Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Unvote Sharrow

Vote Crusher

It's early, but I was wondering the same thing about Crusher that Slats was.

My vote on you has nothing to do with some drastic shift in gameplay. And no, i'm not embarassed by a vote on you. I have no reason to be.

Then what is your vote on me based on other than Slats incorrect statement? What?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn;t your read? It was Slats brilliant analysis of how similar I played both games. Last game I was frenetic, this game I havent posted ten times until he posted this inaccurate nonsense.

the only thing at this point is how quickly and strongly you responded to slats..

but i'm more interested in jvor saying he voted based on slats, but now he didn't

unvote

vote Jvor

Then what is your vote on me based on other than Slats incorrect statement? What?

Your response to Slat's vote is the major reason for me. It's super-steroidesque, which is very unlike you. You've played a lot of games, you know that day one cases are weak.

You are sitting here biting Slats and my head off for it. Why? My perception of you is that if you are mafia, you want to do very well for your teammates and you work very hard not to disappoint them. (very admirable btw)

Maybe you are burnt out AND are part of the town. I just have played with you enough times to feel like you act a lot differently then this when unburdened with having to lie.

I never like it when a big man gets mad either, but I think you're stretching the comparison a little. What exactly do you mean when you say he was trying to link Doggin and DPR?

Just what I said in this post.

It's not a lot, but if I'd known I get this reaction out of him I would've done it sooner. That was a pretty damn excitable defense four minutes after my vote but 3 1/2 hours after his last post, don't you think?

This has nothing to do with my how much I <3 my muffin top...

But HUGE FOS on Slats for his totally bogus case on Dr. Crushlove. But he's a smart guy and would make this big of a slip on day 1.

Vote JVOR

For actually following a case that has no merit and is completely bogus. LOL @ the "I was thinking the same thing" comment. You were thinking the same incorrect thing?

Your response to Slat's vote is the major reason for me. It's super-steroidesque, which is very unlike you. You've played a lot of games, you know that day one cases are weak.

You are sitting here biting Slats and my head off for it. Why? My perception of you is that if you are mafia, you want to do very well for your teammates and you work very hard not to disappoint them. (very admirable btw)

Maybe you are burnt out AND are part of the town. I just have played with you enough times to feel like you act a lot differently then this when unburdened with having to lie.

unburdend or burdened?

and yes, you did post with sufficient time to read crushers somewhat over the top response..

No it doesn't slats. Unless your retarded. Last game I posted like 35 times in the beginning that game because I was nervous and trying to get something started. This game I haven't posted very much because not much is happening. To say Im playing like I did beginning of last game is just plain dumb. But go ahead and make stuff up if it suits you.

Really JVOR? Really? This is the only post I made before you voted in reference to that post. If you played both games and where honest you would realize that my day 1 play couldn;'t have been more different. Thats why I goit heatd because both of you could not be more worng about this. Last game day 1 I was stuck with Sahrrow the missing link and posted my azz off all day trying to get osmething started. To the point where my bogus vote on Pac got me noticed. This game I post last than ten times before Slats made that horrible comparison.. You jumped on it after one post? I dont buy it.

unvote

It's not a lot, but if I'd known I get this reaction out of him I would've done it sooner. That was a pretty damn excitable defense four minutes after my vote but 3 1/2 hours after his last post, don't you think?

But this time he's pointing out an apparent difference of opinion, and last game he was pointing out Dan's blatant defense of you. Do you put them in the same category?

the only thing at this point is how quickly and strongly you responded to slats..

but i'm more interested in jvor saying he voted based on slats, but now he didn't

unvote

vote Jvor

It's day one, and I like to play based on how people respond under pressure. It works for me best. I saw the points Slats made as fairly valid, certainly not something i'd lynch over, but one that I can see why Slats would say that. Once Crusher started to try to bite Slats's head off over it, I put my vote to see how Crusher responds.

I don't like to go into heavy detail exactly why i'm voting someone unless i'm either pressed to or it is make a case time to get them lynched. As something you kind of showed me, you need to let people hang themselves before they can adjust.

