PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

It's 10 minutes. Both at L-2 IIRC.

I'm keeping my vote on Smash. I believe Runin's reveal. It makes sense.

I don't know that I buy it, but I think the safe play is the right play here

Unvote

Vote Smash

To avoid a random lynch which has the potential to be a lynch without info

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? As a townie, I know I would like to protect those who have armor, as well as those who may have other roles. No need to share whether you have a weapon or not ...

I don't disagree. It's his "it maybe something like finder," that doesn't really sit well. But if other townies were given similar roles, it may ring true to them.

Smash claiming he has nothing to reveal would make him the better lynch choice right now.

I don't disagree. It's his "it maybe something like finder," that doesn't really sit well. But if other townies were given similar roles, it may ring true to them.

Smash claiming he has nothing to reveal would make him the better lynch choice right now.

Ultimately I agree with you on the fact he's throwing out "I might be the finder." We all know how important the finder is to the town so it's a very big stay away from me type of post.

And you pointing this out helps town how? If you do have a weapon shut the hell up about pointing things like that out.

Well I am already out in the open about a weapon, so why keep quiet now? It doesn't make any sense, to me at least.

I think I buy the reveal, makes sense with that DPR has been telling us. Of course, a good scum team could write something like that up, but still. I've been on Smash all (real life) day, and want to stay there. Pretty sure he just got hammered anyways

Ultimately I agree with you on the fact he's throwing out "I might be the finder." We all know how important the finder is to the town so it's a very big stay away from me type of post.

I was just guessing at that part, it can possibly do anything, a finder makes sense to me because of it being the mask thing.

How is it arrogant to say I've puzzled out something, and from your responses I have puzzled out you don't have an item?

It's arrogant that you pound your chest you got me figured out as well as 3 other people who have "items". Like JVoR said, it'd be wise to shut your mouth and keep that kind of stuff under wraps.

The General looks at each of you one more time.

"In addition to everything I have told you, I do have one more surprise. We have been able to collect several pieces of the Predators equipment. Some of you have been given these items, but we do not yet know how they work, so keep them hidden. It may well turn out that you learn their secrets and will be able to use them, in which case, they will be your best chance against the creatures that hunt you."

SOME OF YOU. So that doesn't mean it's one less reason I'm not a townie. It didn't say everyone.

Unvote Brett

Vote Smash

I'll be back with more. Prolly not much more, don't hold your breath.

I laughed.

Considering Smash just got lynched for inactivity... this is awesomely ironic... especially ast the 14th or 15th vote. :rolleyes:

Smash you curmudgeon, you'd better be rockin dreadlocks in DPR's next little story.

The point is that he wouldn't know what his item could do, if he had one. I thought he made it perfectly clear he was speculating about its use. This fit in perfectly with what dpr had said earlier, and I'm confused by those whose immediate reactions were to entirely discount the reveal and/or announce whether they had any items themselves.

I'm fairly sure that Smash has not only been lynched but been teabagged and molested. You guys can give it a rest.

Theat would make pac the molester (makes sense) and crusher the teabagger :eek:

There will be no thief actions, or any other like plays. What happens to those items will depend on predetermined outcomes based on the way that the player dies.

There might be a fire-pit with a tightrope, but that depends on whether or not the team bumps into the Victoria's Secret model photoshoot. wheterh we use glitter, baby oil, or whipped cream depends on how many martinis I have had by that point. Right about now? Whipped cream...

Better late than never, but DPR does seem to suggest that items can be passed from one player to another.

I'm sorry if it appears that way but since I have nothing else to hide. The predators along with everyone in this game is aware I claimed to have a weapon, I don't see me voicing suspicions and making accusations painting a bigger target on myself then what is already there.

Better late than never, but DPR does seem to suggest that items can be passed from one player to another.

You can find that same quote in my post which you quoted asking about it a while ago. Good job on the extra and wasted effort.

The point is that he wouldn't know what his item could do, if he had one. I thought he made it perfectly clear he was speculating about its use. This fit in perfectly with what dpr had said earlier, and I'm confused by those whose immediate reactions were to entirely discount the reveal and/or announce whether they had any items themselves.

Honestly I figured that they would know something as to how it worked. Saying it could possibly be the finder is as good as saying "I'm the doc!", two of the most valuable roles (standard) we have.

His reveal is that he has an item that he doesn't know how to use. That's fine, and fits with things that DPR has told us. But to suggest that his item may make him the finder in the future could have a tinge of scumminess to it - don't you think?

You didn't see me move to him on his reveal. Just saw me question it.

I don't think we should talk too much about any pieces of Predator flair. We know that if Runin's town, he has some. Any other speculation is just scum assistance.

His reveal is that he has an item that he doesn't know how to use. That's fine, and fits with things that DPR has told us. But to suggest that his item may make him the finder in the future could have a tinge of scumminess to it - don't you think?

You didn't see me move to him on his reveal. Just saw me question it.

I don't think we should talk too much about any pieces of Predator flair. We know that if Runin's town, he has some. Any other speculation is just scum assistance.

More i think about it no.. If he has the helmet, the helmet was what allowed them to see body heat in the jungle, so a finder would be likely..

I laughed.

Considering Smash just got lynched for inactivity... this is awesomely ironic... especially ast the 14th or 15th vote. :rolleyes:

Smash you curmudgeon, you'd better be rockin dreadlocks in DPR's next little story.

Shut up monkey nuts, did not want random lynch, did not want to weaken the twon in case Runinout was true reveal. I've been in DPR's vampire game, they start out slow and then turn into a freakin slaughter. We gonna need all the help we can get. b

SOME OF YOU. So that doesn't mean it's one less reason I'm not a townie. It didn't say everyone.

Like I said. Please stop oversharing, guys.

It is perfectly possible townies with items (esp if you have a mask and are suspicious of there being two in the game) and townies without weapons could disbelieve a role claim like this.

Scum can also easily make something up because they also know some townies have weapons.

Archived