Smash (6) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM

Brett (1) - Adella

Lily (2) - Dan, Slats

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

Runin (10) - Shutout, I28, Barm, Pac, SMC, Sharrow, Nae, Crusher, Hess, JVoR

NOT VOTING: LILY

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

RANDOM LYNCHING: I will randomly choose a player, and that player will die. Then I will flip a coin to decide whether to include any info - alignment, role, etc.

DEADLINE IN 2:16:45

aw come on, now Pac won't let us hear the end of it. :hipp:

Sorry 'bout that. Okay, not really. Between my friend on IM talking about hairbrushes and paddles and her hairbrush that can multitask, and then Pac flashing me, this is turning into a rather nice day!

Current Vote Count:

Smash (6) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM

Brett (1) - Adella

Lily (2) - Dan, Slats

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

NOT VOTING: LILY

RANDOM LYNCHING: I will randomly choose a player, and that player will die. Then I will flip a coin to decide whether to include any info - alignment, role, etc.

DEADLINE IN 2:16:45

Well that makes it even more necessary to get a lynch out of this. A random lynch is bad enough, a random lynch when potentially no reveal on death is nearly crippling. I hate the idea of lynching Runin without a chance for reveal, but that seems like the better option than allowing the above possibility to happen. That said, smash has gotten near lynch twice now and apparently had no information to share, so I do feel a little better about going with him, but at this point it's hard to argue that Runin isn't a better risk to take than the alternative of a random lynch if those are the options.

so just to confirm, you 2 plan to hammer regardless of whether or not he speaks up?

At that point he will have had plenty of time to speak up, don't ya think?

You were the one was making the point you were voting Smash due to inactivity. If Runin isn't gonna defend himself and a deadline is looming, how is he not also "dead weight"?

Damn, you're mean. LOL.

Well that makes it even more necessary to get a lynch out of this. A random lynch is bad enough, a random lynch when potentially no reveal on death is nearly crippling. I hate the idea of lynching Runin without a chance for reveal, but that seems like the better option than allowing the above possibility to happen. That said, smash has gotten near lynch twice now and apparently had no information to share, so I do feel a little better about going with him, but at this point it's hard to argue that Runin isn't a better risk to take than the alternative of a random lynch if those are the options.

I have to agree. I've already volunteered to cast the hammer if he does not show up soon.

Yes. I'd rather hammer an innocent and have to deal with the consequences or have a random lynched due to our indecisiveness and Runin's inability to show up.

unvote

vote:Smash

If Runin comes back with a believable, important role claim, I'd like the town to have a viable option before the deadline.

unvote

If Runin comes back with a believable, important role claim, I'd like the town to have a viable option before the deadline.

Slats, I don't mean to keep following you around, but you are really making sense this game.

Vote Smash

What Slats said, but still willing to switch if needed.

unvote

I believe we can all agree that it's down to Smash or Runin now. They're the top two and it's where we should be going.

At that point he will have had plenty of time to speak up, don't ya think?

You were the one was making the point you were voting Smash due to inactivity. If Runin isn't gonna defend himself and a deadline is looming, how is he not also "dead weight"?

My only concern is lynching a power role tonto

Current Vote Count:

Smash (8) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM, Slats, Lily

Brett (1) - Adella

Lily (1) - Dan

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

DEADLINE IN 1:17:23

The sun drops below the western horizon as dusk settles over the jungle. It will be dark soon, and everybody already knows that the only way for the team to survive the darkness is by taking a defensive position.

No words are spoken, each team member just begins to set up for the night.

Smash is busy setting tripwires. Some are connected to flares, others to Claymore mines.

CTM and I28 hold back words as they both pick the same ledge to keep the first watch. They glare at each other, but JVoR flashes a handsignal, and CTM begrudgingly moves further up the hill to another spot.

Lily and Pac organize ammunition rations and send out cases of large calibre' tracer rounds to JiF and Brett, each in a machine gun nest on either side of the camp.

There is no fire. Nobody speaks, You all just watch as the last light of day slowly fades...

The part where he says everything is bold is not flavor or fluff. I will consider the mod scenes valuable until proven otherwise. You on the other seem to want to do the complete opposite. Touche.

Not the case at all Hess . He said he put hints in and thats fine other than that its fluff. If your taking it seriously then all the players mentioned in the scenes are innocent.

Trending back toward Smash now?

Sheesh.

I didn't like how uppity CTM got when people started voting for Runin instead of Smash, if we end up lynching Smash and he flips town... I've got my short list for D2: Runin, CTM.

CTM and I28 hold back words as they both pick the same ledge to keep the first watch. They glare at each other, but JVoR flashes a handsignal, and CTM begrudgingly moves further up the hill to another spot.

Get up that hill bitch.

Trending back toward Smash now?

Sheesh.

I didn't like how uppity CTM got when people started voting for Runin instead of Smash, if we end up lynching Smash and he flips town... I've got my short list for D2: Runin, CTM.

ohh scarey.. lol

Archived