Doggin94it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
=D> Being the result of a night action, PRs usually kick in after the day has started, but don't let that stop you.

I was going to respond with a simple, LOL. But this is a good point.

Would Doggin restrict someone even further and make him post during the night phase? Kinda doesnt make a lot of sense to do that...I'm puzzled.

Some silly stuff is taking place if that was a PR and it happened at night. And maybe even more silly if that was out of no where. Its clearly going to draw a lot of attention during the day.

Oh boy.

I would have hammered him if about a third of the players hadn't even chimed in yet. I hope it wasn't bleedin, lol.

You have no idea how much I hope that Sonny is BG right now.

Also, way to fail at linking, doppelganger.

Not sure how to feel about my sudden popularity in this thread. :P

I was hoping we'd have all night actions in by this point, but I've got to leave for a 3 day conference in about an hour. I'll have internet access, so I'll still be active just not during meetings obviously.

Me too. Still waiting on one or two actions

Damn, I was hoping there was an SK. This game is going to take forever. Sucks to lose the healer. At least we didn't lose anyone that was actually playing though.

Your post just might top Al's as the dumbest so far. We've already lost our healer and finder and you make light because of his inactivity? He was inactive as to not stand out.

This royally sucks. Why would they even target Marcellus? It's not like he was on anyone's trail. I would've started this day with another vote on him just to get him to start typing.

That should be a warning shot to some of the guys not contributing. Conway, Soprano, Virgil...

I was hoping for a vig shot, too, just to get some more information. With us down the finder and the healer, I don't know how worried I am about the game taking forever.

I really hope Doggin was kind enough to supply the town with a backup doc.

Wow. Tough first day...

FWIW.. Marcellus only real post was pretty much voting Joe Cabot.. now hes dead. Could be a mafia WIFOM to put pressure there though.

Secondly.. Virgil was not at all remorseful after hammering our Cop. Me no likey his "sorry but not sorry bout it" tirade afterwards...

In Doggin's lynch post it said Al Capone was the townie finder, which leads me to believe there may also be a mafia finder, with similar finder results.

Anyone else find it odd that Marcellus talked about a mafia finder, which is rarely seen, and then winds up dead?

D1 lynch: The Town Finder

N1 Kill: The Town Healer

The look on the town's collective face: Priceless

I'm looking back at the inactive player / non-voter posts.

We don't have a player list. Has everybody even checked in?

Anyone else find it odd that Marcellus talked about a mafia finder, which is rarely seen, and then winds up dead?

D1 lynch: The Town Finder

N1 Kill: The Town Healer

The look on the town's collective face: Priceless

I'm looking back at the inactive player / non-voter posts.

We don't have a player list. Has everybody even checked in?

Player list is in the first post

Damn that sucks. Two phases and two power roles down.

Yeah no kidding. Though makes sense Marcellous wanted to lay low and not be on the radar. Yet maybe he laid too low and that brought attention to him. Al on the other hand couldn't have played worse. NFW

Yeah no kidding. Though makes sense Marcellous wanted to lay low and not be on the radar. Yet maybe he laid too low and that brought attention to him. Al on the other hand couldn't have played worse. NFW

Yep. Marcellus must have been a shot-in-the dark type NK and the scum got lucky by hitting a power role. I wouldn't think he would have been targeted for a specific reason.

Unfortunately with Capone's mess we don't have much to go one. We'll have to look closer to see if there's any clues.

Archived