Sanchez - Mangold - Revis - Jenkins

Maxman

What about Joe? Are we only going to have the four and kick Joe to the curb?

Joe is going to the curb for awhile. The first 3 INT game for Sanchez though we can switch him back, lol.

Who will take Revis Mangolds, and Jenkins spots in a year or 2 after Mangold leaves via free agency Revis refuses to play until he gets 15 million and sits out 2 years, and Jenkins blows out his other knee and calls it a career, just saying, you want same old Jets thats same old Jets.

Oh and for those wondering, War Ensemble and I know because we're both about to become mods. Max held this years Mod Orientation over at the new place.

First to be banned, anyone who hasn't rep'd me yet.

It's been nice kowing ya JN.

Maybe War Ensemble or The Crusher can bail me out.

Oh and for those wondering, War Ensemble and I know because we're both about to become mods. Max held this years Mod Orientation over at the new place.

First to be banned, anyone who hasn't rep'd me yet.

Ouch! Do you guys have your hemroid donuts? I hear it's hard to sit after Mod Orientation.

Who will take Revis Mangolds, and Jenkins spots in a year or 2 after Mangold leaves via free agency Revis refuses to play until he gets 15 million and sits out 2 years, and Jenkins blows out his other knee and calls it a career, just saying, you want same old Jets thats same old Jets.

It's also same old JetsNation banner.

Agreed all 6 games.

he needs to be a strictly run down player at this point-do with Jenks what they are planning on doing with Jason Taylor-using him only for specialty packs, otherwise I have no confidence in his ability to make to Thanksgiving this year

Archived