Star Wars Mafia Game Sign-Up

Bleedin Green

The funny thing is despite not being one of the original voters on him day one, I was the first to go after him after that fiasco, the next day. I felt a tiny bit bad, but I'm way too big of a douche to let that stop me. :biggrin:

i'm just pissed cause we nabbed the sweathog, and then we get the whole i'm just a big dumb fat lummox, boohoo, woe is me act, and we all fall for it.

he was probably laughing his ass on as we unvoted..

And he's the furthest thing from dumb too, don't let him fool you. He's a very clever player

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't get over it. I've seen pictures of her before where she looked completely different. Haha, now I'm googling Olivia Munn.

I <3 her.

I'm so happy to be married to a half-asian. She did me a favor and dressed up as wonder woman for halloween. Now I'm trying to get her to do the Leia one. That one is a harder sell.

Here's a half korean more to Pacs liking.

danielhenney02.jpg

I LOVE Daniel Henney!

My Olivia Munn research is complete. She looks totally different depending on the angle and how much makeup she's wearing. But I will probably honor her with a new avatar anyway.

I forgot those monkey abilities of his. Good call. That's gotta be difficult while surfing the web.

I think he actually brings the peen up and uses his handFeet to grab back of own head.. Can sniff his own ass and surf monkey pron at same time,..

filthy monkey bastard..

Hey man, the game is actually filling up fast and I think people are anxious to get started, so I'd rather not wait that long if its ok. But if we need a replacement player at some point because of a drop out would you be interested in doing that? Also, at the very least I hope you stick around for the next game, as I know Doggin already has something in the works and ready to go for that.

Fair enough, let me know if you need me. And if there's still room when you start the game, I'll try to check in at least once a day for that first week.

I think he actually brings the peen up and uses his handFeet to grab back of own head.. Can sniff his own ass and surf monkey pron at same time,..

filthy monkey bastard..

... and I wonder why I have neck problems. :rolleyes:

Pac liked her better as a guy..even wondered once if she looked like margaret cho's husband naked ..

You're just mad because your pathetic attempt to "mack" with DanX was met with fierce resistance. Shouldn't you be used to that considering that's how woman always respond to your.... "macking".

You're just mad because your pathetic attempt to "mack" with DanX was met with fierce resistance. Shouldn't you be used to that considering that's how woman always respond to your.... "macking".

Yes, as opposed to you who stopped "macking" on Dan X the minute you found out she was female...

Failure at macking > homo

i'm tired of your fat act.. i can't believe i actually felt fatBad for you..

dirty sob.. playing with peoples emotions...

Not rue. I got frustrated because it was big ol' CRusher out in the open and everyone wanted to cook me. Ive had that nightmare before it was a horror for me.

The funny thing is despite not being one of the original voters on him day one, I was the first to go after him after that fiasco, the next day. I felt a tiny bit bad, but I'm way too big of a douche to let that stop me. :biggrin:

Your a church mouse when you play. Elephants are afraid of mouses, nuff said.

Wow, that's actually so freaky. She looks like she could be my sister.

What you call freaky we cal Teh Awesome.

i'm just pissed cause we nabbed the sweathog, and then we get the whole i'm just a big dumb fat lummox, boohoo, woe is me act, and we all fall for it.

he was probably laughing his ass on as we unvoted..

And he's the furthest thing from dumb too, don't let him fool you. He's a very clever player

No actually everyone else knew I was guilty but you where so convincing when you unvoted me it took them half the game to get around to cooking my fat azz . I <3 you, for real.

he is THAT flexible though..

the auto-fellating fool

I tried that auto erotic asphyxiation stuff once. Crusher style. I was enjoying a bucket of KFC while wanking and ended up getting a chicken breast cuahgt in my windpipe. Truth is if it didnt work out I would have died happy.

If by Sunday night you absolutely need another person I'll jump in so you can get the game going. But if anyone else wants to play by all means give the spot to them. I don't have access to a computer at work so I'm not able to post as much as you guys during the day and I'd hate to slow down the game, particularly one so many of you have been looking forward to

Archived