**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

3 PM can't come quick enough. I have a call for work that starts at 10 and should take between 2 and 3 hours. Hopefully it doesn't run late.

Time to teach Indy about karma... and that we were very much in that game when they rested their starters.

It looks like a lot of people are having a hard time sleeping tonight, I have more company then normal at 3:30am.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a complete and total mess right now-I've been up ALL night. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't concentrate on anything. I spent hours watching the replay of SBIII on the NFLN-my wife is pissed...I have to work tonight and how am I gonna do that on no sleep?

I'm a complete and total mess right now-I've been up ALL night. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't concentrate on anything. I spent hours watching the replay of SBIII on the NFLN-my wife is pissed...I have to work tonight and how am I gonna do that on no sleep?

Anything good? I could use a snack.

My Al Toon jersey that I've been wearing for each game since we beat the Colts in Week 16 (without laundering) will be in full effect today.

I'm on the fence as to whether or not to call my one friend to go to the bar to watch the game... he's a Giants fan (a non-douchey one) and was one of two other people with whom I watched the '98 AFC Championshp Game. I haven't decided as of yet whether or not he's bad luck - though I did watch the Wildcard Game at his house two weeks ago. Hmmm...

Archived