Star Wars Mafia Game Sign-Up

Bleedin Green

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh...you'll get used to it. It comes in handy when you don't have to constantly write out "DreadPirateRoberts" in every post.

Besides, "DPR" is the name used whenever you want to tell scary stories and terrorize first time mafia players. ;)

Was the plan to send out roles tonight/start the game thread in hopes of everyone sending confirmation by tomorrow midday, or are we just going to start everything up tomorrow? I don't mind either way, I just wanted to know if I should be on the lookout tonight

Was the plan to send out roles tonight/start the game thread in hopes of everyone sending confirmation by tomorrow midday, or are we just going to start everything up tomorrow? I don't mind either way, I just wanted to know if I should be on the lookout tonight

The plan is for everything to go out tonight, particularly since it's always harder for me to take care of this stuff while at work and I know a lot of people are usually on earlier than I am, so I don't want to hold things up at all. Frankly, the only reason they haven't gone out yet is I'm still tweaking some things.

The plan is for everything to go out tonight, particularly since it's always harder for me to take care of this stuff while at work and I know a lot of people are usually on earlier than I am, so I don't want to hold things up at all. Frankly, the only reason they haven't gone out yet is I'm still tweaking some things.

Yay! I've never been more excited for a mafia game. :corn:

Start this ****ing game up already....jeez.

That said, I'm leaving town for business tomorrow and wont be back till Friday. I'll be able to post on very limited time, only at night. So dont lynch me during the day when I dont have a chance to post :-)

That said, I'm leaving town for business tomorrow and wont be back till Friday. I'll be able to post on very limited time, only at night. So dont lynch me during the day when I dont have a chance to post :-)

I wont let them hurt you Boopsie. I be looking out dawg.

Famous last words.

OK fine, Im the smart one your the fat one. Hey fatty.

dude.. you're going to have a rough go of it.. there's isnt a one of us that isn't going to imagine you as jabba straight out of the gate..

pac will be assumed to be princess leia of course..

fwiw.. i will most likely have to be considerably less active this game as well..

aprticualy towards the end of this week/next week..

I wont let them hurt you Boopsie. I be looking out dawg.

<3 your soul

Famous last words.

Its all CTM's fault.

dude.. you're going to have a rough go of it.. there's isnt a one of us that isn't going to imagine you as jabba straight out of the gate..

pac will be assumed to be princess leia of course..

Pac = Leai? I was thinking that dirty bastard Lando Calrissian.

fwiw.. i will most likely have to be considerably less active this game as well..

aprticualy towards the end of this week/next week..

I'm going to do my best to be more active than I was last game, since Star Wars mafia rocks my life! But I'll still be more active after 6-ish most days. This is just for the record, so I'm not accused of "flexing my feminine mystique" all the time. :P

I'm going to do my best to be more active than I was last game, since Star Wars mafia rocks my life! But I'll still be more active after 6-ish most days. This is just for the record, so I'm not accused of "flexing my feminine mystique" all the time. :P

i went to bag of tricks too early.. this is a much better setup for pac as a hormonal women joke then the princess leia bit.

need to learn patience...

Archived