Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

the only thing at this point is how quickly and strongly you responded to slats..

but i'm more interested in jvor saying he voted based on slats, but now he didn't

unvote

vote Jvor

Something to note: ironic as JVOR was the one to point something similar out when he caught on to Jetcode following slats. Would he be that stupid? A possible nice catch...unless you're just going for the choas thing as scum...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crusher, this is your post before I voted you.

I voted you to see what I would get out of it after that. Everything after that post is good enough for me to be okay with staying on you for now.

Sarcastic and frustratingly amazed he actually used that as a reason to vote me is how it reads.

Man, ya'll are some spammin', metagaming, crazy ass mafia players.

There should be no reason to get hot on day 1. Seriously.

It's most always a regret vote to drum up information anyway, so let's at least call out the over-posters so that re-reads are not impossible. :P

I'll unvote Doggin for now. I don't love what he's done, but it's something short of damning.

Slats is pinging my radar. Crusher really isn't...

And, since I'm a newb here, I'll announce that I'm not going to turn off my "On Thread" button. I've got nothin' to hide. I'll be here often, but not always, and sometimes I'll post, and other times not.

Seriously, If you're play-style includes just watching when somebody is on the site, then PM me and we can cover a few of the finer points of the game. Just saying...

Let's see if we can get everybody to link their #1 most suspicious post - that usually turns up a stone or two.

We're a family! Yeah, rereads are brutal in these games. I've wasted many hours wading through the posts, but I like it that way. :P

I'm feeling wary of all three of them right now. Crusher is making the most logical sense out of them, but getting angrier than I think is necessary. Slats is normally such a careful reader and thinker when town but tends to get sloppy as scum. JVoR's vote was interesting to say the least.

Sarcastic and frustratingly amazed he actually used that as a reason to vote me is how it reads.

Crusher, CTM got 5 votes in like an hour because he scares everyone. I'd hardly call getting one or two votes a reason to get so upset at Slats that you have to use verbal barbs at his intelligence to get your point across.

Like I said, I'm not selling my read as certain. I'm not 100% sold on anything yet. That being said, I still feel ok with my vote on you right now.

No worries brother. I'm doing better now too. Was a mess all day but better now. Rock on with your dumbass vote for me. :cheers:

man you really set me up for a quick re-vote ;) but can't do it yet... maybe later.

The statement is a lie. But I don;t think you lied on purpose, I just think you didn;t read this thread. Or your celebrating opposite day.

It's not a lie. You can say it's incorrect, and that's fine with me.

I know for certain that by the time you converted me in that game, you and Sharrow, along with BG, were the bottom dwellers in posts in that game. I was prodding you both to post as soon as I was with you.

Now you're getting back to joking a bit and that's fine, too. But that completely over the top defense four minutes after I placed my vote for you deserves serious attention. If DPR or Dan want to focus that attention on me, that's also fine. If that gets followed thru to completion, at least they'll see I was a townie making a best-to-my-knowledge honest post.

No Hess I didn;t find that are little ewok friend was a bomb interesting. If you go back and look, I actually found the fact that DPR threw it out he could be a bomb and theirfore a bad nightkill for the scum.. Compared to Doggin who suggested maybe the Dr should protect him at night. These two are BY FAR the most experienced in the game so I noticed that.

Just found it weird.

Interesting and sorry I missed that. Than I will def have to put a FOS on DPR. Anyone who would bring that up would be thinking like scum imo. Am I wrong?

Crusher, CTM got 5 votes in like an hour because he scares everyone. I'd hardly call getting one or two votes a reason to get so upset at Slats that you have to use verbal barbs at his intelligence to get your point across.

Like I said, I'm not selling my read as certain. I'm not 100% sold on anything yet. That being said, I still feel ok with my vote on you right now.

I already told you this had nothing to do with the number of votes. It was the bogus reason of how differently I played both games that set me off. My game play couldn;t be more different, so it seemed made up and lazy to me, so I went off.

Thank you! I couldn' find that to save my life...

And JN doesn't have the GLOW button - total suckage - but I'll adapt...

Okay - DAY 1 - Usually, the mafia sit back and watch the inns tear each other up, right? So why play into that?

Day 1 is the best chance you have to let your instincts run wild - give that 6th sense a chance to stretch and link what you think is the most daming post so far. Odds are, two or three people will feel the same, and that is what bags amafia - not in-fighting.

