Rex Ryan: Jets Competitive Edge

flgreen

Thats a beautiful article. I really like Rex Ryan. He's ****ing awesome. His attitude is definitely a relief and it instills confidence in his players.

But jeez, we were 9-7 last year and didnt even win our division. We had a nice playoff run, no doubt, but lets not push the cart before the horse.

If a 9-7 season and a trip to the AFC Championship Game is enough for you to believe the Jets are a different team, then good for you. I'd like to see it again to believe it. One season when we didnt win ****, doesnt do it for me, but maybe thats because I'm a Jets fan :-).

Thats a beautiful article. I really like Rex Ryan. He's ****ing awesome. His attitude is definitely a relief and it instills confidence in his players.

But jeez, we were 9-7 last year and didnt even win our division. We had a nice playoff run, no doubt, but lets not push the cart before the horse.

If a 9-7 season and a trip to the AFC Championship Game is enough for you to believe the Jets are a different team, then good for you. I'd like to see it again to believe it. One season when we didnt win ****, doesnt do it for me, but maybe thats because I'm a Jets fan :-).

Actually its because you're a Jets, Mets and Knicks fan.

Well said JIF.

If Ryan starts to lose watch how fast his act gets old.

Archived