WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

See...this is where you superior intellect hurts you Hess. I wouldnt expect you to figure out my role because you are a big picture guy and over look the simple stuff.

But it should be obvious for those simpletons in the game.

I'm an Ozite, I have magic...what could I be?

And its ironic you mentioned Rabbit...because one of the most famous Rabbits in the world is known for a signature line...and in that line, lies my role.

no one counter this horse poop... dude is scum trying to get the doc to out themselves.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no one counter this horse poop... dude is scum trying to get the doc to out themselves.

That is probably what they're trying to achieve IMO. I still feel this is more like the move they tried pulling with DPR, another neutral trying to achieve something. In this case, I believe it's finding the doc.

That is probably what they're trying to achieve IMO. I still feel this is more like the move they tried pulling with DPR, another neutral trying to achieve something. In this case, I believe it's finding the doc.

so who do you think we lynch?

I saaay instead of the counterclaim you're looking for lets just lynch you instead. :cheers:

You guys are too smart for your own good.

BG got innocent, Slats got Magic...but I'm false claiming. Okay.

so who do you think we lynch?

Vote Vic

He's been on my radar all game. He's running the gambit on you fools.

Vote Vic

I don't remember Slats saying he "got magic" on you... he just said you were scum.

was a simple question Vic.

At this point in time my personal opinion is that we lynch Dan. I have her name in as a confirmed scum. JiF isn't confirmed of anything and I personally think scum is running him out here because it will cost us one more day. We need to kill scum at this point.

See...this is where you superior intellect hurts you Hess. I wouldnt expect you to figure out my role because you are a big picture guy and over look the simple stuff.

And its ironic you mentioned Rabbit...because one of the most famous Rabbits in the world is known for a signature line...and in that line, lies my role.

You are of course referring to The Cadbury Bunny, who says "bok bok bok bok bok bok." Am I right?

Vote Vic

SRSLY? Let me guess, your reason is "Because he's scum." AMIRITE?

Vote Vic

So BG must be telling the truth 100% in your eyes...than why not vote Dan?

At this point in time my personal opinion is that we lynch Dan. I have her name in as a confirmed scum. JiF isn't confirmed of anything and I personally think scum is running him out here because it will cost us one more day. We need to kill scum at this point.

Scum like slats? BG, you're other scum has him innocent. And in your eyes you keep talking about Dan to vote bc she's confirmed, not so much BG...that's odd.

Will you OMGUS or whatever you call it, him now.

I'm not going to waste my vote. My vote will go on Dan when she's at L-1. I owe her for last game which seems petty, but I was really ****ing irritated by her shooting at me night one with reckless abandon.

I don't remember Slats saying he "got magic" on you... he just said you were scum.

I'm pretty confident, the "Magic Finder" isnt finding alignment...he finds magic. lol.

SRSLY? Let me guess, your reason is "Because he's scum." AMIRITE?

Sorry dude...I've got you. You know it. And you knew it when I said that you always focus on inactives, hence a very testy reaction over one simple observation. Then this terrible claim when I'm inclinded to believe BG who found me an Ozite.

So BG must be telling the truth 100% in your eyes...than why not vote Dan?

I'd be willing to vote Dan...but I feel like Vic is the right call based off my suspicions all game of him and his recent claim. He's hiding something and could be a more valuable kill than Dan.

Orly?

I agree, but I'm slightly hesitant.

Here's his post...

JiF is scum.

I'm not sure on BG vs. Dan, but lean towards BG.

Lynch JiF first is my advice.

So yeah, he does say scum...but was he just saying he THOUGHT JiF was scum, or KNEW JiF was scum? Not long before, slats said "JiF makes a good point that the timing is bad from BG" or something to that effect, IIRC.

I'm not going to waste my vote. My vote will go on Dan when she's at L-1. I owe her for last game which seems petty, but I was really ****ing irritated by her shooting at me night one with reckless abandon.

How'd your other investigations go? Surprised that with all this anger for her and her werid early play that even JVOR picked up on, You didn't investigate her earlier.

How'd your other investigations go? Surprised that with all this anger for her and her werid early play that even JVOR picked up on, You didn't investigate her earlier.

There are certain players that always give other players trouble. For example, I always have a hard time believing that Smash isnt' scum. In most of the games I've played smash, his play always comes off scummy to me. Conversely, I can never read Dan. I believe her that she was busy and that she was just tentative. I wasn't alone in believing it.

As for talking about the investigations, I will do so if the town wants to but would REALLY REALLY rather not.

I'm pretty confident, the "Magic Finder" isnt finding alignment...he finds magic. lol.

Sorry dude...I've got you. You know it. And you knew it when I said that you always focus on inactives, hence a very testy reaction over one simple observation. Then this terrible claim when I'm inclinded to believe BG who found me an Ozite.

I'd be willing to vote Dan...but I feel like Vic is the right call based off my suspicions all game of him and his recent claim. He's hiding something and could be a more valuable kill than Dan.

ROFL. You "got" me? Get over yourself bro. I'm so sick of your ****ing attitude. What the **** makes you think you are so much better than everyone else. Some people in this game try to string together cognizant cases and you just post some bull**** of ZOMG LOOK AT YER REACSION. I vote inactives EVERY GAME. Just like you act like a total douchebag. So ****ing annoyed with this horse **** that you think is good game play.

I think lynching JiF is a mistake right now...

Vote Dan

just thought of something on the way home but might take me a few minutes to post it.

and why hasn't Vic voted Dan yet when he's supposedly got a "guilty" on her?

Vote Dan

just thought of something on the way home but might take me a few minutes to post it.

I gave you Hess my reason why. I want to hammer her ass for sweet redemption. Yes, I'm petty like that.

Vote Dan

This is the another thing that has me worried about lynching JiF. In addition to my innocent investigation, while "pushing" for Dan's lynch, he seems to be in no rush to actually get a competing train to JiF going by voting the person he claims to have a guilty investigation result on. Makes me wonder if he's hoping JiF gets lynched instead. I'm hoping I'm wrong about that and he's just stuck between the option of two scum teammates getting lynched, which would be absolutely awesome.

ROFL. You "got" me? Get over yourself bro. I'm so sick of your ****ing attitude. What the **** makes you think you are so much better than everyone else. Some people in this game try to string together cognizant cases and you just post some bull**** of ZOMG LOOK AT YER REACSION. I vote inactives EVERY GAME. Just like you act like a total douchebag. So ****ing annoyed with this horse **** that you think is good game play.

Did you get some sort of rage virus from I28? Geez...

Look at SMC's opening scene:

The Ozites, by majority vote, must lynch anyone they believe is an Outcast. The Ozites will be victorious when all of the Outcasts are vanquished, unless Dorothy has gotten assistance from a magical power

This is the another thing that has me worried about lynching JiF. In addition to my innocent investigation, while "pushing" for Dan's lynch, he seems to be in no rush to actually get a competing train to JiF going by voting the person he claims to have a guilty investigation result on. Makes me wonder if he's hoping JiF gets lynched instead. I'm hoping I'm wrong about that and he's just stuck between the option of two scum teammates getting lynched, which would be absolutely awesome.

I'm not nearly as anxious as you my friend. You wanted to bus your scummate with a quickness to vet yourself. I know that this is going to get sorted out with time as entirely frustrating as it is.

Did you get some sort of rage virus from I28? Geez...

I'm just tired bro. I've had this happen to me once before and now I'm trying to play it the opposite way. Took a seat back and try and present a good case the following day, last time I jumped the gun and went nuts. JiF just gets on my nerves.

Archived