PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Hey Smash, here's a couple quotes from me last night.

My vote on you came when you had 6 votes and Runin had 10 while MIA. My concern today is that the train moved lightening fast on a player that most of us aren't familiar with. If he's just a poor playing power role, I'd like the town to have options.

Again, do you have anything to reveal? Any reason lynching you would be worse than an information-free random lynch?

Slats Im glad you came to my rescue last night so why now are you voting for me claiming your worried about random lynch while runnin sits at L-1 ?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slats Im glad you came to my rescue last night so why now are you voting for me claiming your worried about random lynch while runnin sits at L-1 ?

Please read again. Thank you.

I don't see that as a pattern with me, particularly. Look at LOST. I put my vote on Verb and left it. I put my vote on JiF and left it. In both cases, they were early votes. Then I tried to get you all to go for Nae. That didn't work. But I planned to do the same thing with her.

If I'm unsure and thinking things through my bipolar brain, well, draw your own conclusions here...

I'm not talking about your votes, Lily.

Honestly, I don't know if you got the boxing metaphor. Bob & weaving is defensive maneuver in boxing. It's going in & out to defend and go on the attack. I was referring to your play style, not any particular vote.

And, you're episodes of distraction and lucidity are entertaining. :D

I think Slats is making a lot of sense right now. He's saying, what if Runin suddenly pops in and claims doc, for example. He's concerned there wouldn't be enough time to unvote him and get someone else lynched, to avoid a random lynch or lynching a power role.

I think Slats is making a lot of sense right now. He's saying, what if Runin suddenly pops in and claims doc, for example. He's concerned there wouldn't be enough time to unvote him and get someone else lynched, to avoid a random lynch or lynching a power role.

So I guess then we wait until the last few minutes. if runnin is a doc or some type of power role him not showing up sucks in a big time way .

I'm not talking about your votes, Lily.

Honestly, I don't know if you got the boxing metaphor. Bob & weaving is defensive maneuver in boxing. It's going in & out to defend and go on the attack. I was referring to your play style, not any particular vote.

And, you're episodes of distraction and lucidity are entertaining. :D

No, I didn't get it. Thanks.

And I'm so glad my illness amuses someone. :P Want it? You might enjoy it, too.

Seriously, I'm glad it doesn't bother you. I'm doing my best.

I just feel like I'm all over the place this game. One minute I'm sure I've got four scum pegged. The next, two of them are looking squeaky clean. I don't do town well at all......but I WILL learn! (If I live long enough...lol)

No, I didn't get it. Thanks.

And I'm so glad my illness amuses someone. :P Want it? You might enjoy it, too.

Seriously, I'm glad it doesn't bother you. I'm doing my best.

I just feel like I'm all over the place this game. One minute I'm sure I've got four scum pegged. The next, two of them are looking squeaky clean. I don't do town well at all......but I WILL learn! (If I live long enough...lol)

You claimed you did'nt do town well last game too and look what you turned out to be :rolleyes:

You claimed you did'nt do town well last game too and look what you turned out to be :rolleyes:

Yeah, well, the statement is true, nontheless. And I'm not claiming anything, except town, and aren't we all?

I got it. Take care of your boy.

Thanks. :love0040: I'm waiting on a phone number to find out where to go. It's not serious, but when he melts down, he needs one of us and dad's at work.

Guys- It's clear to me Smashmouth is not going to reveal anything to us now. Do we want to switch our votes to him to put him L-1 to force him to speak? Or should I just hammer Runin here?

Runin's reading now, let's hear what he has to say.

I've got a piece of predator armor, s when you lynch me your going to lose more then you gain. I have the mask, so just guessing from DPR, it may turn out to turn me into most likely a finder, or nk immune. Oh well guess we will never know.

Anyways, at least I am a trend setter with new rules for lynching newbs over here. :D

Seriously look at I-28 when I'm gone.

Yes. I'd rather hammer an innocent and have to deal with the consequences or have a random lynched due to our indecisiveness and Runin's inability to show up.

It's not my fault I am not around a computer until around 5 or 6 pm est. I said that when I started playing, what times I would be on.

I've got a piece of predator armor, s when you lynch me your going to lose more then you gain. I have the mask, so just guessing from DPR, it may turn out to turn me into most likely a finder, or nk immune. Oh well guess we will never know.

Anyways, at least I am a trend setter with new rules for lynching newbs over here. :D

Unvote Runin

Have to think about this for a second.

I read it. I don't buy it. I'll give everyone 10 minutes to decided whether they want to unvote or not.

I'd like to hear what Smash has got in the way of a reveal, to be honest, but you don't need me to do anything to hammer Runin.

BOTH of them said they'd be on this morning to vote Smash.

Its not morning anymore.

Way to look like you support the lynch train, without being on it. :rolleyes:

I was running late this morning for a dentist appointment, didn't have time to check in, if it makes you feel better unvote vote smash

I'd like to hear what Smash has got in the way of a reveal, to be honest, but you don't need me to do anything to hammer Runin.

We got 20 minutes to discuss this and finish out a vote. At this point I'm happy either way. Smash hasn't given us anything outside of dismissive reasons why he's played the way he has.

Runin's "I might be a finder I might not" seems awfully convenient to me. Either way, I can't hammer him with JVoR unvoting.

Not sure what to make of this claim...

Smash, you got anything you wanna claim? Cause you're now the safe bet to avoid random lynch resulting in no info.

There will be no thief actions, or any other like plays. What happens to those items will depend on predetermined outcomes based on the way that the player dies.

There might be a fire-pit with a tightrope, but that depends on whether or not the team bumps into the Victoria's Secret model photoshoot. wheterh we use glitter, baby oil, or whipped cream depends on how many martinis I have had by that point. Right about now? Whipped cream...

We may not be losing the item. Keep this in mind.

We got 20 minutes to discuss this and finish out a vote. At this point I'm happy either way. Smash hasn't given us anything outside of dismissive reasons why he's played the way he has.

Runin's "I might be a finder I might not" seems awfully convenient to me. Either way, I can't hammer him with JVoR unvoting.

The I might be finder I am not is what is bugging me too. It's scummy as hell. But at the same time I don't want to shoot myself in the foot... which is constantly going on these games where the finder more often gets lynched than night killed.

I was running late this morning for a dentist appointment, didn't have time to check in, if it makes you feel better unvote vote smash

So youve checked nothing but you switched your vote to me ? Im not buying it either Vic and i have Nothing to reveal

Archived