A thought on the "Rex Cursing Issue"

Maxman

Like 3 minutes before the show started last week, HBO had 2 werewolves or vampires, whatever that show was, but they were doing anal. And yet people call into the radio this week complaining that Rex cursed. Really? You had to tell your kid earmuffs for Rex. What did you do when it was wolf on wolf?

\rantover

This post in no way indicates that there is anything wrong with man wolf on man wolf action. I would never judge like that.

Cursing is only an issue because people are whiny little c*nts about eveeeeeeeeeeerything. Do the people who made this an issue REALLY care that Rex curses, or are they doing it to make everyone dumber, waste time, and give this reality show some pub?

I realize to live in society today you have to understand that dumb sh*t like this is everyday and should be ignored. What I don't get is why we as humans feel the need to put each other through this garbage.

Like 3 minutes before the show started last week, HBO had 2 werewolves or vampires, whatever that show was, but they were doing anal. And yet people call into the radio this week complaining that Rex cursed. Really? You had to tell your kid earmuffs for Rex. What did you do when it was wolf on wolf?

I was zooming in to see if Little Red Riding Hood was in the house for a manage-a-trois.

But I'll bet Tony Dungy changed the channel.

\rantover

This post in no way indicates that there is anything wrong with man wolf on man wolf action. I would never judge like that.

a) I believe it's vampires

B) The one on top was a chick

c) Rex stll sounds boorish

d) i had a wank

\rantover

I found that funny as well. Its a show called "True Blood". I just orded HBO for the show so I've never seen it, but I heard that the show is quite graphic. Actually a reporter asked Rex about that the following thursday and mentioned the sex right before the show started and Rex was like "Well you cant blame that one on me". lol.

\rantover

I call BS. If it was man wolf on man wolf Tony Dungy would have been apoplectic.

Christ, they want to hear cursing? Come hang with me for a shift at work. Between this line of work and the Army before that, I use enough vulgarity in one sentence than most people use in a month.

People will bitch about everything, it's amazing.

The show is on HBO, NOT ESPN/NFLE........deal with it.

Besides, they ever watched an episode of The Shield, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, etc. on F/X at 10 PM?

The whining is another classic example of worthless parents too lazy to raise their own kids and relying on government/media/etc to do it for them.

\rantover

Max, you didn't seem to mind a little Wolf Anal during your camping trip. Why the sudden change?

Archived