Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Oh, I definitely agree that there's some info to be gathered by the whole situation. This seems like a pretty firm opinion from you early on Day 1. Five votes this early in any game is lightening quick. Any comments about that -including mine - are completely valid, IMHO.

I dont' agree.. he's making asspciations between people already. That doesn't do anyone any good besides scum...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That sucks..i've noticed more hotels are charging for wifi again.. homos

per friggin USE! It's ridiculous....

I'll call em' and make them tell me where I can find a close joint with free wifi. The lady friend is going to LOVE when I tell her I'll be back in a bit I have to go get a coffee and play my computer game. :evil:

per friggin USE! It's ridiculous....

I'll call em' and make them tell me where I can find a close joint with free wifi. The lady friend is going to LOVE when I tell her I'll be back in a bit I have to go get a coffee and play my computer game. :evil:

hahahah.... should make for a good vacation...

That does suck.

Can't follow it on your phone?

That's what I did when I went to Disney World.

I don't use my phone for the interwebz... I could never justify the added cost considering I'd never use it.

I'll be in Orlando as well. About 2 min from Universal Studios. Gotta be somewhere I can shoot to for 15 minutes or so a day nearby.

dude first thing she said when I told her I was bringing the laptop was "are you serious? really are you serious or kidding"?

LOL

My wife used to be like that.. Actually still kind of is. Get's all pissed off and gives me the silent treatment if she sees me bring it..

I dont' agree.. he's making asspciations between people already. That doesn't do anyone any good besides scum...

Au contraire...

I think you do agree, as the only person that's raised my suspicion as a result of the whole exchange is Doggin.

I think I remember Bleedin saying in one of the other threads that there would be multiple night kills because there are so many players. Which means it's a little harder decision to risk the doctor protecting I28 with twice the odds of himself getting hit.

I think we should want the scum to hit him tbh. Am I wrong? He's probably pretty worthless and I doubt his death would hurt us. I don't think Bleedin would give a powerful role and immediately out them. And better to kill someone with no role, a useless role, or even a role that hurts scum, than someone with a powerful role.

Lol.. I see what your doing and I don't like it

Clumsy doc direction? You've yet to indicate who your statement benefitted besides yourself.

Pretty much everyone except for scum. Let's be honest for a second here. I'm getting investigated. Maybe not day 1, but soon - and the more vocal I am, the earlier. So unless I'm a godfather, and I'm about as far from that as you can get, as usual, raising my profile in the game doesn't help me if I'm scum.

Yeah, i get it, 2 seconds into the game you were already wifom'ing scum on a decision they likely won't make for several days

Yes. That's the way I work. You know that.

and now you think cause a train has gotten 1/2 way to completion our information gathering responsibilties have been met.

Ha. No, I think that your train is fine where it is. You know why power roles get outed on this site more often than anywhere else? It's because people here take the "lets pressure him" idea way too far. You roll up a train on one person, he reveals, you move to the next. I've used that myself when I've been scum as a way to zero in on the power roles earlier, even if they aren't revealing (after all, I can eliminate them as a doc/finder possibility if they don't claim at L-1). Its just a poor tactic, and while I'd love to have competing trains, I don't have a fetish for it.

Hell, how many times have people let scum off the hook day 1 by moving to a different flavor of the moment on the "reacted well to pressure" theory?

I'm open to voting for someone else, if there's a reason. Right now, you're the best thing going.

So I just placed a call to Shawn the front desk attendant at my hotel:

me- Shawn I just want to say I think it's ridiculous that your hotel insists on nickle and diming it's guests with this $12 per use fee for Wifi... Next time I'm in the area I will definitely be looking to stay elsewhere... Now... where can I go nearby that won't try and take my money for using Wifi?

Shawn- uhh sir... we only charge for wifi in your room. It's complimentary in the lounge and business center.

me- .................................................. oh...... thanks Shawn -- click

I have a way with people.

Au contraire...

I think you do agree, as the only person that's raised my suspicion as a result of the whole exchange is Doggin.

+ 1

I'm sure he'll spin it shortly but I'm definitely watching his aggressive attitude towards CTM early on.

I think I remember Bleedin saying in one of the other threads that there would be multiple night kills because there are so many players. Which means it's a little harder decision to risk the doctor protecting I28 with twice the odds of himself getting hit.

I did not see this. Link?

I think we should want the scum to hit him tbh. Am I wrong? He's probably pretty worthless and I doubt his death would hurt us. I don't think Bleedin would give a powerful role and immediately out them. And better to kill someone with no role, a useless role, or even a role that hurts scum, than someone with a powerful role.

Any confirmed townie is a benefit to the town.

Au contraire...

Like I said, I expect to be investigated anyway, and you've played enough games with me by now to know I always come out firing Day 1.

me- Shawn I just want to say I think it's ridiculous that your hotel insists on nickle and diming it's guests with this $12 per use fee for Wifi... Next time I'm in the area I will definitely be looking to stay elsewhere... Now... where can I go nearby that won't try and take my money for using Wifi?

Shawn- uhh sir... we only charge for wifi in your room. It's complimentary in the lounge and business center.

me- .................................................. oh...... thanks Shawn -- click

LOFL.

That is quintessential you.

Pretty much everyone except for scum. Let's be honest for a second here. I'm getting investigated. Maybe not day 1, but soon - and the more vocal I am, the earlier. So unless I'm a godfather, and I'm about as far from that as you can get, as usual, raising my profile in the game doesn't help me if I'm scum.

wifom again.. you know that either way, so best to start drawing lines in sand, creating associations between people and leaving as much a mess as possible in your wake so you can laugh your ass of watching us follow the script you are attempting to write for us.

quote]

Yes. That's the way I work. You know that.