Forget what happned last game - that has nothing to do with today - just judge by what's been posted so far, and ping on what you find most suspicious.

I have a post in mind for myself, but it would be leading, so I'll wait. What does everybody else have?

Something to note: ironic as JVOR was the one to point something similar out when he caught on to Jetcode following slats. Would he be that stupid? A possible nice catch...unless you're just going for the choas thing as scum...

BTW I'm referring to the fat/skinny game when Jc and slats were both scum...they sorta followed each other or Jc followed slats I should say...however if this is the case with JVOR and slats it doesn't make quite as much sense since Jc was a rookie just following Satan's orders.

Day 1 is the best chance you have to let your instincts run wild - give that 6th sense a chance to stretch and link what you think is the most daming post so far.

This one:

No it doesn't slats. Unless your retarded. Last game I posted like 35 times in the beginning that game because I was nervous and trying to get something started. This game I haven't posted very much because not much is happening. To say Im playing like I did beginning of last game is just plain dumb. But go ahead and make stuff up if it suits you.

Hyper-defensive, and four minutes after I voted for him, but 3 1/2 hours since his last previous post. Pretty clear he was lurking, and let his emotions completely overtake him. Then called me an idiot or a dickhead over a few more posts - which is really just way out of character.

Interesting and sorry I missed that. Than I will def have to put a FOS on DPR. Anyone who would bring that up would be thinking like scum imo. Am I wrong?

Uh, well, I guess that depends...I've played in games where the mod revealed a trap player by making them a bomb, and thought I'd throw that out there so that the finder didn't waste time, or possibly their life, on double checking the mod confirmed inn. I raised suspicion against Doggin for suggestin the healer waste their time, and he has not replied to my accusation...take that as you will.

But, in a word, yes - you are wrong.

And I'll turn it around and say that anyone who would lead a potential power role into setting off a bomb must be scum, right?

Are you scum, Hess? ;)

BTW I'm referring to the fat/skinny game when Jc and slats were both scum...they sorta followed each other or Jc followed slats I should say...however if this is the case with JVOR and slats it doesn't make quite as much sense since Jc was a rookie just following Satan's orders.

Truth be told, that was a lack of coaching rather than too much. We should've done a better job of self-scouting.

I don't think Slats' initial vote was all that out of line - or all that serious for that matter. On the other hand Crushers haymakers in response were quite strange. Not really sure what to make of it at this point other than to say it can just as easily be a pissed off townie as a scum team member not wanting to let his team down.

I'm in agreement with others who have mentioned how JVoR's opportunistic vote is the most curious thing to come out of it. It's easy to join a case created by a well respected player and not catch much heat if it results in the wrong lynch.

not ready to vote again but if I was it would be for him.

Thank you! I couldn' find that to save my life...

And JN doesn't have the GLOW button - total suckage - but I'll adapt...

Okay - DAY 1 - Usually, the mafia sit back and watch the inns tear each other up, right? So why play into that?

Day 1 is the best chance you have to let your instincts run wild - give that 6th sense a chance to stretch and link what you think is the most daming post so far. Odds are, two or three people will feel the same, and that is what bags amafia - not in-fighting.

Forget what happned last game - that has nothing to do with today - just judge by what's been posted so far, and ping on what you find most suspicious.

I have a post in mind for myself, but it would be leading, so I'll wait. What does everybody else have?

You fascinate me. For that reason, I will humor you.

This:

You and Sharrow were two of the games bottom posters thru the first day phase, and this game it's more of the same. Anyone who wants to go back and look can. They can just reference my early posts in that game pointing it out. It's not retarded, not dumb, and not made up. It's true.

Throw in the fact that you haven't posted in this thread since 5:29 PM, and jump back in with this seriously defensive post four minutes after I vote for you and I have to really think I might be onto something here.

Because my Slats is not sloppy, and that's why I love him. I know he's explained himself since then, but I just don't feel good about Slats basing an initial case off of an inaccuracy like this.

I don't think Slats' initial vote was all that out of line - or all that serious for that matter. On the other hand Crushers haymakers in response were quite strange. Not really sure what to make of it at this point other than to say it can just as easily be a pissed off townie as a scum team member not wanting to let his team down.

I'm in agreement with others who have mentioned how JVoR's opportunistic vote is the most curious thing to come out of it. It's easy to join a case created by a well respected player and not catch much heat if it results in the wrong lynch.

not ready to vote again but if I was it would be for him.

