As a suffering Jets fan I have to ask, Now that we are a SB favorite....

SouthernJet

We are not even in the running.

It's between Drew Brees, Jared Allen and Reggie Wayne. http://www.cardboardconnection.com/madden-2011-cover-to-be-announced-draft-day

HERE COME THE JETS!!! :box:

Yeah, I knew that we werent in the running. I just wanted to re-emphasize how significant the Madden cover has been in the downfall of star players on teams.

Given that we're not in the running it was also to show that we do have a chance at the Superbowl.

Who cares about offseason fodder and favorites?

Its all about what happens in September-December.. Then more importantly the month of January and early February.

With the schedule coming out today... It seems that its going to be a tough road getting to the playoffs.

Which is a good and bad thing. Bad because the road to get their is much tougher. Good because if we do get there, and I am hopeful that we will, we will be battle tested and prepared to win it all!

are we doomed or do we finally remove the curse and get this damn Lombardi Trophy in our locker-room?

What is the Jet curse? Having nice guy owners who spend money but don't know who to hire to run the team. So the team stays competitive but never makes it. We finally have the best HC/GM combo in the league. Multiple Super Bowl wins are in our future as long as Rex doesn't die on us. So pray for the lap band magic.

Well last time was in 99, and Vinny went down in Game 1 and derailed that.

Vet backup QB needed ASAP who wont look like a chicken with head cut off if pressed into action (can you say Kellen)

We need a calm, poised game manager in case Sanchez gets hurt. With our D, OL we can still win wit ha poised vet backup QB if needed.

What is the Jet curse? Having nice guy owners who spend money but don't know who to hire to run the team. So the team stays competitive but never makes it. We finally have the best HC/GM combo in the league. Multiple Super Bowl wins are in our future as long as Rex doesn't die on us. So pray for the lap band magic.

Agreed.

Archived