And i thought it was contrived and unneccesary, and potentially indicating an ulterior motive. so I said so..

Ha. No, I think that your train is fine where it is. You know why power roles get outed on this site more often than anywhere else? It's because people here take the "lets pressure him" idea way too far. You roll up a train on one person, he reveals, you move to the next. I've used that myself when I've been scum as a way to zero in on the power roles earlier, even if they aren't revealing (after all, I can eliminate them as a doc/finder possibility if they don't claim at L-1). Its just a poor tactic, and while I'd love to have competing trains, I don't have a fetish for it.

I think power roles are easier to spot cause functionally they approach the game similiar to scum in early stages, unless of course they ar edieing to tell us all about their great ability :D

fwiw, i like competing trains.. gives more information, mroe chance for a slipip or contradiction. More chances for patterns to emerge (JVOR nailing jetscode following around slats nearly did in the scum team 2 games ago) I don't like to go overboard of course and if some gets close and reveals as roleless.. just lynch them

Hell, how many times have people let scum off the hook day 1 by moving to a different flavor of the moment on the "reacted well to pressure" theory?

I'm open to voting for someone else, if there's a reason. Right now, you're the best thing going.

<3 u 2!

:rl:

kudos to you for posting.. lol

Like I said, I expect to be investigated anyway, and you've played enough games with me by now to know I always come out firing Day 1.

It's been awhile, but yeah. CTM is also an obvious investigation every game.

It's been awhile, but yeah. CTM is also an obvious investigation every game.

I don't think I agree with this, nor with Doggin saying he's a sure investigation. Maybe they hide scum well and try to be town leaders, but they're also prime night kill targets by scum. This would be a good way to waste an investigation, for example, if you were scum and planned on killing CTM night one.

If I had it handy I would have pointed it out more specifically. You can go search for yourself it if you want though.

This was actually the quote you're thinking of:

Does make sense, but assuming this isn't a conversion game things will go quicker.

With conversions players remain in the game longer, of course. Here we might get a couple of kills a night to widdle down the numbers quickly.

It's in the signup thread, in response to slats or doggin' saying the longer games burn them out.

I don't think I agree with this, nor with Doggin saying he's a sure investigation. Maybe they hide scum well and try to be town leaders, but they're also prime night kill targets by scum. This would be a good way to waste an investigation, for example, if you were scum and planned on killing CTM night one.

This is also true, but also wifom'ing.

I'd say anyone with some kind of night action could easily target either one of them - except maybe the doc. :lol:

This was actually the quote you're thinking of:

It's in the signup thread, in response to slats or doggin' saying the longer games burn them out.

If that's it, then my mistake, I thought it was Bleedin. It's still quite probable, imo, with this many players though.

If that's it, then my mistake, I thought it was Bleedin. It's still quite probable, imo, with this many players though.

I think bleedin did say somethign similiar to this in the thing game..

and no i'm not going to look either ;) but i could swear he said somethign about the game taking forever due to no kills..

I think bleedin did say somethign similiar to this in the thing game..

and no i'm not going to look either ;) but i could swear he said somethign about the game taking forever due to no kills..

I thought they were saying that SMC's game took forever because conversion games take long then NK type games? That's all I can remember.

Hello all.

Whenever I've seen a mod-named inn, they're usually a bomb or designed to set off a chain of events on death. Just my 2cets...

Excellent scrawl.

Interesting and makes some sense. Hard to believe BG would do that just to do it. Or maybe he finds I28 so adorable he couldn't help himself?

Hehe, if I had manly parts I would be doing that too!

I'm really at a loss about our Ewok friend. Seems like there are many possibilities.

Probably find it easy to borrow some in these parts if you felt the need.

1) It means that the scum probably have some serious juice

2) Doc should consider protecting I28; as a confirmed innocent, he's probably the first NK

Interesting. Seems you and DPR have opposing views on this. Worth keeping and eye on.

Man, I wish I could put that kinda bounty out there. You know?

These big games are always hard to keep up with...sucks this thing started right when I'm leaving town for bizness.

Gotta love seeing CTM and Doggin going at right from the jump. Wondering why Doggin is pushing that so hard...well...other than the fact the CTM is major DBag.

I want to see this materialize.

Unvote CTM

Also, did someone say the BG claimed multiple NK's? I'd imagine their is a Bounty Hunter Bobofait sp? type role in this game acting as the SK or was he referring to 2 mafia?

These big games are always hard to keep up with...sucks this thing started right when I'm leaving town for bizness.

Gotta love seeing CTM and Doggin going at right from the jump. Wondering why Doggin is pushing that so hard...well...other than the fact the CTM is major DBag.

Unvote CTM

Also, did someone say the BG claimed multiple NK's? I'd imagine their is a Bounty Hunter Bobofait sp? type role in this game acting as the SK or was he referring to 2 mafia?

We won't know any more until a few days pass, honestly.

Unvote CTM

It's Bobba Fett.

What a n00b.

FWIW, Doggin is always aggressive, even when he's mafia. That's my recollection.

Vote Count

brettw4rd (1) - Pac2566

Jets Voice of Reason (1) - Dan X

CTM (4) - SMC, Integrity28, Doggin94it, Klecko

Dan X (1) - AVM

SMC (2) - Vicious89x, CTM

Vicious89x (1) - Sharrow

Sharrow (2) - Crusher, JVoR

Doggin94it (1) - DPR

Klecko (1) - slats

With 17 players remaining, it takes 9 votes to feed the Sarlacc.

Archived