Also, my survival instincts this game will be very low as compared to the last one unless the timing of my lynch is heavily detrimental to the town . If you guys feel like i'm your best pick then so be it.

Not about one vote Slats. It's about the fact you absolutely lied on your vote comparing two games where I wasn;t remotely playing similar. I actauly complained to SMC many time because of Sharrows inactivity and I did all the work. Yet you said WE both laid low? This game I posted less than most.

I didn't lie. Did you post more very early than I remembered? Yes. But I didn't in any way try to intentionally lie. If you had responded with something level-headed like, "I think you might be mistaken," I probably would've looked at it and said, "by golly, I think you're right."

But the fact that you went completely ballistic makes me think otherwise. Makes me think I should keep my vote right here.

No because your case was unfounded and absolutely wrong. Again, I always come on at night to play. Im done with you for now.

It's day one, and I like to play based on how people respond under pressure. It works for me best. I saw the points Slats made as fairly valid, certainly not something i'd lynch over, but one that I can see why Slats would say that. Once Crusher started to try to bite Slats's head off over it, I put my vote to see how Crusher responds.

I don't like to go into heavy detail exactly why i'm voting someone unless i'm either pressed to or it is make a case time to get them lynched. As something you kind of showed me, you need to let people hang themselves before they can adjust.

Also, my survival instincts this game will be very low as compared to the last one unless the timing of my lynch is heavily detrimental to the town . If you guys feel like i'm your best pick then so be it.

i do like that..

and as I said above, i see now you had time to read crushers response.. but you didn't mention it is the problem now..

I think a vote for crushers response is kosher... bandwagoning slats case is more suspicious

I didn't lie. Did you post more very early than I remembered? Yes. But I didn't in any way try to intentionally lie. If you had responded with something level-headed like, "I think you might be mistaken," I probably would've looked at it and said, "by golly, I think you're right."

But the fact that you went completely ballistic makes me think otherwise. Makes me think I should keep my vote right here.

The statement is a lie. But I don;t think you lied on purpose, I just think you didn;t read this thread. Or your celebrating opposite day.

Slats last time. I responded the way I did because last game was very very stressful for me.. I was basically the ONLY scum day 1 because Sharrow took the beginning of the day off. I had like 23 post when he had 3.

So when you siad these games are similar it just pissed me off becuase Ive been calmly enjoying this game and was taken back when I saw that. Im not making excuses but telling you what the case is.

But this time he's pointing out an apparent difference of opinion, and last game he was pointing out Dan's blatant defense of you. Do you put them in the same category?

I put them same nothing really to say here, but I'll say something, and then say that the thing I just said was interesting category.

Again, this wasn't designed to be some world-class case. Just that I had the same vibe from Crusher this game as last. Maybe last game I felt it a couple real days in, and this time I sensed it earlier. Either way, I was just putting a vote out there to see a reaction - and holy crap did I get one!

And just for the record, I find it interesting that you're more interested in my admittedly weak day one "case" than Crusher's reaction to it.

Man, ya'll are some spammin', metagaming, crazy ass mafia players.

There should be no reason to get hot on day 1. Seriously.

It's most always a regret vote to drum up information anyway, so let's at least call out the over-posters so that re-reads are not impossible. :P

I'll unvote Doggin for now. I don't love what he's done, but it's something short of damning.

Slats is pinging my radar. Crusher really isn't...

And, since I'm a newb here, I'll announce that I'm not going to turn off my "On Thread" button. I've got nothin' to hide. I'll be here often, but not always, and sometimes I'll post, and other times not.

Seriously, If you're play-style includes just watching when somebody is on the site, then PM me and we can cover a few of the finer points of the game. Just saying...

Let's see if we can get everybody to link their #1 most suspicious post - that usually turns up a stone or two.

Slats last time. I responded the way I did because last game was very very stressful for me.. I was basically the ONLY scum day 1 because Sharrow took the beginning of the day off. I had like 23 post when he had 3.

So when you siad these games are similar it just pissed me off becuase Ive been calmly enjoying this game and was taken back when I saw that. Im not making excuses but telling you what the case is.

