Who Should Be Our # 2 QB?

TNJet

37 members have voted

1. 1. who should be our #2 qb?

Is that less ridiculous than thinking someone is going to offer up a 4th round pick to us for Kellen Clemens?

C'mon Sperm you've been a jetfan long enough to see worse, ie: (late first rnder for Doug Jolley) ring any bells?

it....just.....doesn't.....matter

the FO screwed the pooch on this one, if frat boy gets hurt it's time to clean the garage

Seeing how we as jetnation members spend 85% of our day on this site it has to matter. If frat boy goes down we still wont clean the garage,that will take time out of our being on here fussing about our backup qb time. Sad but true haha.

Seeing how we as jetnation members spend 85% of our day on this site it has to matter. If frat boy goes down we still wont clean the garage,that will take time out of our being on here fussing about our backup qb time. Sad but true haha.

if fittynine cent (I'm trademarking that btw) goes down there will be a lot of drywall patch kits sold, remotes ordered and TV's in need of repair, and the we'll spend all our time in the draft forum

put me down for clemens, with brunell holding the clipboard and being stetson man the quarterback whisperer

My fear is that they got Brunell because they are worried about Sanchez. I think Cavanaugh was the coach Sanchez was ignoring on HK. So the QB coach is worthless. Can't fire him because he's Rex's friend and rumored to be the backup OC if/when Schotty doesn't work out. Of those two things I figure being Rex's friend is more important. So they're worried about Sanchez's play and so they get an alternate QB coach in the world's oldest man.

Interesting Brunell stat from saturday nights game : 3-7, 2 yds. Cut this clown.

FWIW, Sanchez didn't look too hot either.

And he had the benefit of working with the first-stringers.

Not to mention, the Panthers' defense doesn't look half bad. Jon Beason is a complete animal.

Let me get this straight..all of a sudden clemons doesn't suck anymore? Please..the guy had every chance heneeded to beat out a Pennington that everyone said sucked and a rookie who played one year of college ball & couldn't do it...and lets not forget that Ainge is still lurking in the picture also...If we could a 5th for KC I would do it in a second..

Let me get this straight..all of a sudden clemons doesn't suck anymore? Please..the guy had every chance heneeded to beat out a Pennington that everyone said sucked and a rookie who played one year of college ball & couldn't do it...and lets not forget that Ainge is still lurking in the picture also...If we could a 5th for KC I would do it in a second..

How does that matter now?

He's our best backup option today, how is a 5th going to help the situation?

How does that matter now?

He's our best backup option today, how is a 5th going to help the situation?

pay attention: HE SUCKS...Brad Smith is a better option then KC..a draft pick won't help now other then the fact that it will keep KC off the field as a Jet...

Archived