~~~***Official Winter Olympics Thread***~~~

vanDoug

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you guys hate Crosby? Is he a douche or something?

He's hated because he was thrust into the spotlight to try and save a dying professional league and was made the star of it at 18 years old. Many didn't think he deserved it and many still don't. He's actually a pretty remarkable human. He's been nothing but good for the game and the community he lives in. He is disliked because people are jealous, basically. If he played for Detroit, GOB would kiss the ground he walked on.

He's hated because he was thrust into the spotlight to try and save a dying professional league and was made the star of it at 18 years old. Many didn't think he deserved it and many still don't. He's actually a pretty remarkable human. He's been nothing but good for the game and the community he lives in. He is disliked because people are jealous, basically. If he played for Detroit, GOB would kiss the ground he walked on.

Why dont you just blow him and get it over with?

He was pretty much useless the entire tournament and is still a huge 'mo.

Lol, tied for the most goals in the tournament including the game winner. REAL useless. You guys are ridiculous.

Sucks, but I'm still proud of our team. Congrats Canada.

Lol, if Crosby was on Detroit, GOB would be the one flying up to Vancouver to offer a bj.

Best thing about this anthem is its short and ends before anyone can get sick of it.

Bla Bla Bla!!! You and G.O.B can go cry together.

[ATTACH]1090[/ATTACH]

I didn't say anything critical. Tell mommy to change your diapers.

Hopefully one day i can be as mature as you are!! :rolleyes:

A good first step would be to stop attacking people. I said nothing wrong or offensive and yet you were rude to me. Learn to treat people the way you would want to be treated.

Attack people??? Are you 5 years old?? Or just a sore loser. Attacking The Canadian anthem ia actually offensive to all Canadians!! Oh btw, Canada 3 U.S.A 2

Attack people??? Are you 5 years old?? Or just a sore loser. Attacking The Canadian anthem ia actually offensive to all Canadians!! Oh btw, Canada 3 U.S.A 2

I didn't attack the Canadian anthem you moron. I said the best thing about it is its short. Its one of the shortest anthems out there and that is what I like about it. You need to grow up.

Congratulations to Team Canada on the Gold.

I Love Canada and Every Canadian (Except Sidney Crosby & Claude Lemieux) on every single day of the year, except for occasional periods of 60 - 70 minutes when we play each other in hockey.

This - although I will always dislike Montreal (the place, not the poster) :)

That's the reason, but it still doesn't make sense.

Crosby is great for hockey and he was great for Team Canada.

I'm proud of how Team USA played in this tournament, but we can't fool ourselves. The Canadians were the better team. They were the better team last Sunday as well, but Brodeur was the Achilles' Heal and Team Canada did the smart thing and benched him.

If Crosby had been born in Minnesota rather than Nova Scotia, Team USA would be the 2010 gold medalists.

Agreed on every point.

He gets a lot of attention and some people feel he doesn't deserve it.

He's a spectacular talent and a good person. Some people are always jealous of people like that.

Archived