PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Nice job now your in the same boat as last game with a player that will probably bite you in the ass. have fun guys :)

If your town all you had to do was hammer instead of stomping your feet... kinda deserved it IMHO.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like I said. Please stop oversharing, guys.

It is perfectly possible townies with items (esp if you have a mask and are suspicious of there being two in the game) and townies without weapons could disbelieve a role claim like this.

Scum can also easily make something up because they also know some townies have weapons.

luckily this happenned quickly enough that most likely most with roles didnt' get a chance to respond..

the fact that vic seems* to be arguing that it's still possible he has a power role is curious, to say the least..

can't tell..

luckily this happenned quickly enough that most likely most with roles didnt' get a chance to respond..

the fact that vic seems* to be arguing that it's still possible he has a power role is curious, to say the least..

can't tell..

I'm not arguing power role. I'm saying that if you don't have a weapon it doesn't make you not scum. That's all.

Though no words have been spoken, knowing looks pass from one member of the team to another. Fingers point to Smash, and barely perceptable nods are made. One of you carries the sniper rifle tonight, and when you've seen everyone nod, you know.

You flip you scope covers up, switch to night vision, and find Smash in your sights. A small pop is the only sound the silencer makes, andSmash slumps forward, dead.

SMASH, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED

Shut up monkey nuts, did not want random lynch, did not want to weaken the twon in case Runinout was true reveal. I've been in DPR's vampire game, they start out slow and then turn into a freakin slaughter. We gonna need all the help we can get. b

Cool your jets fatass... I was responding to Adella's "don't hold your breath" because she has been less active than pretty much everyone.

Someone's got a bug up their butt. :rolleyes:

You can find that same quote in my post which you quoted asking about it a while ago. Good job on the extra and wasted effort.

How long a while?

I know you only have a handful of posts in the game. My bad for not memorizing them, I suppose.

Though no words have been spoken, knowing looks pass from one member of the team to another. Fingers point to Smash, and barely perceptable nods are made. One of you carries the sniper rifle tonight, and when you've seen everyone nod, you know.

You flip you scope covers up, switch to night vision, and find Smash in your sights. A small pop is the only sound the silencer makes, andSmash slumps forward, dead.

CAN WE PLEASE RETIRE THE NAME VICGOD NOW.

Ugh. At least he was roleless.

It's okay, i'm sure Maximus and Brutius will welcome their guild leader with open arms. :)

I'm not arguing power role. I'm saying that if you don't have a weapon it doesn't make you not scum. That's all.

I know that, just one less chance in you being innocent.

If you figure everyone with a piece of predator armor is innocent, then everyone without one stands a better chance of being a predator.

Across the jungle, the Predators wait until full dark. Then they move...

m_f05103fb77c6da53f14c9ec4c55606af1.gif

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO TURN IN ANY NIGHT ACTIONS. ANY ACTION NOT TURNED IN WILL BE FORFEIT.

I know that, just one less chance in you being innocent.

If you figure everyone with a piece of predator armor is innocent, then everyone without one stands a better chance of being a predator.

I fully understand why people think you're scummy.

You think it's 100% impossible for any member of the Predator Mafia to have a piece of predator armor? Really?

Hey guys I fully understand you did what you had to do have fun killin the bad guys :).

PAChole you know how I play. :cheers:

lol @pachole..

stil, l i wish I was the shooter in that scene instead of playing footsy with that cross dressing chimp in the earlier one

take care, enjoy ninja wizare guild!

can't tell..

Vic can easily be a confused roleless townie as well. Many possibilities.

Glad Smashmouth wasn't anything worse than a roleless townie. Day 2 should be interesting.

lol @pachole..

stil, l i wish I was the shooter in that scene instead of playing footsy with that cross dressing chimp in the earlier one

take care, enjoy ninja wizare guild!

OMG chan stop with the ninja wizard thing LOL.

YYsUi80jOE4&feature=fvw

I've kept on Smash for the reason that he hasn't contributed much. Saying "I'm playing another game" sounds like the perfect way for a scum to get past the first day to get to the night phase. Smash never plays with this. Never. I understand changing up your play style but at the same time this is completely off the reservation for him. It's a gut feeling but I think as of right now if we lynch smash, Adella, Lily and Runin all have provided some potential direction for tomorrow.

I can see your point on Runin, as everyone seems to have something they see as scummy on him right now, but I don't see where you are coming from with Lily or myself. I have been largely inactive, as I'm usually only online after you are all asleep, and every little thing people say about me they drop right away. If you have something solid, please, let everyone know.

Cool your jets fatass... I was responding to Adella's "don't hold your breath" because she has been less active than pretty much everyone.

Someone's got a bug up their butt. :rolleyes:

Again, I am on the west coast and do a lot of stuff during the day. I know I have said it before, but on days when I work, I get off after 9pm PST, and I get home just before 10pm, eat dinner, talk to my family, and then hop online by 11ish. That is 2am for you. Want to talk? Feel free to stay up and have a chat with me. ;)

Whoops, left this part out, it us supposed to be at the beginning of my post.