Jeez, sorry. We won didn't we? lol

No it doesn't slats. Unless your retarded. Last game I posted like 35 times in the beginning that game because I was nervous and trying to get something started. This game I haven't posted very much because not much is happening. To say Im playing like I did beginning of last game is just plain dumb. But go ahead and make stuff up if it suits you.

FOS: Crusher

Something I found interesting in that you seemed very interested in whether or not our little Ewok friend is really a bomb. Thinking out loud? Trying to throw that out there hoping for more info?

Sorry Crush but reading from page 3 to this point it was the only thing that really caught my attention. I'll retain my "vote" for now but am tempted.

My initial reaction to CTM vs Doggin is that it's a scam and the two wiley vets are trying to put one over on us...but it's just a got feeling more than anything else at this time.

To Doggin:

To DPR:

Crusher's play early in this game is reminding me of his play early in the last game - he's very sparse with the posts, and he's interested in tying a couple people to each other. Last game it was me (back when I was innocent) and Dan who, admittedly, look good together. This time it's Doggin and DPR. The same, "it's interesting," without casting any votes.

I'll cast one.

vote: Crusher

Unvote Sharrow

Vote Crusher

It's early, but I was wondering the same thing about Crusher that Slats was.

These are my two. Slats unfounded statement about two games I couldn;t have played any more differently. Then JVOR agreeing to wondering the same thing as Slats. Funny two people can both wondering the same something that is so obviously not true.

Maybe YOU should read my last few posts, Crusher. I already said the main reason i'm voting you was your overaggressive response to Slats. I'm not voting you based on a weak case. It's your overzealous response to a weak case.

dude you voted after one of my post that was more sarcastic and surprised then over the top. I did the rest after you put the second vote on.

I put them same nothing really to say here, but I'll say something, and then say that the thing I just said was interesting category.

Again, this wasn't designed to be some world-class case. Just that I had the same vibe from Crusher this game as last. Maybe last game I felt it a couple real days in, and this time I sensed it earlier. Either way, I was just putting a vote out there to see a reaction - and holy crap did I get one!

And just for the record, I find it interesting that you're more interested in my admittedly weak day one "case" than Crusher's reaction to it.

Alright, I just wanted some clarification, but I see where you were going now. It was definitely a little over the top, and a little out of character, but I understand his reaction, tbh.

Man, ya'll are some spammin', metagaming, crazy ass mafia players.

There should be no reason to get hot on day 1. Seriously.

It's most always a regret vote to drum up information anyway, so let's at least call out the over-posters so that re-reads are not impossible. :P

I'll unvote Doggin for now. I don't love what he's done, but it's something short of damning.

Slats is pinging my radar. Crusher really isn't...

And, since I'm a newb here, I'll announce that I'm not going to turn off my "On Thread" button. I've got nothin' to hide. I'll be here often, but not always, and sometimes I'll post, and other times not.

Seriously, If you're play-style includes just watching when somebody is on the site, then PM me and we can cover a few of the finer points of the game. Just saying...

Let's see if we can get everybody to link their #1 most suspicious post - that usually turns up a stone or two.

I like this guy.

Crusher, this is your post before I voted you.

I voted you to see what I would get out of it after that. Everything after that post is good enough for me to be okay with staying on you for now.

FOS: Crusher

Something I found interesting in that you seemed very interested in whether or not our little Ewok friend is really a bomb. Thinking out loud? Trying to throw that out there hoping for more info?

Sorry Crush but reading from page 3 to this point it was the only thing that really caught my attention. I'll retain my "vote" for now but am tempted.

My initial reaction to CTM vs Doggin is that it's a scam and the two wiley vets are trying to put one over on us...but it's just a got feeling more than anything else at this time.

No Hess I didn;t find that are little ewok friend was a bomb interesting. If you go back and look, I actually found the fact that DPR threw it out he could be a bomb and theirfore a bad nightkill for the scum.. Compared to Doggin who suggested maybe the Dr should protect him at night. These two are BY FAR the most experienced in the game so I noticed that.

Just found it weird.

Archived