tummy has been "tucked" so to speak - your eating habits need to change as well. Eating like you used to seems dumb to me.

....I think it is. If you are desperate enough to get lapband surgery, you ought to understand that you need to be part of the solution - meaning that although your tummy has been "tucked" so to speak - your eating habits need to change as well. Eating like you used to seems dumb to me.

Not nearly as dumb as blindly grasping for a metaphor for stupidity and stumbling upon a medical procedure about which you clearly know less than nothing.

You also implied that the weight loss associated with lap-band surgery is somehow correlated with intelligence.

IRONY METER ASSPLODE

Garb, short for Garbage is just another a shinning example of the ignorance and arrogance that rises from the city of scum known as Boston.

Not nearly as dumb as blindly grasping for a metaphor for stupidity and stumbling upon a medical procedure about which you clearly know less than nothing.

I have no first hand knowldge of the procedure. However, I do know a few folks that have had it done. All successful - short term. Half got fat again. The difference is that the successful half understood the life change that needed to happen regarding their eating habits and knowing when to get those things called "fills". I could be wrong....wait....nahhhhh...never. LOL!

I have no first hand knowldge of the procedure. However, I do know a few folks that have had it done. All successful - short term. Half got fat again. The difference is that the successful half understood the life change that needed to happen regarding their eating habits and knowing when to get those things called "fills"

Oh man, you know a few folks? Damn, forget everything I said. Rex is a tard.

Wow that was lame and mean spirited all at the same. Kudos to you on the excellent trolling madame. :sign0098:

Of course it was lame.

and that makes you a typical troll feeder. if she's that annoying/non-responsive/trollish why are you bothering to engage her in debate? hmm?

if she's that annoying/non-responsive/trollish why are you bothering to engage her in debate? hmm?
She must be stunning, fit and drop dead gorgeous, at least I hope she is for her sake. ;)

Why else would anyone put up with her condescending, snobbish personality? :P

She must be stunning, fit and drop dead gorgeous, at least I hope she is for her sake. ;)

Why else would anyone put up with her condescending, snobbish personality? :P

most likely because one takes their forum life far too seriously

Archived