Wouldn't be out of character. You auto think i'm mafia every game.

Uh, well, I guess that depends...I've played in games where the mod revealed a trap player by making them a bomb, and thought I'd throw that out there so that the finder didn't waste time, or possibly their life, on double checking the mod confirmed inn. I raised suspicion against Doggin for suggestin the healer waste their time, and he has not replied to my accusation...take that as you will.

But, in a word, yes - you are wrong.

And I'll turn it around and say that anyone who would lead a potential power role into setting off a bomb must be scum, right?

Are you scum, Hess? ;)

Lets not misconstrue...I never said "must". If your an innocent why do you care if he's a bomb?

...but I guess youz could just talk about that amongst yourselves if scum. Just doesn't make sense why you would bring it up as an innocent.

1) It means that the scum probably have some serious juice

2) Doc should consider protecting I28; as a confirmed innocent, he's probably the first NK

I still don't like this one either. It doesn't make sense to me for the doc to protect him this early, especially when there could be multiple night kills.

Okay, but that's all just metagaming - right?

The last game has nothing to do with this game and ss long as Bleedin' randomly selected his player roles, you got nothin' by comparing style vs. intent, plain and simple.

I change my play style up all of the time - ask anyone - and if I think you ate going to ref the last game to try and peg me, I'm just going to hand you your ass by reversing my style...

So I would say that we need to focus on exactly what people are trying to do in this game. What agenda are they trying to push - who are they trying to lead?

Slats is not sloppy - okay, great - then why did he leave his ass wide open with a comment like that? Because he suddenly became sloppy or because he's scum? Or because he was wasting his time metagaming...you see?

You fascinate me. For that reason, I will humor you.

This:

Because my Slats is not sloppy, and that's why I love him. I know he's explained himself since then, but I just don't feel good about Slats basing an initial case off of an inaccuracy like this.

I men to to quote Dan on my last post - sorry...

Just got back for the night.. here are my thoughts (however ridiculous they could be)

I think Crusher is ok.. its just his style to get very defensive when someone votes him (thats fine, he likes playing, doesnt want to get lynched.. understandable)

JVOR tagging along on Slats faulty argument is scummy (as Jif already pointed out).. So im keeping an eye there.

Right now my FOS is actully on DPR. Not because of anything youve said specifically.. but you are obviously very educated about mafia and new to this site.. which would make you dangerous since nobody knows how you play. Not set on you being scum yet.. just that I wouldnt be surprised, since I feel you fit the bill pretty well.

Just got back for the night.. here are my thoughts (however ridiculous they could be)

I think Crusher is ok.. its just his style to get very defensive when someone votes him (thats fine, he likes playing, doesnt want to get lynched.. understandable)

JVOR tagging along on Slats faulty argument is scummy (as Jif already pointed out).. So im keeping an eye there.

Right now my FOS is actully on DPR. Not because of anything youve said specifically.. but you are obviously very educated about mafia and new to this site.. which would make you dangerous since nobody knows how you play. Not set on you being scum yet.. just that I wouldnt be surprised, since I feel you fit the bill pretty well.

I think you're about to be told he doesn't have a "style".

furthermore it's quite clear DPR is in the same MensaMafia club with Doggin... you know the one CTM thinks he's in?

For that reason while he's instructing everyone to watch the agendas people are pushing I suggest watching his. So far Doggin and Slats aren't getting Christmas cards.

And for anyone interested who is too lazy to look.. here is the post count thus far

User Name Posts

CTM 40

The Crusher 30

Jets Voice of Reason 26

Vicious89x 23

Pac2566 23

Sharrow 21

slats 21

Bleedin' Green 21

SMC 18

AVM 18

Dan X 18

Klecko73isGod 16

Doggin94it 14

D P R 13

brettw4rd 13

Integrity28 13

HessStation 11

JiF 5

Smashmouth 1

And I dont think smashmouth is playing, right?

I agree! That actually makes the most sense so far! If I'm not pinging you, then you are probably ready for a real estate proposal...there's a bridge I know for sale...:character0282:

But, go past that and take for granted that I know what I'm doing - I'm suggesting that you listen to your instincts - and if that inner voice says to vote for me, then vote for me - but link the post that set you off so that we all can see. That way we get the most accurate and unbiased opinion. See?

Where's Doggin? He's usually around on Mondays and up for a debate...

Archived