Even tho Runin is creative, I believe his claim, which is why I slipped in my vote for Smash (which I had also said last night that I would do). I didn't have time before the deadline to read up on everything that happened, I just saw the claim and thought it plausible, along with Smash having NO claim at all. Roleless townie is better than lynching an ability.

Personally, I find the Adella vote and the Lily non-vote intriguing at this point.

I had already explained why my vote was still on Brett at the time, and also that I would be in to change it before the deadline. :rolleyes:

I can see your point on Runin, as everyone seems to have something they see as scummy on him right now, but I don't see where you are coming from with Lily or myself. I have been largely inactive, as I'm usually only online after you are all asleep, and every little thing people say about me they drop right away. If you have something solid, please, let everyone know.

Again, I am on the west coast and do a lot of stuff during the day. I know I have said it before, but on days when I work, I get off after 9pm PST, and I get home just before 10pm, eat dinner, talk to my family, and then hop online by 11ish. That is 2am for you. Want to talk? Feel free to stay up and have a chat with me. ;)

Insert proper quotes and what not...

I'm back and catching up. My son's fine. Autism is a strange thing. He doesn't cope well with strange environments, so I brought him home to my house and he's good now. He lives with his dad, and he'll be along later to pick him up. So, peacefulness reigns for the moment.

Thanks, everyone for your good thoughts. Now to catch up...

I rep'd you for being Vics pool boy the last week and not coming up with an original thought.. oh wait, no I didn't.

When you're hot, you're hot. Vic was hot. There wasnt much to go on. I was riding the tail of the Chilean Tunder Cat.

You are not hot, you've never been hot and you will never be hot. I will never listen to you in this game because your brain is dumb.

You guys had all this fun without me! I'm glad it wasn't worse for the town. Losing a good player sucks, but a power role would hurt more.

Pssst, Pete, have you tried putting the mask on?

Whoops, left this part out, it us supposed to be at the beginning of my post.

Even tho Runin is creative, I believe his claim, which is why I slipped in my vote for Smash (which I had also said last night that I would do). I didn't have time before the deadline to read up on everything that happened, I just saw the claim and thought it plausible, along with Smash having NO claim at all. Roleless townie is better than lynching an ability.

I had already explained why my vote was still on Brett at the time, and also that I would be in to change it before the deadline. :rolleyes:

Insert proper quotes and what not...

I'm still feeling you and runin out in terms of posting frequency.

The night wind blows softly as insects you are not used to, frogs and nightbirds, all fill the air with strange sounds.

The camp is quiet, but no one is really sleeping. Half of you are on watch, the other half waiting, listening, and dreading the attack you know is coming. But when it does, it's not from where you expect.

From the center of camp, a tri-laser shoots out into the night, swings around, and lands on Vic. A flash instsntly blinds anybody looking, and an explosion rocks the tree Vic was sitting in. Vic is on the ground, writhing in the dirt until he pushes himself up and screams...

"What the f..."

A soft whir fills the air, and a blade star is suddenly protruding from Vic's forehead.

A SHOULDER CANNON TOOK A SHOT A VIC, AND MISSED.

A BLADE-STAR WAS THROWN AT VIC, AND DIDN'T.

VIC, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED.

His body slumps onto the ground, and team members begin to rush toward him, but an explosion from the perimeter rocks the camp, and two flares cast red light through the trees.

A tri laser beam shoots down from the trees, aimed at Runin, and nobody has any questions as to what's about to happen...you begin to cringe, anticipating his demise, when a green laser shoots from the camp and straight into the source of the tri-laser.

A different shoulder cannon fires, but the aim is skewed by the green laser, and the explosion bursts out of the earth just to the side of Runin. He is launcehd into the air, but lands with only cuts and bruises.

A PREDATOR HAS TAKEN A SHOT AT RUNIN, AND MISSED.

And as quickly as it began, it's over. Everyone is on high alert as the flares slowly die, but nothing else happens.

Nobody sleeps.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. YOU MAY BEGIN VOTING.

Well ****. I was going to say RunIn is scum if he is still alive this morning... but DPR has proven me wrong. Makes sense that scum would take a shot at him if they think hes powered up.

Rough way to go Vic.. shot at twice? Does that mean there were 3 NK attempts last night?

Well ****. I was going to say RunIn is scum if he is still alive this morning... but DPR has proven me wrong. Makes sense that scum would take a shot at him if they think hes powered up.

Rough way to go Vic.. shot at twice? Does that mean there were 3 NK attempts last night?

I know hes still alive. But a shot taken at him is enough for me to lean town for now.

Holy cluster**** batman what just happened?

Well Vic was shot at twice, one time unfortunately took him out. Also you were shot at and from what I can tell you were protected by someone with a laser of their own.

Thanks for asking

Archived