GREEN JETS AND HAM

Morrissey

Having not been here that long YET liking this place A LOT more already I have to ask...

Max, how much do you pay Ham? The guy is the ULTIMATE in JI espionage. I don't think I could count how many people/posters, including myself, have come over here from there because of something he's done. It's so strange too because he was such a beloved poster before mod.

This is a true story...

Before the last exodus went down, Ham came over here and was playing nice nice. He told me that he might be leaving ji and we talked about old times. I have been on message boards with Glenn since 2003. I personally always liked him although I never had to deal with him as a mod.

Anyhow basically we are sitting back as that drama was unfolding and we were powerless as to the outcome. But we knew that we were either getting EY and a few other posters. Or Ham. I thought with as much Ham posts it would be a fair trade. What I didn't realize is that it wasn't EY and a few posters, it was a mass exodus. :D

Definitely worked out well for us, except that EY posts here now. But all things considered it isn't that bad.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a true story...

Before the last exodus went down, Ham came over here and was playing nice nice. He told me that he might be leaving ji and we talked about old times. I have been on message boards with Glenn since 2003. I personally always liked him although I never had to deal with him as a mod.

Anyhow basically we are sitting back as that drama was unfolding and we were powerless as to the outcome. But we knew that we were either getting EY and a few other posters. Or Ham. I thought with as much Ham posts it would be a fair trade. What I didn't realize is that it wasn't EY and a few posters, it was a mass exodus. :D

Definitely worked out well for us, except that EY posts here now. But all things considered it isn't that bad.

they're only feelings.

This is a true story...

Was it more like the Jews leaving Egypt or the Irish escaping the potato famine?

This is a true story...

The scenes behind football message boards is not as sexy as one would necessarily think.

Hey...things are going well, thanks.

Hopefully this is the year for the Jets. What do you think? Is Sanchez ready?

I think Sanchez will make a big jump this season. Especially week 5 when Santonio Holmes enters the mix.

MEvis needs to get his a$$ back with the team though. If that happens and we get him back before the opener, I think the Jets have a really good shot this year barring any significant injuries.

There's just been a lot of visits around here lately from old familiar faces from the other side. That's all.

The other side??

I was actually on Twitter last night and saw that a friend of a friend said he had started writing articles for JN, that's what brought me back here, not that it matters.

Archived