Indy Bus Trip

Maxman

Just got an email from Todd at The Stadium Events. He said he got a better deal on ticket prices and was able to lower his prices for the trip. I signed up for this trip, was going to fly but will save my frequent flyer miles for something else. :-P

Here is the updated deal:

Single - $635 per person / Double - $535 / Triple - $505 / Quad - $475.

Includes: Upper Level Corner or End Zone Ticket, Overnight accommodations Sat & Sun at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indy Southeast, 4 Hour Tailgate Party with All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER, Burgers, Dogs, Chips, Soda Pop, Water, & Gatorade, and Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.

Single - $450 per person / Double - $345 / Triple - $315 / Quad - $290.

Includes: No Ticket Option - includes everything listed above except Game Tickets.

Here is their site.

Who wants to go?

big mistake max - my dad and his buddies were always on their worst behavior at jets games when i was a kid and look how great i turned out. :)

I like having him hang around with Jets fans. It is a how to guide on what not to do as an adult!

I like having him hang around with Jets fans. It is a how to guide on what not to do as an adult!

:rl:

Plus he will be hardened for all that life will throw at him.

Girlfriend: I am breaking up with you.

Jet Fan: Ya Ya, this doesnt feel as bad as when gastineau roughed Kosar?

Doctor: Sorry, you have 6 months to live

Jet Fan: Ya Ya, but do you remember when we had the Broncos by 10 in 1998?

:rl:

Plus he will be hardened for all that life will throw at him.

Girlfriend: I am breaking up with you.

Jet Fan: Ya Ya, this doesnt feel as bad as when gastineau roughed Kosar?

Jet Fan: Ya Ya, but do you remember when we had the Broncos by 10 in 1998?

Fast forward one month from now:

Jet Fan: Ya Ya, I saw the Jets win a Super Bowl in my lifetime, I'm ready to die in peace now.

Fast forward one month from now:

Jet Fan: Ya Ya, I saw the Jets win a Super Bowl in my lifetime, I'm ready to die in peace now.

I like the first part of that equation.

My buddies and I aren't going by the bus due to our schedules so we are flying...you think we can join on that bus tailgate...will pay the cost and what not...rather be with JETS fans than Colt fans

Yes I am firming that up but the guy that runs the trip told me earlier that is okay. I think he charges $25 for a 4 hour tailgate all you can eat\drink.

I will definitely post all the info when I have it. Would love to get as many Jets fans at this tailgate as possible!

Thanks.

Hey MAX, that'd be great if you can post the tailgate spot when you firm all that up. I know some are looking to set up near the Slippery Noodle and a few others near the Bean Factory (freakin Indy and these names). Would be great if we can get all of us together and really show these Colts fans whats up!

Hey MAX, that'd be great if you can post the tailgate spot when you firm all that up. I know some are looking to set up near the Slippery Noodle and a few others near the Bean Factory (freakin Indy and these names). Would be great if we can get all of us together and really show these Colts fans whats up!

I have to say I am proud. This is a great day for Jet Nation. You were able to work Slippery Noodle and Bean Factory into your first post. That is definitely a double word score.

I have a message out the Todd from Stadium Events. Hope to get the info tonight.

Thanks for signing up here btw.

Yes I am firming that up but the guy that runs the trip told me earlier that is okay. I think he charges $25 for a 4 hour tailgate all you can eat\drink.

I will definitely post all the info when I have it. Would love to get as many Jets fans at this tailgate as possible!

Thanks.

sounds great and thanks again Ill keep myself updated to find out the details on this tailgate...Im F'N fired up already

I hope you all have your rooms booked, just heard on the news that the hotels downtown are almost all booked.

I am sure there will be some available outside of downtown though. If anyone needs any advice on where to stay or fun places to go feel free to contact me.

I hope you all have your rooms booked, just heard on the news that the hotels downtown are almost all booked.

I am sure there will be some available outside of downtown though. If anyone needs any advice on where to stay or fun places to go feel free to contact me.

Hey welcome back Brett Favre girl. :-P

Hey welcome back Brett Favre girl. :-P

I posted a few times this season, just dont have as much time on my hands as I did last season.

Did you read the story about the Jets fan that lives here, he went downtown in his Jets jersey trying to rattle some colts fans and he couldnt. He said that hoosiers are just to nice. I will try to find it and post it. It was funny.

one place you must go to is the broad ripple village...this is like the best party spot in indy...it about a 10 min ride north of downtown and its worth it ...just go out there as a group!

go as a group? and this is a place we want to go? lol

Archived